Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307640)

Miss Bella 07-14-2013 05:23 PM

Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Let's go home!:bowdown:

Great rim protection with Kevin and Brook plus Andrei Kirilenko. Paul Pierce and Johnson are also great scorers and Deron Williams will run the show. Oh wow I am getting wet.

Mikhail I love you!

IncarceratedBob 07-14-2013 05:24 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
The question is will the NBA let the Nets use wheelchairs ON the court or only on the bench/locker room?

Miss Bella 07-14-2013 05:25 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
The question is will the NBA let the Nets use wheelchairs ON the court or only on the bench/locker room?


They may be old but this team is built to win now. And so they will!

It's A VC3!!! 07-14-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
While we don't need a new thread about the Nets ever day, we added a boat load of defensive prowess to our team.

My ideal lineup would be Deron, Joe, AK, KG and Brook. This lineup would be the number one defense and rebounding team in the NBA and defense wins championships. It would also give Paul ample rest on his older body.

Have Shaun, Terry, Paul, Evans and Blatche come off the bench.

Shade8780 07-14-2013 05:30 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
The question is will the NBA let the Nets use wheelchairs ON the court or only on the bench/locker room?

You are the most obvious troll I've ever seen.

salwan 07-14-2013 05:34 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
The question is will the NBA let the Nets use wheelchairs ON the court or only on the bench/locker room?


gotta admit, I loled a bit :lol

Real Men Wear Green 07-14-2013 05:36 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Drag JB Lady.

Xiao Yao You 07-14-2013 05:41 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Lots of good willing passers.

Miss Bella 07-14-2013 06:28 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
While we don't need a new thread about the Nets ever day, we added a boat load of defensive prowess to our team.

My ideal lineup would be Deron, Joe, AK, KG and Brook. This lineup would be the number one defense and rebounding team in the NBA and defense wins championships. It would also give Paul ample rest on his older body.

Have Shaun, Terry, Paul, Evans and Blatche come off the bench.


This is good Paul and Terry can carry the scoring load for the second unit and Blatche is also a decent offensive player.

O_City_Thunder 07-14-2013 06:45 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bella
Let's go home!:bowdown:

Great rim protection with Kevin and Brook plus Andrei Kirilenko. Paul Pierce and Johnson are also great scorers and Deron Williams will run the show. Oh wow I am getting wet.

Mikhail I love you!


Clifton 07-14-2013 07:00 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Shaun, Terry, Paul, Evans and Blatche come off the bench.
That's a hell of a second unit, too. I could see it getting a playoff spot in the East.

Funnyfuka 07-14-2013 07:45 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bella
They may be old but this team is built to win now. And so they will!



No. They re not going anywhere. They wont even have the time to gel as they re too old and will have a serie of career ending injuries one after another before any team chemistry is even achieved.

The JKidd Kid 07-14-2013 07:50 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
No. They re not going anywhere. They wont even have the time to gel as they re too old and will have a serie of career ending injuries one after another before any team chemistry is even achieved.


Non-Stop hating on the Nets since the trade. You need a hobby my friend. :lol

Funnyfuka 07-14-2013 07:53 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
Non-Stop hating on the Nets since the trade. You need a hobby my friend. :lol

non stop dick sucking since the trade, you need a hobby my friend.

StocktonFan 07-14-2013 07:54 PM

Re: Garnett+Pierce+Kirilenko
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bella
They may be old but this team is built to win now. And so they will!


Said the 04 lakers


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy