Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   week 14 game thread and discussion (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283710)

mlh1981 12-08-2012 08:43 AM

week 14 game thread and discussion

St. Louis at Buffalo

1:00 PM

Dallas at Cincinnati

Kansas City at Cleveland

Tennessee at Indianapolis

Chicago at Minnesota

Philadelphia at Tampa Bay

Baltimore at Washington

Atlanta at Carolina

NY Jets at Jacksonville

San Diego at Pittsburgh

Miami at San Francisco

4:05 PM

Arizona at Seattle

4:25 PM

New Orleans at NY Giants

4:25 PM

Detroit at Green Bay

8:20 PM

MON, DEC 10

Houston at New England

8:30 PM

mlh1981 12-08-2012 08:46 AM

Re: week 14 game thread and discussion

Bengals have a huge game against the Cowboys. We essentially cannot afford another loss, and we need some help. Other games I'm keeping an eye on are Baltimore vs. Washington, San Diego vs. Pittsburgh, and Tennessee vs. Indianapolis. I really doubt San Diego and Tennessee help us out, though.

-p.tiddy- 12-08-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Bengals have a huge game against the Cowboys. We essentially cannot afford another loss, and we need some help. Other games I'm keeping an eye on are Baltimore vs. Washington, San Diego vs. Pittsburgh, and Tennessee vs. Indianapolis. I really doubt San Diego and Tennessee help us out, though.

Dallas vs. Cincy is pretty much a must win for both teams

GL to you :cheers:

Roc Nation 12-08-2012 03:45 PM

ravens game is the season here. in RG3 we trust :rockon:

ROCSteady 12-08-2012 03:55 PM

I'm going to the Ravens Redskins game...Shit gunna be like a civil war in the stands lmao.

TDKR Bane army vs Po Po shit...

CAN"T WAIT :D

Jailblazers7 12-08-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Cowboys vs. Steelers should be an important game which is awesome

ballinhun8 12-08-2012 04:06 PM

Just received these ESPN alerts

ESPN SportsCenter - Cowboys DT Josh Brent facing charges of intoxication manslaughter

ESPN SportsCenter - Jerry Brown, member of Cowboys practice squad, killed in auto accident involving teammate Josh Brent

Crazy past two Saturdays for the NFL.....

niko 12-08-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Just received these ESPN alerts

ESPN SportsCenter - Cowboys DT Josh Brent facing charges of intoxication manslaughter

ESPN SportsCenter - Jerry Brown, member of Cowboys practice squad, killed in auto accident involving teammate Josh Brent

Crazy past two Saturdays for the NFL.....

Just Terrible, and pointless. They can call cars provided by the team for free to take them home. Yet we always get these incidents.

mlh1981 12-09-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Dallas can take advantage of our average secondary, but the Bengals have a pretty hellacious pass rush. To me, that's what the game will come down to.

On the other side of the ball, BenJarvus Green-Ellis has been running the ball well, and Dalton has played good football. The DeMarcus Ware vs. Andre Whitworth matchup up front on the line promises to be outstanding. Those are 2 great football players going against one another.

ihoopallday 12-09-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Just Terrible, and pointless. They can call cars provided by the team for free to take them home. Yet we always get these incidents.

Yeah they were talking about that this morning. I will never understand how these guys with so much money decide to drink and drive. Couple hours of drinking is not worth a lifetime of guilt. **** anyone who gets behind the wheel drunk.

MK2V1GP 12-09-2012 11:25 AM

Bucs holding a ceremony to honor the 2002 Super Bowl team today! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hoping Ronde has a pick 6 today. How fitting would that be?

-p.tiddy- 12-09-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Dallas can take advantage of our average secondary, but the Bengals have a pretty hellacious pass rush. To me, that's what the game will come down to.

On the other side of the ball, BenJarvus Green-Ellis has been running the ball well, and Dalton has played good football. The DeMarcus Ware vs. Andre Whitworth matchup up front on the line promises to be outstanding. Those are 2 great football players going against one another.

We have the worst center in the NFL, Geno should have 5 sacks today

Tarik One 12-09-2012 12:56 PM

Bears still in the hunt for that 2nd seed. Must win today and hopefully the Dolphins can pull an upset at Frisco

sunsfan1357 12-09-2012 01:08 PM

I wonder if the Vikes are going to bother letting Ponder throw at all today

bigkingsfan 12-09-2012 01:11 PM

Run the ball on 3rd and one, you just converted one. God damn it Jason.