Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Durant CHOKED! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299106)

gengiskhan 05-08-2013 01:37 AM

Durant CHOKED!
 
a crucial turnover

a bad 3 pts attempt missed.

Durant the ultimate choker!

Chizdog 05-08-2013 01:39 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Best choker in the league not named Kobe.

gengiskhan 05-08-2013 01:39 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
OKC's best FT shooter nowhere to be found in last 3 mins of the game.

Not even attempting FG.

than a crucial TO.

KG215 05-08-2013 01:40 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
:facepalm

So this is what it was like to be a Cavs fan when they had LeBron.

Durant puts up 36/11/9 on 11/21 FG against the 2nd best defense in the NBA, and he "choked."

supe12sta12z 05-08-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
0-3 and a crucial turnover in the final 3 minutes of the game.

S13M 05-08-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
And here we go

gengiskhan 05-08-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chizdog
Best choker in the league not named Kobe.


Fisher saved his a55 last game coming up with crucial turnover so he could hit the game winner.

Durant EXPOSED this game.

He needs hot Kevin Marin or Alpha Male Westbrook to win the games.

He is a best choker not named Kobe!

AussieG 05-08-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
He's human, because up until that point.. he'd been superhuman for 1 and 3/4 games.

dbk123 05-08-2013 01:42 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
:facepalm

So this is what it was like to be a Cavs fan when they had LeBron.

Durant puts up 36/11/9 on 11/21 FG against the 2nd best defense in the NBA, and he "choked."

just deal with it. every superstar would've got these threads. hell lebron even shut ish down last night....

KG215 05-08-2013 01:42 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gengiskhan
Fisher saved his a55 last game coming up with crucial turnover so he could hit the game winner.

Durant EXPOSED this game.

He needs hot Kevin Marin or Alpha Male Westbrook to win the games.

He is a best choker not named Kobe!

:facepalm

You're an incredibly unbelievably stupid person.

chazzy 05-08-2013 01:43 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
OP needs to be banned already. All he does is post garbage

Magic 32 05-08-2013 01:43 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Did he airball like Lebron?

supe12sta12z 05-08-2013 01:43 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieG
He's human, because up until that point.. he'd been superhuman for 1 and 3/4 games.


Hey, Curry had the same type of game and ISH said he choked. It's fair game. :oldlol:

PrettyCool 05-08-2013 01:43 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
Just like Bron.

As an NBA fan you have to miss Kobe and Jordan.

Iceberg Slim 05-08-2013 01:43 AM

Re: Durant CHOKED!
 
:cheers: congrats KD haters


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy