Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kawhi will take a meeting with the mavs.He is considering taking Dogshit's team (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469317)

Mask the Embiid 06-25-2019 03:15 AM

Kawhi will take a meeting with the mavs.He is considering taking Dogshit's team

Looks like kawhi is considering snatching the Mavs right out of donshit's hands.

I always said he played like a poor man's Lamar Odom....and now he may become that to Kawhi's Kobe.....cucked, isnt that what yall love to say on here?

:oldlol:

Ghost1 06-25-2019 04:54 AM

Re: Kawhi will take a meeting with the mavs.He is considering taking Dogshit's team

that would be...

perfect

Mr Feeny 06-25-2019 12:38 PM

Re: Kawhi will take a meeting with the mavs.He is considering taking Dogshit's team

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1
that would be...

perfect

I dont think he will go there. But it would be interesting to watch him with the European duo.

ralph_i_el 06-25-2019 12:57 PM

Act like that wouldn't make both those guys better:roll:

Kawhi takes the tough wing defensive assignments and brings the 1-on-1 iso scoring (Doncic's weakest area on offense, even though he's still really good there). Doncic will be birdfeeding him and KP easy buckets.

If anything, Kawhi considering the Mavs is a huge compliment to Doncic. He would not be considering the Mavs if their best young player was Dennis Smith.

brooks_thompson 06-25-2019 01:12 PM

Bad idea until Porzingis proves he's not a bad investment for a full year. The KP trade was classic Mavs

stalkerforlife 06-25-2019 01:12 PM

Luka is so good that he'd be 1B.

And 1A a lot of nights.

Maybe Kawhi is smart enough to sign with Luka, but I doubt it.

Kingwillball 06-25-2019 01:14 PM

U can forget it .. will be Raps most likely or Lakers maybe clippers..

MoBe1Kanobi 06-25-2019 02:00 PM

As a black male I've already denounced him for eating bull cokk on YouTube

If he even takes a meeting with the racist ass Maverickkks then I'm completely anti Kawhi

stalkerforlife 06-25-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBe1Kanobi
As a black male I've already denounced him for eating bull cokk on YouTube

If he even takes a meeting with the racist ass Maverickkks then I'm completely anti Kawhi

You have to be a troll.

MoBe1Kanobi 06-25-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You have to be a troll.

What's your ethnicity young man

stalkerforlife 06-25-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBe1Kanobi
What's your ethnicity young man

:roll:

MoBe1Kanobi 06-25-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
:roll:

Check.

Mate.

:pimp:

Im so nba'd out 06-25-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Act like that wouldn't make both those guys better:roll:

Kawhi takes the tough wing defensive assignments and brings the 1-on-1 iso scoring (Doncic's weakest area on offense, even though he's still really good there). Doncic will be birdfeeding him and KP easy buckets.

If anything, Kawhi considering the Mavs is a huge compliment to Doncic. He would not be considering the Mavs if their best young player was Dennis Smith.

What dreamland do you live in? Dongthin will turn into a less athletic Kyle Lowry if Kawhi decides to take his team....He will be a #2 like he is destined to be anyway.He was never cut out to be a #1 on a winning team.He's just an empty stats stat padder like kevin love

Kawhi would get all the credit for turning the team around you dumb whore

Levity 06-25-2019 02:51 PM

Also going after patrick beverly.

that team would definitely have potential

HoopologyPhD 06-25-2019 03:04 PM

No state taxes and Cuban's under the table dough, this could be interesting.