Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pacers must get Rondo NOW! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305885)

tamaraw08 06-28-2013 05:06 PM

Pacers must get Rondo NOW!

It's pretty obvious that Hill is not a true PG, Boston is unloading salaries, offer Granger, picks etc and act NOW.

Dagouch 06-28-2013 05:12 PM

Re: Pacers must get Rondo NOW!

Is Granger an Expeirer contract? If not I don't see it. Anige wants picks however it would be interesting to see Rondo on that team.

Levity 06-28-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagouch
Is Granger an Expeirer contract? If not I don't see it. Anige wants picks however it would be interesting to see Rondo on that team.

hes a 14 or 15 mil expiring contract if i remember correctly

SamuraiSWISH 06-28-2013 05:15 PM

Rondo would be a REALLY nice fit for this team, as would Chris Paul. Would probably make them legit title contenders, but no one wants to willingly go play and live in Indiana in this day and age.

JimmyMcAdocious 06-28-2013 05:16 PM

$14,021,788 expirer. If the Pacers can steal Rondo, that is the team I see winning the championship. Great fit.

Shade8780 06-28-2013 05:23 PM

Nah, I don't want Granger.

Haymaker 06-28-2013 05:23 PM

Ainge won't do it, unless Rondo asks for a trade. And I doubt Rondo will want to join the Pacers. Would be a great fit though.

Is He Ill 06-28-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haymaker
Ainge won't do it, unless Rondo asks for a trade. And I doubt Rondo will want to join the Pacers. Would be a great fit though.

Why wouldn't he want to? It seems like a lot better of a situation than Boston at the moment. He would be a hell of a fit, maybe turn Indiana into a legitimate championship contender. Boston isn't contending next season, so I don't know why Rondo would want to stick around during this point of his career.

ConanRulesNBC 06-28-2013 05:39 PM

Why wouldn't Rondo want to do this trade? That's easily his best and most realistic chance at winning the championship next season. Unless something crazy happened with the Lakers and they re-sign Howard and trade for Rondo. But I doubt that happens. Miami cant afford him and a ton of the other elite teams already have great point guards so it wouldn't make any sense.

Indiana is right there... with Rondo? Contenders for sure.

veilside23 06-28-2013 06:12 PM

i would want rondo to win i dont believe that that will affect the PT and growth of PG ... he will actually be just waiting for them to either dunk or shootem....

rondo is still a difference maker people will see that.

Sharmer 06-28-2013 06:32 PM

Rondo will be a franchise killer.

UConnCeltics 06-28-2013 06:50 PM

Bass/Rondo for Granger and picks, do it.

Droid101 06-28-2013 07:16 PM

Why not? Why does Boston want to keep one good player if they're trying to tank? Get Granger's expirer and a couple more draft picks.

After all their moves this year, they'll probably have something like four picks in the first round every other year. Crazy.

JohnnySic 06-28-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Bass/Rondo for Granger and picks, do it.

Not bad, if Rondo wants out...

Sharmer 06-28-2013 07:52 PM

Rondo is toxic he single handedly pushed Ray and Doc out of Boston.