Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   F*** the Spurs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305944)

Duderonomy 06-29-2013 09:27 AM

F*** the Spurs
 
They had a chance to bury the Heat and save the league but instead they sealed their own fate and will neverwin another championship. I knew when they beat the Pistons in 2005, who I feel were the better team. It would unleash a cancer on this league, I just didn't know how right I was.

HoopsFanNumero1 06-29-2013 12:25 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
:facepalm

Beatlezz 06-29-2013 12:28 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 

kennethgriffin 06-29-2013 12:31 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
manu had 2 free throws to win it all with a few seconds left down 1 and missed BOTH of them...






















wait... nevermind

Young X 06-29-2013 12:37 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
5 point lead with 30 seconds left from a title and they choke.

3 ft layup from tying in game 7 and they choke.

Ginobilii with 12 turnovers in the 2 most important games of the season.

Parker "best PG in the league :rolleyes:" with 10 pts on 3-12 in the most important game of the season.

Chokers.

kennethgriffin 06-29-2013 12:49 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young X
5 point lead with 30 seconds left from a title and they choke.

3 ft layup from tying in game 7 and they choke.

Ginobilii with 12 turnovers in the 2 most important games of the season.

Parker "best PG in the league :rolleyes:" with 10 pts on 3-12 in the most important game of the season.

Chokers.



refs blew the series on the no call with ginobili driving at the end of OT in game 6

could have made a make up call to atleast send it into double OT when bosh closelined green at the end


manu got hit 3 times before his 3rd step. a brutal mugging that turned into a miami title


they say the refs like to let the players decide the game by not calling fouls with the game on the line. but it gives the team with the lead a major advantage cause they know they can get away with murder... if it was any other time in the game ray allen would have just put a hand up. but he knew the refs would swallow their whistle so he hacked away as much as possible


thats not letting the players decide the game. the refs are deciding it by not calling a foul


spurs should have won that title.


ya they choked.. but they made up for it with a smart play by driving the ball inside. the refs didn't reward them for it



lebron made up for his choking with his game 7 shots

refs never let the spurs make up for theirs

fpliii 06-29-2013 12:59 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
refs blew the series on the no call with ginobili driving at the end of OT in game 6

could have made a make up call to atleast send it into double OT when bosh closelined green at the end


manu got hit 3 times before his 3rd step. a brutal mugging that turned into a miami title


they say the refs like to let the players decide the game by not calling fouls with the game on the line. but it gives the team with the lead a major advantage cause they know they can get away with murder... if it was any other time in the game ray allen would have just put a hand up. but he knew the refs would swallow their whistle so he hacked away as much as possible


thats not letting the players decide the game. the refs are deciding it by not calling a foul


spurs should have won that title.


ya they choked.. but they made up for it with a smart play by driving the ball inside. the refs didn't reward them for it



lebron made up for his choking with his game 7 shots

refs never let the spurs make up for theirs


griff - Let's be real here. The Finals was one of the more fairly officiated series we've seen in years. No question about it. Parker played poorly, but everyone is giving him a pass. We clearly miscast him as a superstar, the show is still about Duncan/Pop.

SpurrDurr 06-29-2013 01:04 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fpliii
griff - Let's be real here. The Finals was one of the more fairly officiated series we've seen in years. No question about it. Parker played poorly, but everyone is giving him a pass. We clearly miscast him as a superstar, the show is still about Duncan/Pop.


Cause he played with an injury and he is still one of the best pg around.

Having bad games when it matters happen to everyone, look at Lebron.

None is discussing LBJ superstar status even tho he had 2 really bad finals.

They are human like us.

fpliii 06-29-2013 01:08 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
Cause he played with an injury and he is still one of the best pg around.

Having bad games when it matters happen to everyone, look at Lebron.

None is discussing LBJ superstar status even tho he had 2 really bad finals.

They are human like us.


I agree entirely, but there's been a lot of TD disrespect going around. A lot of the Parker love is agenda-driven. Definitely a top 10-15 player (I'm very stringent with the superstar tag, it only applies to like 3-5 players to me), but Duncan's defense almost won the series singlehandedly. LeBron/Wade couldn't drive the entire series!

No hate intended, I like Parker but agendas kill this board.

BlazersDozen 06-29-2013 01:12 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
refs blew the series on the no call with ginobili driving at the end of OT in game 6

could have made a make up call to atleast send it into double OT when bosh closelined green at the end


manu got hit 3 times before his 3rd step. a brutal mugging that turned into a miami title


they say the refs like to let the players decide the game by not calling fouls with the game on the line. but it gives the team with the lead a major advantage cause they know they can get away with murder... if it was any other time in the game ray allen would have just put a hand up. but he knew the refs would swallow their whistle so he hacked away as much as possible


thats not letting the players decide the game. the refs are deciding it by not calling a foul


spurs should have won that title.


ya they choked.. but they made up for it with a smart play by driving the ball inside. the refs didn't reward them for it



lebron made up for his choking with his game 7 shots

refs never let the spurs make up for theirs


:facepalm :wtf: :biggums:

WTF were you watching?!

kennethgriffin 06-29-2013 01:12 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fpliii
griff - Let's be real here. The Finals was one of the more fairly officiated series we've seen in years. No question about it. Parker played poorly, but everyone is giving him a pass. We clearly miscast him as a superstar, the show is still about Duncan/Pop.



it was... but they threw away a great officiated series with 2 bone head no calls

that gave miami the title. everyone knew theyed win in game 7

kennethgriffin 06-29-2013 01:13 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
:facepalm :wtf: :biggums:

WTF were you watching?!



so it was not a foul?

atleast be part of the people who say "ya it was a foul. but theyre not gonna call it with that much on the line"



my point is... them not calling it is like giving miami the title

it was the spurs 1 legit shot at beating miami

BlazersDozen 06-29-2013 01:19 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
If you're talking about the Ginobili lay up where he threw up an out of control shot from about 5-7 feet away then fell, that wasn't a foul.

The 2nd one brought up about Ginobili, he wasn't touched until going into his third step and it wasn't called because it was a travel, a turn over anyways.

Bosh didn't clothesline Green. There's tons of pictures on Google that shows its was a clean block.

SpecialQue 06-29-2013 01:22 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
I had to check the post date on this to make sure this wasn't a bump. What the fvck?

Nuff Said 06-29-2013 01:23 PM

Re: F*** the Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
so it was not a foul?

atleast be part of the people who say "ya it was a foul. but theyre not gonna call it with that much on the line"



my point is... them not calling it is like giving miami the title

it was the spurs 1 legit shot at beating miami


Illegal substitution. Game shouldn't have even went to OT.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy