Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Milwaukee Bucks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   SKILES failure (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283259)

Jasper 12-04-2012 01:22 AM

SKILES failure

It is unbelievable to me to see Skiles still pulling the same crap by changing his starting 5.
early on he was having the same five , making eryone in the rotation know when and pretty much were they would rotate and still get minutes.

Tonight was a perfect failure to realize that if he keep the same rotation , his team would not of lost to the lowly NO hornets

Players not accustomed to playing with each other throws the rythem of the game out of wack...

These are the games the Bucks need to win early on in the season to get to be 500 at the end of the season to get a playoff birth.

Skiles needs to wake up and start solidify his rotation

Granted Moute is back , but giving him either 25 minutes or 48 , he needs to quite screwing up the whole rotation(.)

Jasper 12-21-2012 11:06 AM

Re: SKILES failure

The most starting line up changes in the league is theBucks.
Consistent play ispretty hard when you don't know when your going to get the call.

I hope Skiles is out of Milwaukee by next year.
Obviously he is a great teacher for defense and positioning on the floor , but he has no knowledge of getting his players in a rythem.

Last two games once again he had different starters.

Erasan should start at the 4 , Sanders is at the 5 and I truly believe that they should run a 3 guard set , but the issue is that Monta and jennings could never play the 3 on defense.

I smell a trade and possible with the Lakers to get Pau at the 5.
Then Sanders would headto the 4.

If they make a trade they better not move Harris or Erasian and Sanders.
That is our core

Burgz V2 12-21-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
The most starting line up changes in the league is theBucks.
Consistent play ispretty hard when you don't know when your going to get the call.

I hope Skiles is out of Milwaukee by next year.
Obviously he is a great teacher for defense and positioning on the floor , but he has no knowledge of getting his players in a rythem.

Last two games once again he had different starters.

Erasan should start at the 4 , Sanders is at the 5 and I truly believe that they should run a 3 guard set , but the issue is that Monta and jennings could never play the 3 on defense.

I smell a trade and possible with the Lakers to get Pau at the 5.
Then Sanders would headto the 4.

If they make a trade they better not move Harris or Erasian and Sanders.
That is our core

Sanders is a 4 playing him at the 5 would be too much for him to handle. His shot blocking would do best with a 5 who could play great post D.

a three guard set would be great offensively and cause a lot of headaches but Skiles would never buy into that. I think Ersan's inability to adapt to the 3 and be a combo-forward really limited the options of this team, and that contract is looking really bad right now

SourPatchKids 12-24-2012 04:31 AM

Their system needs Ilyasova to thrive off of pick and roll action.