Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atlanta Hawks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hoe Johnson is leaving. (Thats not a typo). (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179430)

idizzle 06-24-2010 07:16 PM

Hoe Johnson is leaving. (Thats not a typo).

Thats not a typo. I really dont like Joe Johnson. He has already made plans to leave Atlanta.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ay-acquisition

Let Hoe Johnson leave. He wasn't a real leader anyway. If he was so good he would got the Hawks to the Playoffs all 5yrs he was here.

JG000 06-28-2010 11:56 AM

Re: Hoe Johnson is leaving. (Thats not a typo).

I kinda feel the same way.

Just let him go. Leave Crawford on the bench though. Sign a god damn CENTER.

LT Ice Cream 07-01-2010 05:05 AM

Seriously guys? Joe Johnson is one of the main reasons the Hawks even made it to the playoffs the past two or three years. The Hawks are screwed next season because "Hoe" Johnson will be gone. There are no good guards this FA class. The best replacement I can think of would be John Salmons.
Y'all need to stop hating

idizzle 07-01-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Seriously guys? Joe Johnson is one of the main reasons the Hawks even made it to the playoffs the past two or three years. The Hawks are screwed next season because "Hoe" Johnson will be gone. There are no good guards this FA class. The best replacement I can think of would be John Salmons.
Y'all need to stop hating

Aint nobody hating. I used to be a Joe Fan but then he started popping his mouth about the fans and that wasn't the first time he has said something aboutt he Hawks fan and the people of Atlanta.

If Joe leaves the Hawks could get Rip Hamilton. He has a ring and championship experience. If Joe was so good he would have got the Hawks to the playoffs every year he was with the Hawks.

5 years and 3 playoff appearances. He chokes in the playoffs. He doesnt deserve the max money.

Rose 07-01-2010 10:32 PM

Lol at 119million for Joe

Nets fan 93 07-03-2010 04:21 AM

Let him go... Get Miller and Brewer.

emsteez forreal 07-04-2010 09:07 PM

"..hey Joe, remember those things we said about you? yeah that was all a joke.. good times right?" :D

jamal99 07-05-2010 01:36 PM

He just signed 6 years 120 millions deal with Hawks.

:roll:

stridge 07-06-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamal99
He just signed 6 years 120 millions deal with Hawks.

:roll:

:oldlol:

drwax26 07-09-2010 02:30 PM

he should leave and come to the bulls and our squad would be disgusting.... We all know ATL is a perennial 1st-2nd round loser in the playoffs....

bokes15 07-10-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwax26
he should leave and come to the bulls and our squad would be disgusting.... We all know ATL is a perennial 1st-2nd round loser in the playoffs....

He was gonna go wherever the money went regardless of winning or losing. If they hadn't offered him a max contract i'm sure he would be showing off his Knicks jersey right now.

Hoodlum Science 08-18-2010 03:10 PM

Joe Johnson. He gay.

Undisputed 08-21-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokes15
He was gonna go wherever the money went regardless of winning or losing. If they hadn't offered him a max contract i'm sure he would be showing off his Knicks jersey right now.

Joe Johnson and Derrick Rose share an agent and are said to be good friends. I think he would've ended up in Chicago.

yards76 09-01-2010 04:20 PM

yeah, let him go, i mean he is good, but he isn't going to deliver us a championship and i don't think he is a max player either. :lol