Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293277)

artex 03-13-2013 10:23 AM

League of Legends

Does anyone play ? It's a fast paced MOBA (think DoTA) .

Recently ranked as the most played online pc game in the US/Europe by Forbes magazine .

If ya do post your account name - I'm looking for a ranked duo partner , or maybe even start up a 5s team .

ballup 03-16-2013 05:54 PM

Re: League of Legends

Quote:

Originally Posted by artex
Does anyone play ? It's a fast paced MOBA (think DoTA) .

Recently ranked as the most played online pc game in the US/Europe by Forbes magazine .

If ya do post your account name - I'm looking for a ranked duo partner , or maybe even start up a 5s team .

So you want someone to drag you out of Bronze III?:oldlol:

Wavves 03-16-2013 08:47 PM

I play, great game, extremely fun and addictive, but also one of the most frustrating games ever.

I think that's because I am not very good though :oldlol:

Maniak 03-16-2013 10:59 PM

one of the worst games ive ever played

clayton 03-17-2013 05:58 PM

It's a shitty one map game with terrible gameplay. Click this, click that, hotkey spamming. Meh. 3/10.

CarlosBoozer 03-17-2013 06:06 PM

:durantunimpressed:

RobertdeMeijer 03-18-2013 04:09 AM

It's a great game, but I don't have time for a dedicated group.
If one is up for making a close-knit team, it's one, if not the best competitive game I know.

Sakkreth 03-18-2013 07:28 AM

Shame of e-sports, it's ok to play casually and can be quite fun, but when they are trying to make e-sports of that it hurts real e-sports image like counter-strike, quake-live, starcraft etc. And Dota 2 is better pretty much in every way anyways.

JerryWest 03-18-2013 07:30 AM

The Real JW 03-18-2013 10:41 AM

I've yet to find anything better than the original WC3 DotA. Ten years later and I'm still playing it.

LoL, HoN, DOTA2 have all disappointed me.

artex 03-19-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballup
So you want someone to drag you out of Bronze III?:oldlol:

I'm actually Bronze I , with my main acc in Silver II . Just wanted to test out a ranked 5s team on my new one . Thanks for the positivity though , whoever you are .

My homie knows a dude that works for Steam and I'm waiting on him to hook me up with DoTA 2 tonight , so hopefully I'll get to see what's up .

From what I've gathered so far , DoTA 2 is more individual counter based versus the team comp in LoL , also with more ways to gank and all the champs right off the bat which makes it seems promising . No matter what MOBA , playing with a premade team is always more fun .

Lower # of total players = Lesser pool of noobs/AFKs/negative people

I've heard good things though , so my fingers are crossed .