Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Paul George or Loul Deng (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289649)

ralph_i_el 02-04-2013 09:20 AM

Paul George or Loul Deng

Who do you think has more impact right now? Both guys are elite wing defenders but I think I'd take George. I think any team in the league would fit him into their starting lineup just due to how versatile he is defensively and how good he is at spreading the floor.

Maybe I'm just biased because he's winning my fantasy league for me

who do you have? :confusedshrug:

Edit: seems like most people like George. Where do you rank him among SF's?

nathanjizzle 02-04-2013 09:44 AM

Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

paul george

SacJB Shady 02-04-2013 09:46 AM

sometimes I feel that we make these topics in lack of things to think about. At the end of the day, their both good.

Mr Exlax 02-04-2013 10:08 AM

Paul George from even last season for me lol.

JerryWest 02-04-2013 10:12 AM

Paul George

Jolokia 02-04-2013 10:18 AM

Paul George

alenleomessi 02-04-2013 11:23 AM

george is right after lebron, melo and durant

Go Getter 02-04-2013 11:33 AM

I can see people taking George due to age and potential but right now Deng is the better player. I'll take Deng.

RoundMoundOfReb 02-04-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
sometimes I feel that we make these topics in lack of things to think about. At the end of the day, their both good.

they're*

nathanjizzle 02-04-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
I can see people taking George due to age and potential but right now Deng is the better player. I'll take Deng.

u have the poorest basketball opinion. you actually dont even think the bulls could beat the heat, go home.

Go Getter 02-04-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
u have the poorest basketball opinion. you actually dont even think the bulls could beat the heat, go home.

1. I am home ya big dumb bitch.
2. I never said the Bulls couldn't beat the Heat, I have stated that I feel we need more scoring than we have now to make me confident that we are the better team. I don't WANT the Heat to be better but as it stands they are. It's called being logical, being the master of my emotions little boy, maybe one day you'll evolve into a man and understand.
3. What the **** is a "poor opinion?". My opinion is based on sound logic.

a. The Heat are defending Champs
b. The health of D Rose is still in question
c. We have not beaten the Heat in a playoff series WITH a healthy D. Rose.

Whenever I have trouble putting aside my bias to predict game outcomes I think to myself, "if your kid's life was on the line, who would you bet for."

Sadly, I'd bet on LBJ and the Heat even though I damn near loathe them and love the Bulls.

You can say what you want but you're a little suburban bitch trying to be hard on the internet. I'd go to your neighborhood with my brother's and do whatever the **** I want. You'd come to my hood and be scared to even fart loud *****.

tikay0 02-04-2013 11:57 AM

Paul George.

lpublic_enemyl 02-04-2013 12:00 PM

George :pimp: this guy on draft night was the one player i wanted tor to get, it's hard to believe he is so young

nathanjizzle 02-04-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
1. I am home ya big dumb bitch.
2. I never said the Bulls couldn't beat the Heat, I have stated that I feel we need more scoring than we have now to make me confident that we are the better team. I don't WANT the Heat to be better but as it stands they are. It's called being logical, being the master of my emotions little boy, maybe one day you'll evolve into a man and understand.
3. What the **** is a "poor opinion?". My opinion is based on sound logic.

a. The Heat are defending Champs
b. The health of D Rose is still in question
c. We have not beaten the Heat in a playoff series WITH a healthy D. Rose.

Whenever I have trouble putting aside my bias to predict game outcomes I think to myself, "if your kid's life was on the line, who would you bet for."

Sadly, I'd bet on LBJ and the Heat even though I damn near loathe them and love the Bulls.

You can say what you want but you're a little suburban bitch trying to be hard on the internet. I'd go to your neighborhood with my brother's and do whatever the **** I want. You'd come to my hood and be scared to even fart loud *****.

lol typical chicago monkey. thinkin you would be tough because your in the suburbs. come try me ******, i grew up in cicero and moved to the suburbs, thats called progressing unlike your dumb ass and the dumb ****s in your commmunity that dont have the capacity to do so.

Bcogswell 02-04-2013 12:22 PM

George based off of his age and his play.