Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orlando at Dallas Gt (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314164)

HylianNightmare 10-14-2013 11:10 PM

Orlando at Dallas Gt

anyone watching?
orlando choking away a lead, dirk hit a 4 point play and monta ellis just got a nice and 1

R.I.P. 10-14-2013 11:15 PM

Re: Orlando at Dallas Gt

Quote:

Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
anyone watching?
orlando choking away a lead, dirk hit a 4 point play and monta ellis just got a nice and 1

2nd of the pre-season already. No doubt hes back. Reserve that all-star spot already. 9-13, 24 points and 3 blocks middle of the 3rd quarter. Him and Ellis will be spectacular, so will be total lack of defense and rebounding, but if they can acquire somebody like Asik or Okafor they could go from fringe play-off team to contender.

HylianNightmare 10-14-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.P.
2nd of the pre-season already. No doubt hes back. Reserve that all-star spot already. 9-13, 24 points and 3 blocks middle of the 3rd quarter. Him and Ellis will be spectacular, so will be total lack of defense and rebounding, but if they can acquire somebody like Asik or Okafor they could go from fringe play-off team to contender.

what sort of package could they offer houston though, and how long is emeka out for? if the ellis calderon dirk group can work, they could be a fun team to watch out west for sure

Jameerthefear 10-14-2013 11:25 PM

they aren't broadcasting it i thought?

poido123 10-14-2013 11:32 PM

Haven't been able to watch any Orlando games, but that Olidipo kid looks like the goods. 11 rebounds :eek:

HylianNightmare 10-14-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
they aren't broadcasting it i thought?

found it on firstrow

HylianNightmare 10-14-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poido123
Haven't been able to watch any Orlando games, but that Olidipo kid looks like the goods. 11 rebounds :eek:

he has had some great rebounding games during preseason, still working on his PG game but if he can stay a good rebounder and learn to run the point with a few less TO's and keep his defensive intensity, watch out:bowdown:

DukeDelonte13 10-15-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poido123

Dat hustle.

He impresses me more and more every game. This is coming from a guy who thought he was really overrated post draft.

pethuel03 10-15-2013 08:31 AM

Oladipo is like mini Scottie Pippen with all those stats.

HomieWeMajor 10-15-2013 09:08 AM

No rebounds by Dirk doe