Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wolves vs Blazers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289687)

B-Easy8 02-04-2013 11:17 PM

Wolves vs Blazers

Wolves were down 19 at 3/4 time, now down 1 with 37 seconds to go.

Rubio and Cunningham are on a tear.

bdreason 02-04-2013 11:19 PM

Re: Wolves vs Blazers

Portland with 28 turnovers. :eek:

TaLvsCuaL 02-04-2013 11:19 PM

Ricky finally recovering his best form :rockon:

Myth 02-04-2013 11:20 PM

Blazers do not deserve this win. :applause:

This looks like the Lakers game from the other night.

B-Easy8 02-04-2013 11:21 PM

3 straight missed free throws by the Blazers.

Wolves still alive!

RoseCity07 02-04-2013 11:22 PM

Didn't matter, Aldridge shut down the Wolves late. Blocked Rubio got the rebound. Shut down Cunningham on the game winner. Bill Russell out there.:applause:

Myth 02-04-2013 11:22 PM

Cunningham having one of the best games of his career (much help from the brilliance of Rubio), but then misses the game tying shot pretty badly. Sad for him, but happy Blazers got the W.

B-Easy8 02-04-2013 11:22 PM

Are you serious?

Thats our last shot?

Myth 02-04-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Didn't matter, Aldridge shut down the Wolves late. Blocked Rubio got the rebound. Shut down Cunningham on the game winner. Bill Russell out there.:applause:

Yeah, Aldridge was good on D and had one key basket in the last minute, but those free throws would have been hard to swallow had we lost.

Rekindled 02-04-2013 11:27 PM

why the hell would u dribble out your whole clock when u are down 2, espeically when u are a good offensive rebounding team.

B-Easy8 02-04-2013 11:29 PM

Props to the Blazers.

LA is a beast, Lillard looks real good and Wes is one of the best role players in the game. You guys just need some bench players to be a real playoff team.

Great games by Rubio and Cunningham, solid effort by Barea but no one else did much of anything. Time to tank in my opinion. With all these injuries we aren't going anywhere. May as well get a good pick out of it.

Myth 02-04-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Props to the Blazers.

LA is a beast, Lillard looks real good and Wes is one of the best role players in the game. You guys just need some bench players to be a real playoff team.

Great games by Rubio and Cunningham, solid effort by Barea but no one else did much of anything. Time to tank in my opinion. With all these injuries we aren't going anywhere. May as well get a good pick out of it.

I don't give my team any props for tonight. That was terrible. I think the Wolves deserved that W, but I'm happy the Blazers got it.

I am pretty happy with my team. I'm glad Rubio's good game came against the Blazers. I love watching him play, and there is a good chance I wouldn't have watched if it were versus some other fringe playoff team.

fsvr54 02-04-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Props to the Blazers.

Batum is so underrated

B-Easy8 02-04-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54
Batum is so underrated

Batum was utter garbage this game.

Myth 02-04-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Batum was utter garbage this game.

Yeah, it made perfect sense that you didn't mention him in your post above. This was one of his worst games of the year.