Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   question for gun guys (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468924)

highwhey 06-16-2019 02:23 AM

question for gun guys

can ya'll hit this target 8 beers deep with iron sights? srs question.

https://streamable.com/3cyw1

MrFonzworth 06-16-2019 05:01 AM

Re: question for gun guys

Never shot without a scope so no

dunksby 06-16-2019 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
Never shot without a scope so no

I've never shot with a scope, stop being a *** and shoot like a REAL man!

egokiller 06-16-2019 10:22 AM

highwhey finally hit something using sights at a distance most of us can hip shoot it from

proud of this yung buck :applause:

Jasper 06-16-2019 10:28 AM

Two things -

1) I would never drink while handling a gun.
I consider them just a tool (I hunt 6 days a week)

2) I would never shoot a gun , target or otherwise on a hilly road, not knowing
if a hiker, jogger, or mountain biker was coming , unannounced.

I have shot a 300 win mag at 340 yards in the ring.
Same gun took a Desert Mountain Goat.

highwhey 06-16-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Two things -

1) I would never drink while handling a gun.
I consider them just a tool (I hunt 6 days a week)

2) I would never shoot a gun , target or otherwise on a hilly road, not knowing
if a hiker, jogger, or mountain biker was coming , unannounced.

I have shot a 300 win mag at 340 yards in the ring.
Same gun took a Desert Mountain Goat.

we were shooting on both sides of the hill. and no one should be trespassing since it was private land anyhow.

egokiller 06-16-2019 03:31 PM

Shooting on both sides of the hill. That way when one side goes to setup the target, he takes one in the ass from the other side still shooting. :lol

That’s just brilliant. Unless you are at a range, you never shoot at the same area from different locations when you can’t see the other side.

Long Duck Dong 06-16-2019 03:38 PM

Nice shooting. What's that? About 30-35 yards?

Shooting the AR-15 accurately is pretty easy, especially for beginners, since it's gas operated and doesn't have that much recoil. I could do about the same with iron sights on my little. 22 rifle. Admittedly it's been a while since I've used iron sights on my ARs.

highwhey 06-16-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egokiller
Shooting on both sides of the hill. That way when one side goes to setup the target, he takes one in the ass from the other side still shooting. :lol

Thatís just brilliant. Unless you are at a range, you never shoot at the same area from different locations when you canít see the other side.

high iq ek

the other side thereís a giant dirt bank where we did most of our shooting bc itís ideal, basically a big wall of dirt so the bullets wont fly anywhere else.

we moved towars this side so we can grill some food and we only shot on this side because we had a some ammo left.

itís private land like 100 miles from the city. fenced in. anyone else comes in, they are trespassing private property.

keep making yourself look stupid tho :oldlol:

egokiller 06-16-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
high iq ek

the other side there’s a giant dirt bank where we did most of our shooting bc it’s ideal, basically a big wall of dirt so the bullets wont fly anywhere else.

we moved towars this side so we can grill some food and we only shot on this side because we had a some ammo left.

it’s private land like 100 miles from the city. fenced in. anyone else comes in, they are trespassing private property.

keep making yourself look stupid tho :oldlol:

One of you knuckleheads is going to shoot yourself in the foot.

Drinking while shooting? You’re in no position to comment on anyone’s IQ. How dumb are you though?

highwhey 06-16-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Nice shooting. What's that? About 30-35 yards?

Shooting the AR-15 accurately is pretty easy, especially for beginners, since it's gas operated and doesn't have that much recoil. I could do about the same with iron sights on my little. 22 rifle. Admittedly it's been a while since I've used iron sights on my ARs.

distance sounds about right.

i was hitting targets from a farther distance than the video, but my dumbass friend didn’t record it. this was just us finish the ammo we had. after i hit this target

Long Duck Dong 06-16-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
distance sounds about right.

i was hitting targets from a farther distance than the video, but my dumbass friend didn’t record it. this was just us finish the ammo we had. after i hit this target,*********************** let it rip.

Be careful what you say on a public forum. You never know who's paying attention

highwhey 06-16-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Be careful what you say on a public forum. You never know who's paying attention

can u edit ur post or delete the part qouting me? ur right

fyi this was in another country, outside the US but you’re still right

stalkerforlife 06-16-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Breaking another serious law again.

It won't be long for OP.

highwhey 06-16-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Breaking another serious law again.

It won't be long for OP.

i have zero doubt youíve tried to report me to the authorities.

i edited that comment bc youíre the exact person that would call the cops on me.

eithier way, i shot this in another country since i donít own an AR here in the states, nor would I have access to this rifle.