View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland listening to offers for 1st pick from Jazz, Sixers, Wolves, Magic

Wow that is a huge package for the Cavs. Favors and Burks plus 2 first rd picks? Unless Cavs really want Wiggins or Parker. Because at 5 what are you left with? Parker, Wiggins, Embiid, Exum will be gone. So now what? I can see why Cavs wouldnt do it but I can see why they would. I'm torn.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote