Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ground Game (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419555)

FillJackson 10-13-2016 01:58 AM

Ground Game
 
Story not up yet, but reporter has tweeted this.

NEWS: Trump campaign planning to pull out of VA, sources tell NBC News, announcement made on conference call tonight w/victory staff

Talk of reallocating staff resources to NC. Trump's trailing Clinton by 9.4 pts in VA in RCP avg

Trump campaign source pushed back: "There have been conversations abt shifting resources" but no "definitive answer"

But another source: Team Trump is "running essentially a 4-state campaign," w/focus shifting to PA, FL, NC, & OH.

FillJackson 10-13-2016 01:59 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
We'll know shortly if this happens.


"There was money but I dunno what happened to it...b/c we’re not seeing any money on the ground in Virginia."

RRR3 10-13-2016 02:00 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
LeBron already may have locked up Ohio for Hillary.

LeBeast :applause:

oarabbus 10-13-2016 02:00 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
The Trump ship was already sinking... and now it's started to catch on fire.

TheMan 10-13-2016 08:31 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
Story not up yet, but reporter has tweeted this.

NEWS: Trump campaign planning to pull out of VA, sources tell NBC News, announcement made on conference call tonight w/victory staff

Talk of reallocating staff resources to NC. Trump's trailing Clinton by 9.4 pts in VA in RCP avg

Trump campaign source pushed back: "There have been conversations abt shifting resources" but no "definitive answer"

But another source: Team Trump is "running essentially a 4-state campaign," w/focus shifting to PA, FL, NC, & OH.

Trump is currently behind in all four of those states :yaohappy:

it's ovah

FillJackson 10-13-2016 09:41 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
We'll know shortly if this happens.

This is now confirmed.

Quote:

Donald Trump's campaign is "pulling out of Virginia," a move that stunned staff in the battleground state, three sources with knowledge of the decision told NBC News.

The decision came from Trump's headquarters in New York and was announced on a conference call late Wednesday that left some Republican Party operatives in the state blindsided. Two staffers directly involved in the GOP's efforts in Virginia confirmed the decision.

UK2K 10-13-2016 09:42 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
Story not up yet, but reporter has tweeted this.

NEWS: Trump campaign planning to pull out of VA, sources tell NBC News, announcement made on conference call tonight w/victory staff

Talk of reallocating staff resources to NC. Trump's trailing Clinton by 9.4 pts in VA in RCP avg

Trump campaign source pushed back: "There have been conversations abt shifting resources" but no "definitive answer"

But another source: Team Trump is "running essentially a 4-state campaign," w/focus shifting to PA, FL, NC, & OH.


Did they tweet this too?

Quote:

Nearly 100,000 Pennsylvania Voters Switch From Democrat To Republican

HARRISBURG (KDKA) – Nearly 100,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republican since the beginning of the year.

What’s more: The Pennsylvania Republican party says more than 240-thousand new voters have joined the party since last November.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/...to-republican/

:oldlol:

Polls are accurate.

FillJackson 10-13-2016 09:44 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMan
Trump is currently behind in all four of those states :yaohappy: PA, FL, NC, & OH.

it's ovah


Yeah, The Trump Campaign or the RNC was trying to float this story that Clinton was pulling out of Ohio last month.

A month when she was never behind and she, Bill, Kaine, Obama, Biden, Sanders, Warren and the damn cast of the West Wing all campaigned for her.

A month when she actually was never behind Trump in the averages.

They floated it through some guy on CNN and a lot of idiots on the right like Alex Jones and Nick Young believed this.

FillJackson 10-13-2016 09:46 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K
Did they tweet this too?



:oldlol:

Polls are accurate.


and they will lose PA by 9 points.

Lots of folks registered as Democrats have been voting Republican for President for many, many elections.

UK2K 10-13-2016 09:50 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
and they will lose PA by 9 points.

Lots of folks registered as Democrats have been voting Republican for President for many, many elections.


Cause your polls told you so? :oldlol:

FillJackson 10-13-2016 10:35 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K
Cause your polls told you so? :oldlol:

You got those fingers and toes crossed don't you?

You think Trump is winning PA?

DonDadda59 10-13-2016 10:38 AM

Re: Ground Game
 

UK2K 10-13-2016 11:07 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
You got those fingers and toes crossed don't you?

You think Trump is winning PA?


I've said from the beginning Trump has no chance...

But how, ****ing, funny would it be if he did win. :oldlol:

I have zero hope for our country, regardless of who is elected. I won't even be voting.

gigantes 10-13-2016 11:58 AM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FillJackson
We'll know shortly if this happens.


"There was money but I dunno what happened to it...b/c we’re not seeing any money on the ground in Virginia."

bunch of ungrateful bastards... that money helped renovate one of trump's luxury yachts, which badly needed the work. and by that i mean, it needed more gold fixtures. like, how the hell is the donald going to exercise the office of the president properly without sufficient bling??

some people just have no shame.

TheMan 10-13-2016 01:20 PM

Re: Ground Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by UK2K
Did they tweet this too?



:oldlol:

Polls are accurate.

Lol, these guys making the same mistakes as in 2008 and 2012. B b b but the polls aren't accurate and or are biased...

Hey, maybe the third time is a charm :lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy