Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289684)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 02-04-2013 11:09 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Stat padding against the Bobcats. :applause: Good sh!t, Bron. You're DA BESS!

RoboticWang 02-04-2013 11:09 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Skip Bayless: LeBron not dominant enough to have a perfect game, he just can't mentally reach the level of a Kobe or Jordan..

LikeABosh 02-04-2013 11:10 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
LOL @ people acting like I'm mad or even hating on LeBron for this admitted stunning performance.

I'm just saying, there is a similar agenda between players. Bron has admitted to passing up shots before to protect his FG percentage. Or regretting taking shots.

That isn't ORGANIC basketball. No matter how you cut it, or how nice the performance was.

"organic baskedball" :oldlol:. You're trying to hard bud. Give it up

LikeABosh 02-04-2013 11:10 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Stat padding against the Bobcats. :applause: Good sh!t, Bron. You're DA BESS!

I guess when you'r just too good and put up video game numbers haters call it "stat padding". :lol

Money 23 02-04-2013 11:11 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeABosh
"organic baskedball" :oldlol:. You're trying to hard bud. Give it up

You mean "too" right? You just started watching bball in 2010 when the big three super friends came together.

Your opinion means nadda to me, rookie.

pauk 02-04-2013 11:12 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 

DaSeba5 02-04-2013 11:12 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
You mean "too" right? You just started watching bball in 2010 when the big three super friends came together.

Your opinion means nadda to me, rookie.


Is that really your argument?

Money 23 02-04-2013 11:14 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Is that really your argument?

My argument is in the original post. Read, Sebass.

When you play the game with an agenda to pad stats, whether it be Kobe and his assists lately.

Or LeBron and his field goal percentage. It's phony, and contrived. Passing up shots to protect a field goal percentage isn't natural basketball. Especially from a star player.

That's my argument. It's not me hating on either Kobe or LeBron, just pointing out something that doesn't sit well with me as a fan.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 02-04-2013 11:14 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeABosh
I guess when you'r just too good and put up video game numbers haters call it "stat padding". :lol


Guy passed up shots to fluff his shooting %'s. Hell, even some of his BIGGEST fans thought it was obvious:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian guy
Is LeBron's goal to have a perfect shooting game today? He's passing up a lot of shots in this qtr.


Quote:

Originally Posted by che guevara
I get that feeling too.


Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Wade looks uninterested and Bron looks too invested in trying to have a perfect shooting game since its blatantly obvious hes only taking easy shots.


LikeABosh 02-04-2013 11:15 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
You mean "too" right? You just started watching bball in 2010 when the big three super friends came together.

Your opinion means nadda to me, rookie.

Not even worth dealing with if your gonna resort to this bullshit.

LikeABosh 02-04-2013 11:16 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23
My argument is in the original post. Read, Sebass.

When you play the game with an agenda to pad stats, whether it be Kobe and his assists lately.

Or LeBron and his field goal percentage. It's phony, and contrived. Passing up shots to protect a field goal percentage isn't natural basketball. Especially from a star player.

That's my argument. It's not me hating on either Kobe or LeBron, just pointing out something that doesn't sit well with me as a fan.

But I thought Lebron had no jumper and needed to just live in the paint?

Legends66NBA7 02-04-2013 11:17 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but haven't James and Wade spoken to the media about their goals on trying to get over 50%fg during each game this season ?

GreatGreg 02-04-2013 11:17 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
How do you criticize LeBron after a game like this? How? :facepalm

2010splash 02-04-2013 11:18 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
No need to grasp at straws and nit-pick over something so meaningless. Passing up shots to find higher percentage opportunities to score? Gee... what a selfish thing to do.

LeBron is now shooting .555 FG%. Let that sh-t sink in homeboy.

Back to back MVP again. Give him 4 in 5 years. 2013 Finals MVP too.

:bowdown:

LikeABosh 02-04-2013 11:18 PM

Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but haven't James and Wade spoken to the media about their goals on trying to get over 50%fg during each game this season ?

What a terrible goal to have. How dare they want to be efficient basketball players. ****ing pathetic!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy