Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301243)

leMVP 05-26-2013 02:00 AM

Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
offensive foul should've been called there (hit gasol's face with his elbow), instead it's called And1 and completely changed the momentum of the game.

but no one talks about of course. :rolleyes:

hitmanyr2k 05-26-2013 02:01 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Duncan barely even extended his off arm. It was a natural shooting motion. No offensive foul.

Batz 05-26-2013 02:02 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Any point in talking about it? The game is over. And it's not like the Spurs are loved by the officials or anything.

B4llin 05-26-2013 02:03 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leMVP
offensive foul should've been called there (hit gasol's face with his elbow), instead it's called And1 and completely changed the momentum of the game.

but no one talks about of course. :rolleyes:


Because the refs are aloud to make a few mistakes, even if they benefit one team more than the other.

Refs aren't aloud to make calls that only benefit the Heat.

See the difference?

Wonder Bread Kid 05-26-2013 02:03 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leMVP
offensive foul should've been called there (hit gasol's face with his elbow), instead it's called And1 and completely changed the momentum of the game.

but no one talks about of course. :rolleyes:


Changed the momentum? It's not like it put the Spurs up 10. It put them up three. If the Grizz can't counter a three point lead with 4 minutes left in their own home, they were never going to win. :oldlol:

Spurs were down 18 in the first qrt. But a questionable call in OVERTIME is what did it for the Grizz. :roll:

Batz 05-26-2013 02:04 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B4llin
Because the refs are aloud to make a few mistakes, even if they benefit one team more than the other.

Refs aren't aloud to make calls that only benefit the Heat.

See the difference?

Nope. Heat get a ton.. and I mean a ton of calls in their favor.




I mean like a ton, yo.

ProfessorMurder 05-26-2013 02:14 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
It should've been a no-call. Just score the basket and play on.

One free throw didn't make a difference. The Spurs executed like champs in the OT.

B4llin 05-26-2013 02:14 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Batz
Nope. Heat get a ton.. and I mean a ton of calls in their favor.




I mean like a ton, yo.


That's what i was saying, yo.

:coleman:

leMVP 05-26-2013 02:21 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
How the Heat gets ton of calls and still trails its opponents in FTA?

ISH logic continues to surprise me eveytime.

But back to the topic, yes it was a momentum changer, Gasol picked up his 5th there, if it had been called offensive, then Duncan would've picked up his 5th, and Memphis ball with a chance to take the lead.

ThatsGame 05-26-2013 02:43 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Heat almost lost Game 1 on a blown call. :facepalm

Not sure if people even watch the Heat play anymore, they just trollin

Wonder Bread Kid 05-26-2013 02:50 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leMVP
But back to the topic, yes it was a momentum changer, Gasol picked up his 5th there, if it had been called offensive, then Duncan would've picked up his 5th, and Memphis ball with a chance to take the lead.


Again...

Spurs were DOWN 18 in the first qrt. How does Memphis have momentum in overtime? :oldlol:

LongLiveTheKing 05-26-2013 02:57 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
I know that call was BS!
****ing refs! If that was not called on the Heat their would be like 5 threads about it.

Myth 05-26-2013 03:10 AM

Re: Duncan's Drive on gasol in OT
 
Heat fans are obviously scared. There aren't many Grizzlies fans here, but the few that are (plus the ones rooting for them as just their fav remaining team) aren't the ones complaining, it is all Heat fans. Heat need to get past Pacers first anyway.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy