Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295725)

therammingman 04-10-2013 12:36 AM

STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game.

Show yourself Stern! Help us bring it home

demons2005 04-10-2013 12:37 AM

Re: STERN ALERT! 7 minutes left, tie game.

You are delusional. anyone whos watched games in the past 5 years knows Stern hates Kobe compared to the other superstars

tazb 04-10-2013 12:41 AM

Kobe near airball -> yells -> foul. Stern:applause:

BasedTom 04-10-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demons2005
You are delusional. anyone whos watched games in the past 5 years knows Stern hates Kobe compared to the other superstars

Yes, because Kobe and the Lakers have always been the underdog fighting the good fight against Stern and favored teams like the Hornets and Kings. :hammerhead:

Sparts Arwell 04-10-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazb

That was it.

andremiller07 04-10-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Reminds of the Sacramento game not to long ago......

jongib369 04-10-2013 02:06 AM

jongib369 04-10-2013 02:07 AM

Deuce Bigalow 04-10-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Thank you Stern. Carry us to the Playoffs.

6 for 24 04-10-2013 02:19 AM

Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

toooo 04-10-2013 02:20 AM

Kobe > Stern.

dh144498 04-10-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Friends of ISH:

Can you do a brother a favor? I am having trouble following this posting, and the usually reliable website Wikipedia.org is not of assistance this time. Is "Stern" a Westernized terminology for a greater being, such as Muluku, the god of my peoples? I am reading phrases such as "Stern would love to see Kobe in the Finals" and "Kobe gets two points thanks to Stern" and I am just having trouble understanding. But if Stern is a god-figure (and no worries-- I respect freedom of religion!) it makes total sense. For there is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is blessed, and who but to do the blessing than the god Stern himself. One could say, in fact, that "Kobe is a creation of Stern", yes?

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:coleman:

Mr. Jabbar 04-10-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Friends of ISH:

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

terrible gimmick.....:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb 04-10-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Friends of ISH:

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll:

I<3NBA 04-10-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Friends of ISH:

Praise Stern!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Brother Ayotunde,

Stern is not God but the Devil himself. have no worries though. In America, they worship the Devil and give praise to him. Kobe Bryant himself is the Devil's favorite son. rape and fornication are part of his repertoire. the Devil rejoices in these acts.