Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281889)

Grey Dawn 11-18-2012 11:09 PM

Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Artest just Artested Lins head in the rockets Lakers game, mma style spinning elbow to Lins face/head, side of Lins head immediately bruised and bleeding, Artest a fraction of a second after snapping and doing it realizes he made a huge mistake and tries to console Lin.

A tech called, how did they not call a flagrant than go to the tape for review? Obvious purposeful swing and blow to the head.

The league is going to crush Artest anyways though, very similar to Harden incident, even also slammed the orbital bone and the exact same snap and strike thing as Harden.

The leagues biggest moron got 7 games for the Harden one and that was very forgiving, so this will have to be 10+ and man does he ever deserve it.

outbreak 11-18-2012 11:10 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Someone make a gif please

Doctor Rivers 11-18-2012 11:11 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Nice trolling

Grey Dawn 11-18-2012 11:13 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
Nice trolling


Not trolling, did you see it?

Twiens 11-18-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
No way that's a suspension

ripthekik 11-18-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
it wasn't that bad, but it was an unnatural reaction to swing like that. 50/50, at least they called something

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 11-18-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Artest just Artested Lins head in the rockets Lakers game, mma style spinning elbow to Lins face/head, side of Lins head immediately bruised and bleeding, Artest a fraction of a second after snapping and doing it realizes he made a huge mistake and tries to console Lin.

A tech called, how did they not call a flagrant than go to the tape for review? Obvious purposeful swing and blow to the head.

The league is going to crush Artest anyways though, very similar to Harden incident, even also slammed the orbital bone and the exact same snap and strike thing as Harden.

The leagues biggest moron got 7 games for the Harden one and that was very forgiving, so this will have to be 10+ and man does he ever deserve it.


fcuking idiot...he didnt even know Lin was there...troll mutha fcuka

Noof 11-18-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Dafuq? :lol

tmacattack33 11-18-2012 11:16 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
He knew he was there, but it wasn't a huge loaded elbow like last time. Maybe a fine or 1 game suspension i bet.

Grey Dawn 11-18-2012 11:21 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
fcuking idiot...he didnt even know Lin was there...troll mutha fcuka


Bitch please, anyone who tries to do the same 'incidental contact/didn't know he was there' thing as with Harden is the true ****ing idiot, which means you.

Like ****ing hell that was incidental contact, I'm not a fan of either team and you are obviously a moronic Laker homer.

Grey Dawn 11-18-2012 11:22 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiens
No way that's a suspension


Guaranteed suspension. Artest purposely throwing his elbow into an opponent's orbital bone as a boneheaded reaction for the second time in 20 games?

andremiller07 11-18-2012 11:25 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
LOL that was on PURPOSE he clearly spun @ a increased speed so he could connect def not a 10 games suspension maybe 1-2, but yeah there is no way he didn't know Lin was there.

Link i found on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZk2L0NMic

Decent spinning backfist rather than a elbow

G-train 11-18-2012 11:27 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Arterst shouldn't be in the league after the Harden incident.
After Malice in the Palace, should have been one more incident and you are out.

Jakeh008 11-18-2012 11:29 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Love tap to the temple = life in prison

G-train 11-18-2012 11:29 PM

Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andremiller07
LOL that was on PURPOSE he clearly spun @ a increased speed so he could connect def not a 10 games suspension maybe 1-2, but yeah there is no way he didn't know Lin was there.

Link i found on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZk2L0NMic

Decent spinning backfist rather than a elbow


He'll get games, he's an idiot. You have a duty of care, he knew Lin was in area and made a weird spinning strike. The guy is crazy.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy