Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rookie/sophomore game (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289243)

gabepizza 01-30-2013 10:17 PM

Rookie/sophomore game

Totally agree with the sophomores.

Rookies I feel Valanciunas got robbed. He should have been chosen over Waiters. Cleveland is the third worst team in the league yet they get an all-star and two rookies and two sophomores in the rookie sophomore game while Toronto which is three games ahead of them gets nothing. I guess the NBA likes losers or maybe they still feel bad for the "decision". Sullinger could have been chosen instead of Waiters too.

FreezingTsmoove 01-30-2013 10:23 PM

Re: Rookie/sophomore game

How can you possibly leave a 15 ppg rookie scorer out a rookie sophmore game?

#FreeWaiters

TylerOO 01-30-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabepizza

Rookies I feel Valanciunas got robbed. He should have been chosen over Waiters. Cleveland is the third worst team in the league yet they get an all-star and two rookies and two sophomores in the rookie sophomore game while Toronto which is three games ahead of them gets nothing. I guess the NBA likes losers or maybe they still feel bad for the "decision". Sullinger could have been chosen instead of Waiters too.

Jonas has barely played so why should he be in it?

DukeDelonte13 01-30-2013 10:30 PM

4 out of 5 of the cavs starting lineup is playing in the rookie sophomore challenge.

hassano 01-30-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

since Jonas has missed a big chunk of games, I'd make the same case for Terrence Ross, his game was made for All-Star games too (good 3pt shooter, great dunker).

Myth 01-30-2013 11:08 PM

So is it actually rookies vs sophomores again? Or is it like last year where each team had a combination. I thought that was completely stupid, because it doesn't leave cohorts with bragging rights. It is better to say 2013 was won by the rookies or sophomores than saying 2013 was won by the following players............

gabepizza 01-30-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth
So is it actually rookies vs sophomores again? Or is it like last year where each team had a combination. I thought that was completely stupid, because it doesn't leave cohorts with bragging rights. It is better to say 2013 was won by the rookies or sophomores than saying 2013 was won by the following players............

It's going to be the same as last year.

gabepizza 01-30-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerOO
Jonas has barely played so why should he be in it?

He's played 28 games. Anthony Davis has only played 32 and he's in.

NBA4EVER 01-30-2013 11:59 PM

isaiah thomas shoulda been in it

Kevin_Garnett_5 01-31-2013 12:08 AM

Sullinger got snubbed hard.

Myth 01-31-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

It's going to be the same as last year.

That is so stupid :facepalm

Rookie game was fine before.

TylerOO 01-31-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

He's played 28 games. Anthony Davis has only played 32 and he's in.

And Davis' stats are so much better than Jonas. Jonas should not be in it, you must be from whatever country he is from or a Raptor fan.

Magic bird 01-31-2013 12:16 AM

Ricky Rubio and Jimmy Butler?

fsvr54 01-31-2013 12:28 AM

Sullinger >> Zeller

Ivan Johnson got snubbed bigtime

LakersForlife 01-31-2013 01:10 AM

doesnt matter what format irving gonna beast