Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305938)

aj1987 06-29-2013 07:31 AM

1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Charles Barkley: 32/12/10/3 on 52.6%
Michael Jordan : 55/8/4 on 56.8%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5mNFCwnjuI

JohnnySic 06-29-2013 01:25 PM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Thanks. :cheers:

Nuff Said 06-29-2013 01:59 PM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
No matter how great Barkley was, Jordan was always better.

ibjar7 06-30-2013 02:58 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
I have the full game on DVD and was just watching it today. JORDAN was a beast GOAT:cheers:

Round Mound 06-30-2013 04:24 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuff Said
No matter how great Barkley was, Jordan was always better.


:facepalm :rolleyes: :no:

No Matter How Great Barkley Was, Jordan ALWAYS HAD SCOTTIE PIPPEN (> Any Other Sun Not Named Charles Barkley) :confusedshrug:

Derivative 06-30-2013 04:28 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Round Mound
:facepalm :rolleyes: :no:

No Matter How Great Barkley Was, Jordan ALWAYS HAD SCOTTIE PIPPEN (> Any Other Sun Not Named Charles Barkley) :confusedshrug:



barkley had a GREAT all around team

Round Mound 06-30-2013 04:39 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Derivative
barkley had a GREAT all around team


Barkley had a GOOD TEAM, but JORDAN HAD PIPPEN, A GREAT TEAM.

PIPPEN was Better than KJ, Majerlie, Ainge, West, Miller and Ceballos. And Grant Was a Top Defensive PF During That That Time and They Had Phil Jackson as Coach. I Was There To Watch Basketball Those Years, and I Donīt Overrate Jordan likes his Stans Do Today, As If He Was Unbeatabble. Jordan Had A Better Team Than Any Other Superstar of the 90s Era. Thats a Fact.

Derivative 06-30-2013 04:41 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Round Mound
Barkley had a GOOD TEAM, but JORDAN HAD PIPPEN, A GREAT TEAM.

PIPPEN was Better than KJ, Majerlie, Ainge, West, Miller and Ceballos. And Grant Was a Top Defensive PF During That That Time and They Had Phil Jackson as Coach. I Was There To Watch Basketball Those Years, and I Donīt Overrate Jordan likes his Stans Do Today, As If He Was Unbeatabble. Jordan Had A Better Team Than Any Other Superstar of the 90s Era. Thats a Fact.



Pippen in the second 3 peat couldn't even average 20 points, and consistently shot below 45%. Not to mention they had one of the weakest offensive frontcourt in the league. MJ had to CARRY that team on offense.

Round Mound 06-30-2013 04:58 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Derivative
Pippen in the second 3 peat couldn't even average 20 points, and consistently shot below 45%. Not to mention they had one of the weakest offensive frontcourt in the league. MJ had to CARRY that team on offense.


Pïppen Averaged: 21.2 PPG, 9.2 RPG, 7.7 APG, 2.0 SPG and 1.0 BPG In the 1993 Finals :rolleyes:

Pippen Was The Best SF of the 90s, The Best Perimeter Defender Ever and Was The Better Team-Offense Creator and Passer in the Bulls (Point-Forward) as a Structured Team.

You also forget that Horce Grant was among the Best Defensive PFs in the League and Cartwright was a 7ī1 ft Center With an Experienced Back to the Basket Game. It Wasnīt Just Jordan Dummy. MJ Leaves the Next Season, What Happens? Pippen is Top 4 In PER, Top 10 In DRT and DWS (only Non Bigman In That Category), Wins The 1994 All Star Game MVP, All Bulls and Hismelf Shot a Higher FG%, BJ All Star, Grant All Star, Just 2 Wins Less and One Bad Call Away From Reaching the Finals Again.

Jordan Was BLESSED BY HAVING PIPPEN. Even He Mentions tHis in his HOF Speech

No To Mention Grant and The BEST MODERN COACH OF ALL TIME in Phil Jackson.

Jordan Was Blessed.

cos88 06-30-2013 05:04 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
01:30 lionel hollins :wtf: and lol at barkley slappin benny the bull :roll:

KG215 06-30-2013 05:19 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Round Mound
:facepalm :rolleyes: :no:

No Matter How Great Barkley Was, Jordan ALWAYS HAD SCOTTIE PIPPEN (> Any Other Sun Not Named Charles Barkley) :confusedshrug:

No, in that particular series Jordan was better than Barkley. Barkley was great but Jordan was greater. What he said was right.

Round Mound 06-30-2013 05:49 AM

Re: 1993 Game 4 Suns vs Bulls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
No, in that particular series Jordan was better than Barkley. Barkley was great but Jordan was greater. What he said was right.


Jordan Was Better but That Doesnīt Mean "He was Better because His Team Won". Jordan had the Better Team, Anyone Who is Not a Jordan Stan Knows This. Jordan Had PIPPEN > Any Sun Not Named Charles Barkley


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy