PDA

View Full Version : OT: If you could control time, what would you do?

theinfamousmobb
08-17-2006, 09:57 PM
I would stop time in the middle of school, steal everyones money and do a lil sum'in, sum'in to all the fine girls :D

i seen hippos
08-17-2006, 09:59 PM
hippos does dallas?

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I would stop time in the middle of school, steal everyones money and do a lil sum'in, sum'in to all the fine girls :D
im down with that i would also go back in time and make sure that shot by robert horry vs the spurs goes down to win the game.

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:01 PM

WTF? What are you having some "Save By The Bell" daydreams or something?

Kobe24
I'd phuck up Raja Bell.

GoRapz
I'd do the same.

Imagine how many girls i'd get to touch.

or on tests, id stop the time, get the teachers answer sheet, and copy it.

IamtheWalrus
08-17-2006, 10:02 PM
i'd tell robert kennedy not to go to the california kitchen.

IamtheWalrus
08-17-2006, 10:02 PM
i'd also tell john lennon to not visit his son in new york

kentatm
08-17-2006, 10:03 PM
so if you guys had the power to stop time all you'd use it for is to cheat on a friggin test and to molest girls?

here's to our future leaders! :banghead:

i seen hippos
i saw saved by the bell today.

the one wear zack and slater fight over the new chick and they actually get into a fist fight.

hilarious cause of the horrible sound effects and them suddenly making up after belding's wig falls into the punch. pure greatness.

bomber
I would f-ck a horse

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:04 PM
so if you guys had the power to stop time all you'd use it for is to cheat on a friggin test and to molest girls?

Like our current leader is any better.

UCLAlegend32
go back in time and save jesus

ALBballer
I would fu-k a horse

WTF? That's my line, damm I could probably sue.

i seen hippos
08-17-2006, 10:05 PM

he could have saved himself....*******.

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:05 PM

Jesus would die sooner or later, so wouldn't that just be a wasted oppurtunity?

GoRapz
08-17-2006, 10:06 PM

why not? and to steal money.

i'd prolly steal alot of merchandise also.

bomber
ALB sorry it was primetime to use your line :pimp:

Kobe24
I would phuck up Wade's and Shaq's knee.

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:07 PM
I would phuck up Wade's and Shaq's knee.

By how, letting them give you BJ'S?

i seen hippos
08-17-2006, 10:08 PM
well that was stupid.

Kobe24
They would be frozen right? I'd take a sledge hammer and pound away. Do you have BJ'S on your mind 24/7? I wonder what you're doing right now.

basketballer4

I'd do the same exact thing. I'd also go back in time and fix any mistakes I made that could really f.uck me up.

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:09 PM
i would go back in time and find out what happen to hitler.

Young HkM
08-17-2006, 10:10 PM
stopping time would suck cuz then you'd have to walk everywhere

ALBballer
They would be frozen right? I'd take a sledge hammer and pound away. Do you have BJ'S on your mind 24/7? I wonder what you're doing right now.

Sorry, dumb response by a dumb poster. I've actually been on Ish for like 4 hours, on and off course, so I'm just typing the stupidest thing I can come up with.

UCLAlegend32
By how, letting them give you BJ'S?
:roll: :roll:

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:12 PM
i would find out what really happen to tupac

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:12 PM
i would find out what really happen to tupac

Just go to Cuba. :pimp:

SCY
08-17-2006, 10:13 PM

That's pathetic, ****ed up man, that you'd injure someone because you don't like thier basketball team. How about using the ability to you know, improve yourself as a person? Sheesh.

Kobe24
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Kid taking me seriously lol. I would steal money of course. Who actually takes things seriously on a message board? I wonder how your naive self interacts with others in the real world.

i seen hippos
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
That's pathetic, ****ed up man, that you'd injure someone because you don't like thier basketball team. How about using the ability to you know, improve yourself as a person? Sheesh.

homo mcfagg0teer.

dab0yech0
08-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Go on the World Series of Poker and rig every hand I get

Easier way would probaly just steal money but at least id be "winning" money in a legal way and Id be on ESPN

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:16 PM
i would invent the wheel and get a patent on it.

SCY
08-17-2006, 10:17 PM
You're naive to think you wouldn't do it. You already came up with the idea.

Kobe24
08-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Why would I do that. First of all if I had the opportunity to do that,I would clotheslines Raja Bell continuously t'ill he passes out.

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Why would I do that. First of all if I had the opportunity to do that,I would clotheslines Raja Bell continuously t'ill he passes out.
yea hope he falls and break his neck on a fast break.

geeWiz15
08-17-2006, 10:23 PM
You know what I'd do?

I'd stop time and feel girls up.

I'm not even kidding.

See, it wouldn't affect them because they wouldn't know. How would they?

I might even stop time when I see a total knockout, and just jack it right there on the spot. Why not?

At first I thought, damn after considering this topic I think I'm a perverted sicko. But I have the feeling that most guys are in the same boat. And if not, oh well, I'm a perverted sicko. Sue me.

Something I've always wanted to be able to do was be able to like touch any girl on the shoulder and immediately they go nuts over me and do whatever I tell them to. Imagine the possibilities. No more rohypnol, that ****s expensive. (that's a joke, kiddies, and if you don't know what rohypnol is, don't look it up)

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:29 PM
You know what I'd do?

I'd stop time and feel girls up.

I'm not even kidding.

See, it wouldn't affect them because they wouldn't know. How would they?

I might even stop time when I see a total knockout, and just jack it right there on the spot. Why not?

At first I thought, damn after considering this topic I think I'm a perverted sicko. But I have the feeling that most guys are in the same boat. And if not, oh well, I'm a perverted sicko. Sue me.

Something I've always wanted to be able to do was be able to like touch any girl on the shoulder and immediately they go nuts over me and do whatever I tell them to. Imagine the possibilities. No more rohypnol, that ****s expensive. (that's a joke, kiddies, and if you don't know what rohypnol is, don't look it up)

Why jack off when you could screw them?

Edited:

Now that I think about it I would just serve facials to random people, then put the time back on and just look at their expression.

"WTF? Where did this Jizz come from?"

And i would just be behind the bushes laughing my ass off, and I would just go back in time, and do it to someone else.

reppy
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
When I used to smoke pot, I would always pose this question to my friends and we'd sit there and BS about it forever while walking around town. If you could have one of the following super powers, which would it be and why:

1) the ability to stop time
2) the ability to fly
3) the abilitity to teleport
4) invisibility

It's tougher than you think! They've all got their pros and cons!

Kobe24
08-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Invisibility. I'd go to the hottest chicks house and just stare at her undress.

mhg88
08-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Now that I think about it I would just serve facials to random people, then put the time back on and just look at their expression.

And i would just be behind the bushes laughing my ass off, and I would just go back in time, and do it to someone else.

:roll:

dab0yech0
08-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Invisibility. I'd go to the hottest chicks house and just stare at her undress.

Just stare?

geeWiz15
08-17-2006, 10:40 PM

that would be hilarious, definitely.

Why jack off when you could screw them?
because that's rape. Even if time was still and they didn't feel it happening they'd knew something happened to them later. they'd feel it the next morning. That's overboard.

reppy
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
See the problem with invisibility is that as soon as you tried to touch them they'd freak out! And they would still be able to hear you rustling about/moaning while spanking the worm.

Shogon
When I used to smoke pot, I would always pose this question to my friends and we'd sit there and BS about it forever while walking around town. If you could have one of the following super powers, which would it be and why:

1) the ability to stop time
2) the ability to fly
3) the abilitity to teleport
4) invisibility

It's tougher than you think! They've all got their pros and cons!

Actually that's untrue.

Teleportation, flying & invisibility are all mortal things.

Stopping time makes you immortal.

If you could stop time, you could find out anything you wanted to find out by being invisible.

If you could stop time, you could go anywhere teleportation could take you.

If you could stop time, you couldn't fly, but flying would just be fun for the most part.

Stopping time would you give you valuable information on just about anything you wanted to know. You could record people's conversations after starting time back up. You could visit any single spot on the Earth without fear of anything. Etc... I mean, hell, the possibilities are endless.

Kobe24
I guess stopping time is my choice now.

ALBballer
that would be hilarious, definitely.

because that's rape. Even if time was still and they didn't feel it happening they'd knew something happened to them later. they'd feel it the next morning. That's overboard.

Ye but then you could just go back in time, and it would be like it never happened.

basketballer4
I'd go with invisibility too.

UCLAlegend32
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
i will have my way with rosario dawson on the set of he got game when shes in the red dress.

geeWiz15
08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Ye but then you could just go back in time, and it would be like it never happened.
hmm, intriguing, I was just going on the basis of freezing time... wow... to hell with me.

GoRapz
08-17-2006, 10:47 PM
another thing i'd do, freeze time, take girls' tops off, take a picture of it then post it on the internet with my disguise as Mr. X, like that simpsons episode. :pimp:

man do i live in a horny fantasy

kobedaman24
08-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Make sure the Lakers beat PHO.

ALBballer
08-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Make sure the Lakers beat PHO.

How would you do that? Pull down Tim Thomas's shorts before he shoots the 3 or something, or trip him.

clipps
08-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Invisibility. I'd be such an ass. I would walk up to someone I hate in front of their friends and start punching him in the face and his friends would wonder what the hell is goind on. Walkin in a girls house and while she's on the couch watching tv, tickle the hell out of her. When a hot girl is taking a shower, I would feel her up and she would have no idea what's going on.

I would walk around with a cup in my hands with people thinking a cup a floating in mid air. When someone is sitting doing nothing, I would stick my ass in their face and fart.

reppy
08-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Actually that's untrue.

If you could stop time, you could find out anything you wanted to find out by being invisible.

If you could stop time, you couldn't fly, but flying would just be fun for the most part.

Stopping time would you give you valuable information on just about anything you wanted to know. You could record people's conversations after starting time back up. You could visit any single spot on the Earth without fear of anything. Etc... I mean, hell, the possibilities are endless.

Well, I guess it's not implied but I don't see how stopping time would stop the fact that you're aging. And really, who wants to live in a world where the time is always stopped? Pretty lonely!

Shogon
08-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Well, I guess it's not implied but I don't see how stopping time would stop the fact that you're aging. And really, who wants to live in a world where the time is always stopped? Pretty lonely!

Ok, even if you're still aging and not immortal, you can still get nearly all the benefits of the other ones except flying.

Who the **** would pick flying over stopping time? Gotta be kidding me.

Rocker09
08-17-2006, 11:48 PM
I would change the angle of tim thomas's 3 pt shot in game 6 of the lakers-suns series...

Young HkM
08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Invisibility. I'd be such an ass. I would walk up to someone I hate in front of their friends and start punching him in the face and his friends would wonder what the hell is goind on. Walkin in a girls house and while she's on the couch watching tv, tickle the hell out of her. When a hot girl is taking a shower, I would feel her up and she would have no idea what's going on.

I would walk around with a cup in my hands with people thinking a cup a floating in mid air. When someone is sitting doing nothing, I would stick my ass in their face and fart.

:wtf:

If I could be invisible I'd basically copy the movie Hollow Man :pimp:

bruinballer
08-17-2006, 11:57 PM
for obvious yet personal reasons, i'd go back to being 18 all over again... in the year 2006, though... so not quite back in time, justs like a time machine that makes me young again..

Hawker
08-18-2006, 12:02 AM
i would fly because chicks would probably dig people who could fly

Wadeisabeast
08-18-2006, 12:18 AM
Actually my friends developed a theory on this topic, and came to a conclusion that the universe would end if time froze. something about gravity and all of this other stuff, It made a lot of sense. They were high at the time and I thought they were gonna make up some stupid sh*t, but it really made a lot of sense and I was convinced.

i seen hippos
08-18-2006, 12:21 AM
shows how stupid you are.

Inspector Rick
08-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Do you even have to ask? Flying man!

Then just for effect I would always have 2 cans of hair spray, like the dude from My Secret Identity.

UCLAlegend32
08-18-2006, 12:33 AM
ill find the cure for aids and sell it for all the money in the world.

Bourne
08-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Don't you guys realise that if you go back or forward in time, you would not just "stand" their (as in not changing in age yourself) while **** changes?

What happened to you? Rewind time to see yourself as a baby or something, fastfoward time, and now their are two you's. Get it? If you go forward in time without aging, the world would be going freaking nuts because their is this guy/girl that has not aged at all in x units of time. But if you go forward, you might still have the time machine or w/e and be able to get back, but then you have the problem I explained earlier!

So if time travel is not going to be a complete waste of time (pardon the bad pun) or a disastrous mistake, then the person travelling through time would have to age correspondingly. You could go forward in time, and you would know you did travel through time because it will be in your future memory.

Going back in time? This is where it gets really weird. Listen to this: if you go back in time (and reverse-age accordingly) then you lose the memories you got after the time you go to. You will have NO IDEA AT ALL that you travelled through time. The weird part? When you get back to the "original" time, you would decide to go back in time again to the same spot (why would you think differently, nothing has changed!). The meaning: and endless cycle!

