Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Advice to SacJB Shady or any other fan of a bad team (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293572)

LosBulls 03-16-2013 06:57 PM

Advice to SacJB Shady or any other fan of a bad team

I know what your going through..The Bulls used to be bad too. Our best player used to be Ben Gordon. What did I used to do to cope with how much my team sucked?

I played videogames. I would pop in that NBA Live with Gilbert Arenas on the cover and start a franchise with the Bulls and win more rings than the Celtics in the 60s.

Whenever theres something I wish would happen in the NBA or some type of miracle I get on the xbox 360 and do it.

Just my advice, take it or leave it but it works for me.

Legends66NBA7 03-16-2013 06:59 PM

Re: Advice to SacJB Shady or any other fan of a bad team

I do this at times too.

Not 2k or Live, but other things that will entertain me. That or go outside.

ralph_i_el 03-16-2013 07:04 PM

Why can't I just root for my bad team? Tickets to the game are dirt cheap and I don't have to deal with shitty bandwagon fans. Obviously I'd love for the wiz to be a great team but there's a silver lining that comes with being a fan of a shitty team

All Net 03-16-2013 07:10 PM

Difference is the Warriors aren't bad...they are 6th in the west which has been a very successful season for them.

SacJB Shady 03-16-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Difference is the Warriors aren't bad...they are 6th in the west which has been a very successful season for them.

You can say that now, but after tomorrow you can't. And then the Lakers are taking care of business

Flash31 03-17-2013 01:14 AM

Hes clearly not a Warriors Fan.

Thatll be like somebody being a fan of a playoff team like lets say the nets or grizzlies and constantly trashing them while slobbering and on their knees about
another player from another team and calling them god and a hero and praising the team theyre on and saying they would kill all teams and beat theirs,No Fan of their team does that period unless hes not a warriors fan and just an annoying troll which he is come on.

SpecialQue 03-17-2013 01:22 AM

Shady is not and probably has never been a Warriors fan. Some people here have suggested that he's actually a Laker fan and is doing this as a pathetic grab at attention. Unfortunately, it worked.

SacJB Shady 03-17-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Shady is not and probably has never been a Warriors fan. Some people here have suggested that he's actually a Laker fan and is doing this as a pathetic grab at attention. Unfortunately, it worked.

I'm not a Warriors fan? How come I have watched every single game this year? How come I have the bobble heads? yes, I turned off the tube after the 3rd quarter because I couldn't stand the sight of them getting mortified over the ex Warriors, Marco Bellineli and Nate Robinson.

RedBlackAttack 03-17-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Why can't I just root for my bad team? Tickets to the game are dirt cheap and I don't have to deal with shitty bandwagon fans. Obviously I'd love for the wiz to be a great team but there's a silver lining that comes with being a fan of a shitty team

+1

My squad has won 22 games this year and I have thoroughly enjoyed the season. I've watched every game... Many DVR'ed hours after they're over due to work.

There is plenty to watch for with young teams that are in rebuilding modes. It is about evaluating talent, watching a team come together, seeing the areas of deficiency needing to be filled, etc.

These seasons where teams are still figuring things out make the playoff runs that much more special later on. That's something bandwagon fans could/would never understand. Just like players and teams come together during rebuilding years and it galvanizes them and bands them together for the good times, the same applies to the fans.

red1 03-17-2013 03:15 AM

advice to sacjb shady: shut the fcuk up u fggt

SacJB Shady 03-17-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1
advice to sacjb shady: shut the fcuk up u fggt

Ditto, and come up with something more enriching, fruit cake

bdreason 03-17-2013 03:25 AM

SacJB isn't a Warriors fan.

SacJB Shady 03-17-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
SacJB isn't a Warriors fan.

here we go again. Is that what u were led to believe?

shady6121 03-17-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Ditto, and come up with something more enriching, fruit cake

You're worst than a stan. You hate on your own f*cking team for Christ's sake.

Brujesino 03-17-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
here we go again. Is that what u were led to believe?

Go away forever.