Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lebron James vs Chimpanzee (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293570)

eurobum 03-18-2013 12:32 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000



Dat n*tsack.

TMac&Luther 03-18-2013 12:37 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
Sorry, I'm not reading that wall of text, and half of your post is incoherent buffoonery. I'm done with your slow ass. :facepalm

Have a great life buddy. You should sue your English teacher. :wtf:


:lol so you're waiving the white flag.. the only one who is slow is your ignorant dumbass. you aren't even arguing your original point anymore :roll:

daily 03-18-2013 12:38 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eurobum
Dat n*tsack.

That's 4 pounds of pure testosterone right there. He'd turn Lebron into personal sex slave, or rip his face off

Ancient Legend 03-18-2013 12:44 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Saying that a chimp is 5x stronger than the average human means nothing if he is to face an above strength human such as prime Mike Tyson.

In the end, the Chimp would probably reach for our oversized human genitals and rip them off.

nnn123 03-18-2013 12:52 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
You couldn't pick a better example than Lebron James?

LOL Lebron is one of the biggest pu**ies in the league. Maybe someone like Ron Artest would have a chance against a Chimp

Ancient Legend 03-18-2013 12:59 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Any fighter needs to be lightning fast to strike the first blow and daze the chimp. If he doesn't, it would be over quick, with the chimp wearing the fighter's entrails as a trophy.

Grapplers would have their faces chewed off and their ***** ripped out by the chimp's feet. They basically have four hands.

Also check this out:

"An experiment conducted in the Bronx Zoo in 1924 compared the strength of a 165-pound adult man, and a 165-pound male chimp named "Boma", and a 135-pound female chimp named "Suzette".
They compared how much weight the human could pull with one arm to that of the apes, the adult man managed to pull 200 pound before reaching his maximum. The male chimp, on the other hand, pulled 847 pounds of weight with one arm, and the female chimpanzee 1,260 pounds."

iamgine 03-18-2013 01:19 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
It would depend.


Both enraged, the chimps would win because it has more strength.


Under normal condition though, Lebron could win by simply striking first to an unsuspecting chimp's vital area.

tikay0 03-18-2013 01:22 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eurobum
I gave it a 6 on IMDb. If scores weren't limited to integers but also halves it would've been 6.5.

My scale:
1-4 varying degrees of crap
5 mediocre, not bad, not good, OK
6 good
7 very good
8 great
9 masterpiece
10 I've yet to find a 10 so far

:)


Agree. I'll give it a 6. I really liked the way they tied his story together, but man, Nim was passed around like a blunt. All in all, I'm glad that he got to live a some what happy life towards the end.

When you said he threw a dog against the wall, I thought it was going to be the German Shepherd that the first family had. I would've been like, :wtf: .

But yeah, when the daughter talks about Nim dragging her mother around like a rag doll, that was pretty telling.

In conclusion, a chimp would bite off Lebron's face, and probably break his arms. :oldlol:

Even though I never said Lebron alone could take on a chimp. I said 3 pro athletes, the size of NBA players.

Either way, I'd still pick a chimp to go beast mode.

tikay0 03-18-2013 01:26 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
Saying that a chimp is 5x stronger than the average human means nothing if he is to face an above strength human such as prime Mike Tyson.

In the end, the Chimp would probably reach for our oversized human genitals and rip them off.


That's what I'm saying. Pro athletes aren't your average human being. Especially 3 of them. The advantage the chimps would have is the teeth, and bite force. A normal human being would just freak the **** out, and panic.

Ancient Legend 03-18-2013 01:41 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
That's what I'm saying. Pro athletes aren't your average human being. Especially 3 of them. The advantage the chimps would have is the teeth, and bite force. A normal human being would just freak the **** out, and panic.


People forget that the lady that had her face ripped off was over 60 years old, and the aggressor was an oversized 200 lb chimp. Not a fair fight by any means.

I guess humans would have to study how chimps fight and then train accordingly for months.

tikay0 03-18-2013 01:46 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
People forget that the lady that had her face ripped off was over 60 years old, and the aggressor was an oversized 200 lb chimp. Not a fair fight by any means.

I guess humans would have to study how chimps fight and then train accordingly for months.


Or not let a chimp get to your face. In the movie, "Project Nim", the chimp bites the ladies cheek, but because they passed the chimp off to her. I'm sure that's the last thing you'd do if you were to fight a chimp, but at the end of the day, it can also bite at your legs, and hands as you're trying to grab it.

I'm still 50/50 on 3 pro athletes like Malone/Rodman/Wallace vs. a chimp.

TheBigVeto 03-18-2013 01:46 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
When you say 'chimpanzee' you really mean Kobe right?

Lebron wins.

tikay0 03-18-2013 03:26 AM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shady6121



AlphaWolf24 03-18-2013 12:11 PM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
People forget that the lady that had her face ripped off was over 60 years old, and the aggressor was an oversized 200 lb chimp. Not a fair fight by any means.

I guess humans would have to study how chimps fight and then train accordingly for months.



- This guy got merked by a old azz chimp.....and all the Chimp did was rip his foot nearly off his ankle ( chimp grabbed him through a chain link fence)....




- the problem with fighting a chimp/gorrilla is .... they got ridiculous grip ( feet and hands) plus core strength. Once they touch you....they can rip your flesh off very easy.

- there is a reason why Humans created weapons..and hunt in very large numbers while we evolved.......we a very smart...but physically we are very weak compared to Primates.




plus...if you think about it....all the chimp would have to do is knock off Brons headband and it would be over.

pauk 03-18-2013 12:51 PM

Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- This guy got merked by a old azz chimp.....and all the Chimp did was rip his foot nearly off his ankle ( chimp grabbed him through a chain link fence)....




- the problem with fighting a chimp/gorrilla is .... they got ridiculous grip ( feet and hands) plus core strength. Once they touch you....they can rip your flesh off very easy.

- there is a reason why Humans created weapons..and hunt in very large numbers while we evolved.......we a very smart...but physically we are very weak compared to Primates.




plus...if you think about it....all the chimp would have to do is knock off Brons headband and it would be over.


Actually i think Brons headband would be at huge advantage, he can use it to choke the Chimp out :cheers:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy