Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   bulls @ bucks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289226)

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 08:47 PM

bulls @ bucks

boozay not playing tonight. bulls with the lead

LETS GO BULLS! :cheers:

Graviton 01-30-2013 08:50 PM

Re: bulls @ bucks

This GON B EZ.

Bucks arena is basically a Bulls home game lol. You hear and see more Bulls fans than Bucks. Rose always took a shit on Jenning's soul there. Though lately without Rose good PGs have been destroying us.

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 08:50 PM

lmao, nate OWNING jennings. and1!

6/6 so far

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 08:53 PM

18pt game with 3 min left in the 2nd quarter

Graviton 01-30-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
18pt game with 3 min left in the 2nd quarter

Next game, Bulls lose to a lottery team lol.

They are probably one of the best at battling elite teams, and of the worst at playing good vs shit teams.

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 08:58 PM

nate just styling on jennings. 20 pt lead. bj just picked up his 3rd pf

nightprowler10 01-30-2013 09:37 PM

Jimmy Buckets!

poido123 01-30-2013 10:11 PM

Really happy for Jimmy, he has shown rapid improvement, and formed into a very important player for the bulls going forward. This has been a very encouraging few weeks for the bulls, with Rose getting closer and closer to a return, Bulls winning games, and the team as a whole is gelling quite well. I was one of a few bulls fans who thought the offseason moves were smart. Not only did we shed payroll, but we might of actually made our team better, signing both Marco and Nate. Jimmy has really surprised me, and Noah is having his best season along with Boozer.

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poido123
Really happy for Jimmy, he has shown rapid improvement, and formed into a very important player for the bulls going forward. This has been a very encouraging few weeks for the bulls, with Rose getting closer and closer to a return, Bulls winning games, and the team as a whole is gelling quite well. I was one of a few bulls fans who thought the offseason moves were smart. Not only did we shed payroll, but we might of actually made our team better, signing both Marco and Nate. Jimmy has really surprised me, and Noah is having his best season along with Boozer.

indeed.

:lol at nate getting into bj's head and effectively getting him ejected :bowdown:

butler is that dude :pimp:. good win

fsvr54 01-30-2013 10:14 PM

Bulls and Pacers need to start losing more. I guess we'll have to take care of that on Friday.

Clocian-IGN 01-30-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54
Bulls and Pacers need to start losing more. I guess we'll have to take care of that on Friday.

**** outta here :lol

fsvr54 01-30-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

**** outta here :lol

Oh, my bad

Saturday

poido123 01-30-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

indeed.

:lol at nate getting into bj's head and effectively getting him ejected :bowdown:

butler is that dude :pimp:. good win

:lol: Nate is the man! I just hope he doesn't go too far with the chirping in the finals against star players who will fire up from trash talk. Leave the arrogance and boasting for primadonnas like Lebron and Wade :pimp:

Kiddlovesnets 01-30-2013 10:27 PM

Bulls seem to be doing good lately.

Graviton 01-30-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54
Oh, my bad

Saturday

You want another embarassing historic blowout loss from the Bulls? Hawks are stuck in a no fly zone when Chicago molests them.