Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Drop Brandon Knight? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282284)

brandonislegend 11-23-2012 08:18 PM

Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Should I drop Brandon Knight? Best Free Agents: Elton Brand, Rodney Stuckey, Gerald Henderson, Kevin Seraphin, Jonas Valanciunas, Alex Shyved.


bdreason 11-23-2012 10:45 PM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
I'll take Knight over all those players listed. He has more statistical upside, and is capable of hitting double digit assists on certain nights. He also gets you a steal and 3 every game.

brandonislegend 11-23-2012 11:32 PM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
I'll take Knight over all those players listed. He has more statistical upside, and is capable of hitting double digit assists on certain nights. He also gets you a steal and 3 every game.


Yeah but his % are fkn terrible.

El Kabong 11-24-2012 12:04 AM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Yeah but his % are fkn terrible.

If your other players are strong in FG% then you should be able to take the hit since he gives you stats elsewhere.

brandonislegend 11-24-2012 12:40 AM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong
If your other players are strong in FG% then you should be able to take the hit since he gives you stats elsewhere.


The thing is he doesn't really give you stats anywhere. He misses most his free throws, hits a 3 yes but low steals for a pg and no other stats, some assist sometimes.

konex 11-26-2012 10:22 AM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Why not trade him? He's too valuable to just drop given that poo-poo platter on the waiver list

charlesf3 12-11-2012 07:57 PM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Update? You didn't did you?

brandonislegend 12-12-2012 12:32 AM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Naw kept him, he is starting to play better but his FG% is killing me still.

charlesf3 12-12-2012 01:16 PM

Re: Drop Brandon Knight?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Naw kept him, he is starting to play better but his FG% is killing me still.


Yeah me too, but I am enjoying everything else!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy