Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   do you guys think that the mavs could have (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226919)

majorgoose 06-13-2011 04:04 PM

do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
swept the miami if caron butler was available?

Kiarip 06-13-2011 04:12 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by majorgoose
swept the miami if caron butler was available?


Only if he was their 6th man on the floor at all times.

asdf1990 06-13-2011 04:18 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
If caron was playing would they have started Barea? Would terry get as many minutes? Would marion get as many shots? Would Stevenson even get playing time?

majorgoose 06-13-2011 04:23 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asdf1990
If caron was playing would they have started Barea? Would terry get as many minutes? Would marion get as many shots? Would Stevenson even get playing time?


if caron was playing as the 7th guy? instead of stevenson..
do you think dallas could've swept the heat?

asdf1990 06-13-2011 04:24 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by majorgoose
if caron was playing as the 7th guy? instead of stevenson..
do you think dallas could've swept the heat?


no cuz stevenson hit key threes down the stretch that crushed the heat in most of the games.

ihatetimthomas 06-13-2011 04:31 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
I know on paper he makes them look very good, but the team played as a real team and got contributions from role players who may have not had those looks if Butler was playing. I honestly feel they dont even make the finals because their role players and team chemistry was so in sync. If you threw Butler in there, it could have disrupted everything.

creepingdeath 06-13-2011 04:36 PM

Re: do you guys think that the mavs could have
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
I know on paper he makes them look very good, but the team played as a real team and got contributions from role players who may have not had those looks if Butler was playing. I honestly feel they dont even make the finals because their role players and team chemistry was so in sync. If you threw Butler in there, it could have disrupted everything.

Pretty much. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise.. maybe not. We will never know. And who cares? We are the champions of the world, man!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy