Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295724)

Knicksfever2010 04-10-2013 12:36 AM

the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Bill Clinton is president of the US

11 members of the Branch Davidian religious cult are found not guilty of charges related to a deadly shootout with federal agents

OJ Simpson is charged with the murders of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman

The United States hosts the World Cup Soccer tournament

Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the right leg by an assailant under orders from figure skating rival Tonya Harding

Howard Stern formally announces his candidacy for the New York governorship under the Libertarian Party ticket

Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa's first black president

Red Hat Linux 1.0 is released

There is no World Series, due to strikes

Dallas Cowboys win Superbowl XXVIII

New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup

Forrest Gump is the top grossing film

"I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men spends the most time at the top of the US charts

DirecTV launches the first satellite system

Friends premieres

Stamp was .29 cents

Gallon of gas was $1.11

Dozen eggs was .87 cents

wagexslave 04-10-2013 12:43 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Trash-tier franchise.

Knicksfever2010 04-10-2013 12:49 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wagexslave
Trash-tier franchise.



BasedTom 04-10-2013 01:03 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Refer to 4:46 of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RausOmZi7UA

Congratulations to the Knicks though

NewYorkNoPicks 04-10-2013 01:09 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Dude why would you make a thread like this? Youre a fan just like I am, this makes our franchise look soo bad... Knick fans knew its been 19 years but thats definitely not something to be proud of or advertised.

Im really surprised its been that long though. The Knicks have one of the longest consecutive playoff appearance streaks in nba history at 14 seasons, we were a top 10 team for the entire 1990s. Really dont know how we havent won the Atlantic since then

Knicksfever2010 04-10-2013 01:20 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Dude why would you make a thread like this? Youre a fan just like I am, this makes our franchise look soo bad... Knick fans knew its been 19 years but thats definitely not something to be proud of or advertised.

Im really surprised its been that long though. The Knicks have one of the longest consecutive playoff appearance streaks in nba history at 14 seasons, we were a top 10 team for the entire 1990s. Really dont know how we havent won the Atlantic since then


Because NOW the losing is overrrr! The only way to celebrate and enjoy this success is to look back at how bad we used to be. Like when a fat chick becomes skinny and hot, she keeps her fat pics to remind her not to get that bad again.

NewYorkNoPicks 04-10-2013 01:32 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
Because NOW the losing is overrrr! The only way to celebrate and enjoy this success is to look back at how bad we used to be. Like when a fat chick becomes skinny and hot, she keeps her fat pics to remind her not to get that bad again.


Yeaaaa still wouldnt have made this thread. Our futility is common knowledge, putting a number outthere that even the biggest knick haters wouldnt guess is definitely not the thing to do.

Anyway though who was winning the atlantic back in the 90's? I know The Bulls were generally winning the East but theyre a central division team, Heat were up there too but theyre in the south east division, Celtics sucked for most of the 90's, as did the Nets. So who was winning the Atlantic

bluechox2 04-10-2013 01:44 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 




DaSeba5 04-10-2013 01:45 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
We're all aware that Knicks haven't won it in a long time. You are making your team look bad.

Anyways, congratz to you guys. Maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs.

Yankstar 04-10-2013 03:47 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Carmelo Anthony is hot right now and thats whats letting them win but I can't help feel in the long run he will cost this team championships. He is too one dimensional and isn't good in the finals. It's not a coincidence no superstars want to team up with carmelo. All he cares about are his stats and scoring. He has a lower percentage to Durant, Lebron and Kobe for a reason. The nuggets were smart to get rid of this cancer, just like the Griz got rid of that chucker Rudi Gay.

Mr.Stat 04-10-2013 04:13 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Does anyone know when is Amar'e comin back ?

ShadowIX 04-10-2013 09:07 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
I guess you have to be happy about something because you'll probably lose in the first round.:lol

RagaZ 04-10-2013 11:46 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowIX
I guess you have to be happy about something because you'll probably lose in the first round.:lol

You live in New York:oldlol: Typical Heat-"fan".

Djahjaga 04-10-2013 11:58 AM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Yeaaaa still wouldnt have made this thread. Our futility is common knowledge, putting a number outthere that even the biggest knick haters wouldnt guess is definitely not the thing to do.

Anyway though who was winning the atlantic back in the 90's? I know The Bulls were generally winning the East but theyre a central division team, Heat were up there too but theyre in the south east division, Celtics sucked for most of the 90's, as did the Nets. So who was winning the Atlantic


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Division_(NBA)

Orlando and Miami were in the Atlantic Division until 2004.

So, after the Knicks won their last one in 94, Orlando won two in a row, Miami won 4 in a row, then Philly won one, the Nets won 3, the Celtics won, then the Nets again, then the Raptors (:lol), and then the Celtics won the next 5.

ShadowIX 04-10-2013 02:49 PM

Re: the last time the knicks won Atlantic Division
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RagaZ
You live in New York:oldlol: Typical Heat-"fan".

Your point?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy