Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288682)

ReturnofJPR 01-25-2013 11:34 PM

Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Hinrich dropping 25 points on Curry's head, raining 3's all over the Westside of Chicago. Hinrich proving that Curry is no All Star. After all these years, Golden State is still proving to be a gimmick team...love their style, just no substance.

nightprowler10 01-25-2013 11:35 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
I was really expecting Curry to come in and play a statement game after getting snubbed, but Kirk just straight up owned him. Holy ****.

ReturnofJPR 01-25-2013 11:36 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Dropping six 3's on his head and the whole 9...

***DISCLAIMER***

The saying "the whole 9 yards" comes from WWII when the Americans shot 27 feet worth of ammo at the opposition. That's how ammo came back then. "Here come the Nazis storming up the hill, better shoot the whole 9!"

bdreason 01-25-2013 11:37 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
We had a bad road game. It happens.

Bulls physical defense really caused everyone on the team problems.

ReturnofJPR 01-25-2013 11:38 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
We had a bad road game. It happens.

Bulls physical defense really caused everyone on the team problems.


Hey, you guys got the 49ers and the Giants..no shame!

ReturnofJPR 01-25-2013 11:41 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Steph Curry is a Ben Gordon..he was getting abused all night in the post by Jimmy Butler and Chicago's real Guards. Golden State is too small. They need Biedrins and Bogut back ASAP.

bdreason 01-25-2013 11:44 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Steph Curry is a Ben Gordon.




:rolleyes:

no pun intended 01-25-2013 11:45 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I was really expecting Curry to come in and play a statement game after getting snubbed, but Kirk just straight up owned him. Holy ****.

Curry doesn't look like the type of guy who cares about being snubbed.

ReturnofJPR 01-25-2013 11:45 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
:rolleyes:


Undersized tweener, airhead, nothing but the 3...smooth jumpshot but they are just mouses in the houses all day game in & game out. Big guards like RIP and Butler will post 'em up all day and all nite.

Captain Kirk bringing the pain!!!!!!

ballinhun8 01-25-2013 11:53 PM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Chill man.


Heinrich had his best game of the season after being pretty below average most of the year. No needfor this topic to be made. Especially if we get spanned in GS like we have been the past few years and Curry lights us up.

ReturnofJPR 01-26-2013 12:03 AM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Chill man.


Heinrich had his best game of the season after being pretty below average most of the year. No needfor this topic to be made. Especially if we get spanned in GS like we have been the past few years and Curry lights us up.


You chill!!

Hinrich has been on a tear. In ESPN's 5 on 5, all 5 said Steph Curry was the biggest All Star snub in the West. What happens? Hinrich moves through him like a tank through a concrete wall!

SacJB Shady 01-26-2013 12:13 AM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Steph Curry is a Ben Gordon..he was getting abused all night in the post by Jimmy Butler and Chicago's real Guards. Golden State is too small. They need Biedrins and Bogut back ASAP.



With bogut we are better then you though. But u guys did good. Actually we still are better even without bogut since we in the west

Crystallas 01-26-2013 12:17 AM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
I'll trade Kirk for Steph. :shifty:

Don't get cocky and make all of the Bulls fans look bad. It's just the voice of ONE person here.

Kirk had an excellent shooting night. He deserves props. But Kirk > Steph? LOL Come on man.

Cali Syndicate 01-26-2013 12:25 AM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Might as well say nate robinson is better than him too.

Whoah10115 01-26-2013 12:34 AM

Re: Kirk Hinirch > Steph Curry
 
Curry is an airhead? That's awesome.



Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
With bogut we are better then you though. But u guys did good. Actually we still are better even without bogut since we in the west




You know they're missing someone too, right?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy