Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Knicks supposedly offered Jared Jeffries, David Lee to Kings for Ron Artest (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48620)

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-06-2007 06:57 PM

The Knicks supposedly offered Jared Jeffries, David Lee to Kings for Ron Artest

It's a Rumor.

The Knicks supposely offered Jared Jeffries and David Lee to Sacremento for Ron Artest.

I don't even know what to say right now. I love Ron Artest, But David Lee is going to be a beast in the league.

Thoughts?

adamcz 07-06-2007 07:03 PM

Re: Just Heard On Espn News

You couldn't have strained your brain just a little bit to think of a descriptive title for this thread?

adamcz 07-06-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdub1591
David lee is the next Tim duncan in my opinion

How do I make an ignore list on this board?

knickscity 07-06-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
It's a Rumor.

The Knicks supposely offered Jared Jeffries and David Lee to Sacremento for Ron Artest.

I don't even know what to say right now. I love Ron Artest, But David Lee is going to be a beast in the league.

Thoughts?

I thought I heard it too. I was in the car at the time. That was the proposed deal like a week or two ago. Except without Lee. A draft pick was in the place of Lee before.

If Lee is included, consider it done.

Balkman will be just as good as Lee, even though I would hate to see him go.

shafir 07-06-2007 07:07 PM

If they actually offered that, then you should have titled this thread "Ron Artest Has Been Traded to the Knicks", do that next time, okay HTR?

Qwyjibo 07-06-2007 07:07 PM

Taking on Jefferies is tough since he's garbage and gets paid around $6 for another 4 years. I'm not sure it's worth it even though you're getting a good talent like Lee.

Your helping (Lee) but also hurting (Jefferies) any possible rebuilding there in Sacramento with this deal.

knickscity 07-06-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

If they do this, I think it will be a dumb trade because David lee is the next Tim duncan in my opinion...He can rebound , score in the paint and block shots and did the knicks forget this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99sL_g3jvo

Isiah should rethink this

Next Tim Duncan??? :eek:

David Lee is a good guy to have as a reserve. He thrives off putback and attacks the glass.

Most Knick fans love him, but he isn't nowhere near a TD.

nothinbutnet 07-06-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcz
How do I make an ignore list on this board?

+1. David Lee the next Tim Duncan? David Lee is solid... but not Tim Duncan solid. More of a role player if you ask me. His offensive game is still suspect, but he does get a lot of garbage buckets + a ton of rebounds. I wouldn't mind him on the nets. :rockon:

poorlilrich 07-06-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Its possible dude...The guy is a great rebounder...

so is reggie evans

cdub1591 07-06-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nothinbutnet
+1. David Lee the next Tim Duncan? David Lee is solid... but not Tim Duncan solid. More of a role player if you ask me. His offensive game is still suspect, but he does get a lot of garbage buckets + a ton of rebounds. I wouldn't mind him on the nets. :rockon:

The guy is still young, and who knows what the future holds...He's only going to get better...

Qwyjibo 07-06-2007 07:10 PM

I hope this happens just to see what a mess the Knicks turn into.

Marbury, whoever, Artest, Randolph, Curry. What a great bunch of characters right there :oldlol:

hwliuLAP 07-06-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knickscity
I thought I heard it too. I was in the car at the time. That was the proposed deal like a week or two ago. Except without Lee. A draft pick was in the place of Lee before.

If Lee is included, consider it done.

Balkman will be just as good as Lee, even though I would hate to see him go.

the Knicks does have way too many PF
it would be a sick upgrade for the Knicks if it goes down
the Sacs need to decide if they want Jared's contract
since they send out a head case and get Lee in return

but a Marbury/Crawford/Artest/Z-Bo/Curry

Wow......... they may go smoke a blunt together after the team victory

cdub1591 07-06-2007 07:11 PM

Half the knicks squad will prolly end up in jail if they get Artest...

poorlilrich 07-06-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

The guy is still young, and who knows what the future holds...He's only going to get better...

Lol he is still going at ... So you mean David Lee has the potential to become the best PF in the league at a point in his career?

There are tons of young big men i'd take before him:

Aldrige
T. Thomas
Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
N. Krstic
Z. Randolph
... probably more but I don't feel like using too much brain power on your idiotic statement

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 07-06-2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
If they actually offered that, then you should have titled this thread "Ron Artest Has Been Traded to the Knicks", do that next time, okay HTR?

:oldlol:

Deal isn't a done deal im not going to do that.