Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The NBA Needs To Contract the Grizzlies (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289198)

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 05:23 PM

The NBA Needs To Contract the Grizzlies

Just get rid of this cheap f.ucking franchise for good. Don't buy a god damn team if you can't afford to keep the best players. This 3rd rate, po dunk franchise needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

bagelred 01-30-2013 05:28 PM

Re: The NBA Needs To Contract the Grizzlies

Well said, DickkTheCocker

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Well said, Master

:applause:

fpliii 01-30-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Just get rid of this cheap f.ucking franchise for good. Don't buy a god damn team if you can't afford to keep the best players. This 3rd rate, po dunk franchise needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

Alternatively, they could move them back to Vancouver if they can find a bidder. A lot of people I know from there, including one of my best friends from college, are incredibly rabid fans. I don't know if they could fill an arena (I also don't know that they couldn't), but it'd be really fun to have another west coast team.

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fpliii
Alternatively, they could move them back to Vancouver if they can find a bidder. A lot of people I know from there, including one of my best friends from college, are incredibly rabid fans. I don't know if they could fill an arena (I also don't know that they couldn't), but it'd be really fun to have another west coast team.

They just need to do something with this garbage franchise. The Grizzlies are the urinal the r.etarded kid decided to s.hit in. Just an abortion of a franchise. I don't think im offending anyone because the real Grizzlies fans are too busy making crystal meth in their barns

fpliii 01-30-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

They just need to do something with this garbage franchise. The Grizzlies are the urinal the r.etarded kid decided to s.hit in. Just an abortion of a franchise. I don't think im offending anyone because the real Grizzlies fans are too busy making crystal meth in their barns

If they actually do ship out Gay and Randolph as has been reported, and don't get comparable pieces back (i.e. both would just be salary dumps), the owner should be forced to sell and should no longer be permitted to own a team in any of the major sports.

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

If they actually do ship out Gay and Randolph as has been reported, and don't get comparable pieces back (i.e. both would just be salary dumps), the owner should be forced to sell and should no longer be permitted to own a team in any of the major sports.

Agreed. I just dont see how you tear apart a team that has a chance to win a title. Yea, they would be a darkhorse, but they have a shot. Instead they decimate their bench to clear room and now are on the verge of trading a nice player away for magic beans. Ed Davis isn't that good. He can score and post-up a little and thats it.

chips93 01-30-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

the worst thing is, as far as i know, they have a very new ownership.

if this new ownership is so cheap, couldnt the nba have seen this coming, and stopped them buying the team, if they were going to be so cheap.

this isnt good for the league

Clippersfan86 01-30-2013 06:17 PM

This is a dumb thread. The owner is no doubt fu**ing shit up by shaking up a close knit team left and right to save money BUT they have a great fan base now and are the top show in town. Basically it would be idiotic to contract a team just because the owner is a bit of a douche.

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93
the worst thing is, as far as i know, they have a very new ownership.

if this new ownership is so cheap, couldnt the nba have seen this coming, and stopped them buying the team, if they were going to be so cheap.

this isnt good for the league

Was this really the best ownership group the NBA could find? They first thing they do walking in the door is look to do is tear the damn team apart

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
This is a dumb thread. The owner is no doubt fu**ing shit up by shaking up a close knit team left and right to save money BUT they have a great fan base now and are the top show in town. Basically it would be idiotic to contract a team just because the owner is a bit of a douche.

Look at your post count. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Clippersfan86 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Look at your post quality :applause: .

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Look at your post quality :applause: .

The fact that 97% of your posts deal with the Clippers says a lot about the quality of your posts. :oldlol:

Worst franchise in sports history/Worst poster in ISH history :applause:

Derka 01-30-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

I'll take his 20-whatever thousand posts of basketball talk, however crazy he might be sometimes, over your 4,000 posts of fetid horseshit.

SilkkTheShocker 01-30-2013 06:27 PM

Almost 27,000 posts talking about the worst franchise in sports history. Talk about a waste of time :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: