Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58081)

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 09:41 PM

*PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

....For your home team. I was thinking maybe we can get a contest going for all the Photoshoppers on this board. The theme is: Create an alternate uniform for you home team, or favorite team. Would anybody be interested in doing this? Photoshoppers, please respond!

new noise 10-07-2007 09:52 PM

Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

Ohhh a challenge. You can count me in on this. Hope I don't get embarassed.

:cheers:

Mr_Basketball#1 10-07-2007 09:55 PM

Found

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Found

I mean create your own jersey the way you would to photoshop a jersey onto a different player. Design your jersey onto a player from your home town team, or favorite team! I forgot to add that.

thenextgreatbigman 10-07-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Comeback
I mean create your own jersey the way you would to photoshop a jersey onto a different player. Design your jersey onto a player from your home town team, or favorite team! I forgot to add that.

that would be very hard to do. people don't draw the jerseys on when they make a switch, they just chop it from another pic and make touch ups

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
that would be very hard to do. people don't draw the jerseys on when they make a switch, they just chop it from another pic and make touch ups

I know that, but there are different ways to change the Jersey without changing it. Like, keep the teamname on the Jersey, but change the Hue, vice-Versa, add a team logo, or something.

ForceOfNature 10-07-2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Found

How can I create one of those from the EAsports site? It's not letting me do it.

bigkingsfan 10-07-2007 10:25 PM

Logo instead.

ForceOfNature 10-07-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

I know that, but there are different ways to change the Jersey without changing it. Like, keep the teamname on the Jersey, but change the Hue, vice-Versa, add a team logo, or something.

Like this:

Samurai Swoosh 10-07-2007 10:31 PM

That CELTICS jersey is HOTNESS. What's it from? Like a win-able jersey in NBA Live 2008?

SomeBunghole 10-07-2007 10:35 PM

Geez, I don't know if you realize how much work is needed to create a Jersey from scratch in photoshop. There might not be more than a couple of people on the entire board with that kind of skill.

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Like this:

Yeah like that! Is anybody up for the challenge?

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeBunghole
Geez, I don't know if you realize how much work is needed to create a Jersey from scratch in photoshop. There might not be more than a couple of people on the entire board with that kind of skill.

You won't be creating a jersey from scratch! Do you people read?! Edit a players jersey from your home, or favorite NBA team, and make a new Alternate Jersey for them.

NBA4EVER 10-07-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

You won't be creating a jersey from scratch! Do you people read?! Edit a players jersey from your home, or favorite NBA team, and make a new Alternate Jersey for them.

that sounds pretty cool....i will try that tomorrow

NY Comeback 10-07-2007 10:49 PM

Okay, since they may take a while...I'll make the deadline this Thursday at midnight. Only if enough people are in...