Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299296)

christian1923 05-09-2013 12:48 PM

Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Does she actually believe this or is she just supporting the black QB.

How much more proven can a QB get than winning the hiesman in the SEC..

Guy Ledouche 05-16-2013 08:17 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Jemele Hill.

Thats the only explanation you need.

Balla_Status 05-17-2013 04:43 AM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Johnny Football OR GET THE **** OUT

Dasher 05-17-2013 07:49 AM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Bridgewater is the highest rated quarterback in next year's draft class. I'd rather have him over Johnny Football. It should be noted that I don't value the Heisman much and thought last year's finalists were one of the worst classes of finalists in a long time.

Balla_Status 05-17-2013 08:04 AM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
Bridgewater is the highest rated quarterback in next year's draft class. I'd rather have him over Johnny Football. It should be noted that I don't value the Heisman much and thought last year's finalists were one of the worst classes of finalists in a long time.


Outside of Johhny Football...you would be correct about last years finalists. Johnny Football was better than Cam Newton and Tim Tebow.

Teddy Bridgewater is a good QB...I saw him play against Florida and thought he was deece but he plays in the Big East which is the worst conference in football but still couldn't get the stats JFF did. Johhny Football is better than him but they both play very similar.

Rameek 05-17-2013 10:19 AM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Did anyone google her explanation?

KingBeasley08 05-18-2013 04:35 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Normally, I hate Jamele Hill but I do prefer Bridgewater over Manziel. Got better tools IMO

Rameek 05-19-2013 07:52 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=U8bVlpZziWY

Burgz V2 05-20-2013 03:43 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Bridgewater is a good QB. He is going to be a starter at the next level if he stays on his current progression. Better physique than Manziel for the NFL, West Coast offense so adjustment/terminology learning curve will not be very steep for him.

That being said, I'm not sure what someone has to do to prove himself more than shatter he total offense record in the SEC in fewer games than the previous record holder. Manziel is a prolific college QB, reminds me of a more dynamic Doug Flutie. Physically, he might not stack up against other QBs but how can you knock a guy if despite his stature he's still breaking records?

irondarts 05-21-2013 10:15 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
I love Bridgewater. He's really good and is going to be a great pro QB. Just watch the dude's footwork and fearlessness in the pocket. Impressive.

Balla_Status 05-22-2013 04:50 AM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Bridgewater is a good QB. He is going to be a starter at the next level if he stays on his current progression. Better physique than Manziel for the NFL, West Coast offense so adjustment/terminology learning curve will not be very steep for him.

That being said, I'm not sure what someone has to do to prove himself more than shatter he total offense record in the SEC in fewer games than the previous record holder. Manziel is a prolific college QB, reminds me of a more dynamic Doug Flutie. Physically, he might not stack up against other QBs but how can you knock a guy if despite his stature he's still breaking records?


Exactly. Big East is an inferior conference to the SEC. JFF would probably have the same stats but that would only be because A&M would have to bring in their second string in the second half because the beating would be so bad.

Burgz V2 05-22-2013 12:14 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Exactly. Big East is an inferior conference to the SEC. JFF would probably have the same stats but that would only be because A&M would have to bring in their second string in the second half because the beating would be so bad.


Well I think ESPN is just stirring the pot. All the numbers and logic suggests that Manziel is a superior player. The only thing they argue FOR Bridgewater are intangible/immeasurable qualities and abilities (pocket movement, footwork, reads etc).

It gives them something to talk about. But let's not get it twisted, SEC > Big East/ACC

Rameek 05-22-2013 01:14 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgz V2
Well I think ESPN is just stirring the pot. All the numbers and logic suggests that Manziel is a superior player. The only thing they argue FOR Bridgewater are intangible/immeasurable qualities and abilities (pocket movement, footwork, reads etc).

It gives them something to talk about. But let's not get it twisted, SEC > Big East/ACC

I dont think conference determines the greatness of QB's... That's illogical. The best QB's dont come from the best conferences or best teams usually.

KingBeasley08 05-22-2013 05:18 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont think conference determines the greatness of QB's... That's illogical. The best QB's dont come from the best conferences or best teams usually.

Exactly, especially quarterback. Most QBs from the SEC the past couple years excluding those with the last name Manning haven't done that well in the NFL.

Rameek 05-22-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Exactly, especially quarterback. Most QBs from the SEC the past couple years excluding those with the last name Manning haven't done that well in the NFL.

Look at Greg McElroy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy