Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244895)

Al Thornton 12-27-2011 12:41 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
Gordon was not very clutch on defense. He was grabbing Nash from behind at one point...


what? he stopped the end play by going through the lopez screen that was supposed to get nash open..

Jyap9675 12-27-2011 12:41 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
damn, suns :facepalm as much as I love nash we dont have the firepower really. Rooting for celtics this year.

Maniak 12-27-2011 12:43 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Yeah Frye just didn't fit in tonight.

Quote:

what? he stopped the end play by going through the lopez screen that was supposed to get nash open..
Wasn't actually paying that much attention to him, the grabbing was all I noticed.

Al Thornton 12-27-2011 12:44 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
Yeah Frye just didn't fit in tonight.


Wasn't actually paying that much attention to him, the grabbing was all I noticed.


did you not see the last play where morris threw it out of bounds?

livingby3's 12-27-2011 12:48 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jyap9675
damn, suns :facepalm as much as I love nash we dont have the firepower really. Rooting for celtics this year.


me thinks the suns can still play for the low seeds in the wc playoffs if we can get the rotation fixed. if we were to sign another quality player before the deadline, even better. Cut hill's pt and play Jchill more is something i would like to see

R.I.P. 12-27-2011 12:49 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by livingby3's
me thinks the suns can still play for the low seeds in the wc playoffs if we can get the rotation fixed. if we were to sign another quality player before the deadline, even better. Cut hill's pt and play Jchill more is something i would like to see


I also think you are playing for a last place in the West, but itīs not the last play-off spot.

Maniak 12-27-2011 12:53 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Thornton
did you not see the last play where morris threw it out of bounds?

No I wasn't watching the last 5 seconds of a 1 point differential Suns game.

It was a horrible play. If Nash didn't get open, nothing worked. I wish Markieff tried to get a shot off rather than that stupid pass.

Jyap9675 12-27-2011 12:54 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
i reckon suns better off milking the season and just going as a lottery team and just rebuild. 2012 draft is apparently a strong one.

Profound 12-27-2011 02:23 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jyap9675
i reckon suns better off milking the season and just going as a lottery team and just rebuild. 2012 draft is apparently a strong one.

Yea rather than being mediocre and wasting Nash's time just start rebuilding now get some young talent if Nash wants to stay cool if not trade him and get more talent.

Fiasco 12-27-2011 08:12 AM

Re: BRACE YOURSELVES ISH: New Orleans Hornets (0-0) @ Phoenix Suns (0-0) OGT
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Z92...8bFAAAAAAAAAAA

EJ is too cold.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy