Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chauncey Billups Tonight.... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290661)

Clippersfan86 02-15-2013 01:40 AM

Chauncey Billups Tonight....

Billups had 21 points (5 threes), 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals in just 16 minutes on 7-10 shooting. This is after dropping 19 last night in only 20 minutes (4 threes). I said it before and many people scoffed at it but even post surgery at his age.. his impact on the team is felt. He's our best 3 point shooter, gets to the line really well and calms down the young guys. He's also still a solid defender. Brenda is gon learn some day.

Derivative 02-15-2013 01:53 AM

Re: Chauncey Billups Tonight....

Kobe was guarding him, nothing surprising

Hank 02-15-2013 02:00 AM

He was going against that sieve on defense Kobe the stringbean Bryant. Everyone has one of their best games of the season playing against Kobe. Even no name players who have to play because of injured starters have career games with Kobe guarding them. Kobe regularly gets lit up playing against scrubs and 3rd stringers. So it's not surprising.

CF86 I told ya the Clips would get back on track soon after the Miami game. They were on their longest roadtrip of the season with guys coming in and out of the lineup and regulars didn't have their legs yet. Normal procedure in the NBA to have a rut in those circumstances. You worry needlessly.

Mr. Jabbar 02-15-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank
He was going against that sieve on defense Kobe the stringbean Bryant. Everyone has one of their best games of the season playing against Kobe. Even no name players who have to play because of injured starters have career games with Kobe guarding them. Kobe regularly gets lit up playing against scrubs and 3rd stringers. So it's not surprising.

CF86 I told ya the Clips would get back on track soon after the Miami game. They were on their longest roadtrip of the season with guys coming in and out of the lineup and regulars didn't have their legs yet. Normal procedure in the NBA to have a rut in those circumstances. You worry needlessly.

5 > 0.5

Clippersfan86 02-15-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
5 > 0.5

:oldlol:

Clippersfan86 02-15-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank

Yea I guess I forgot just how much we were missing. 4 straight blowouts now since the Miami massacre.

el gringos 02-15-2013 02:16 AM

Why I wanted billups over Kidd or Felton.

He is great at hitting shots and getting fouled. And making free throws

dbk123 02-15-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

5 > 0.5

negged.

joeyjoejoe 02-15-2013 06:30 AM

Dude was fantastic along with griffin in the first and cp3, this team looks totally different with Paul back

Clippersfan86 02-15-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
Dude was fantastic along with griffin in the first and cp3, this team looks totally different with Paul back

And with Billups. Clippers are 6-1 this year with Billups, 5 of the wins being blowouts. He makes us the most explosive offense in the NBA right there with Houston.

Magic 32 02-15-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

5 > 0.5

coin24 02-15-2013 07:26 AM

Mr Big Shot.. still a beast,...

Hank... still a dumb f@ggot

SilkkTheShocker 02-15-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Yea I guess I forgot just how much we were missing. 4 straight blowouts now since the Miami massacre.

Don't get cocky. The Clippers ain't winning s,hit

joeyjoejoe 02-15-2013 07:35 AM

True Paul has said it before but u can tell he loves playin with billups, can't wait for next game against spurs should be great game, stoked Lakers shot over 50% today and still got handled no other team is better to beat as a clipps fan cp and kobe always step up those competitive mofos

Clippersfan86 02-15-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
True Paul has said it before but u can tell he loves playin with billups, can't wait for next game against spurs should be great game, stoked Lakers shot over 50% today and still got handled no other team is better to beat as a clipps fan cp and kobe always step up those competitive mofos

Clippers will be 3-0 vs SA if they win. Only contender they haven't beaten yet this season is OKC.