Right now, one of us could be stuck in an endless cycle of rewinding time over and over! If so, their really IS an end to the world because this one person continuously stops time from progressing from a certain point in time.

Yeah, if you read that whole thing and understood my babbling, kudos to you. :D

dab0yech0
08-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Don't you guys realise that if you go back or forward in time, you would not just "stand" their (as in not changing in age yourself) while **** changes?

What happened to you? Rewind time to see yourself as a baby or something, fastfoward time, and now their are two you's. Get it? If you go forward in time without aging, the world would be going freaking nuts because their is this guy/girl that has not aged at all in x units of time. But if you go forward, you might still have the time machine or w/e and be able to get back, but then you have the problem I explained earlier!

So if time travel is not going to be a complete waste of time (pardon the bad pun) or a disastrous mistake, then the person travelling through time would have to age correspondingly. You could go forward in time, and you would know you did travel through time because it will be in your future memory.

Going back in time? This is where it gets really weird. Listen to this: if you go back in time (and reverse-age accordingly) then you lose the memories you got after the time you go to. You will have NO IDEA AT ALL that you travelled through time. The weird part? When you get back to the "original" time, you would decide to go back in time again to the same spot (why would you think differently, nothing has changed!). The meaning: and endless cycle!

Right now, one of us could be stuck in an endless cycle of rewinding time over and over! If so, their really IS an end to the world because this one person continuously stops time from progressing from a certain point in time.

Yeah, if you read that whole thing and understood my babbling, kudos to you. :D

And remember changing one small thing can hav disastrous effects in the future as learned in one of the Back to the Future movies, I forgot which one

geeWiz15
08-18-2006, 12:58 AM
I did read it Bourne and you're right. very interesting point.

but... I think I'll stick to wild fantasies of feeling up girls who are completely unaware if you don't mind. That's what this post was created for, you know.

Bourne
08-18-2006, 01:00 AM
One thing to add: assume you don't age when you go through time. If you go backwards, two things can happen: you duplicate yourself (one younger and the "normal" you) or you replace yourself at the time you go back to. Maybe your current 17 year old person will replace a 6 year old person. If you duplicate yourself, that's good or bad, you decide. If you replace yourself, then all the time inbetween where you came from and went to will be changed because you changed the world. Your "current" self will change somehow, maybe dead, handicapped etc.. Ok, I'll go to bed cuz that last bit made no sense.

Bourne
08-18-2006, 01:02 AM
And remember changing one small thing can hav disastrous effects in the future as learned in one of the Back to the Future movies, I forgot which one

Did you read my post? I assumed that if you rewind time, and everything in it from a 3rd person view, then events would unfold exactly the same as before. You wouldn't be able to change anything if you reverse-age when you go back in time. Event will unfold the same way. If you duplicate yourself when you go back in time, things will get effed up anyways as I explained. I think. :hammerhead:

PureElement
08-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Actually that's untrue.

Haven't you wathced the simpsons, if you stop time you still age. Anyways, having a controller like the one in "click" would be pretty cool.

XxNeXuSxX
08-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Another question:

Are those super powers remotely possible!?

dab0yech0
08-18-2006, 01:33 AM
Did you read my post? I assumed that if you rewind time, and everything in it from a 3rd person view, then events would unfold exactly the same as before. You wouldn't be able to change anything if you reverse-age when you go back in time. Event will unfold the same way. If you duplicate yourself when you go back in time, things will get effed up anyways as I explained. I think. :hammerhead:

that icon is right.. my head hurts..

bruinballer
08-18-2006, 01:35 AM
isn't the original time travel paradox the question of is it possible to go back in time and murder your grandfather?

Y2Gezee
08-18-2006, 03:10 AM
I'd simply make myself rich, Just rob a bank once or something. Or do something like play the lottery and stop time when they're doing the lotto numbers and fix them so that they're mine. Im not greedy, 20 mil would do.

I'd also sneak into the white house and kick Bush's ass un noticed. Also give myself more time to sleep

hotsizzle
08-18-2006, 03:22 AM
i'd go back in time till Im like 3 and live my life all over only this time start playin basketball when im 3

SecondFiddle
08-18-2006, 03:27 AM
I'd become NEO

GothamKnight
08-18-2006, 12:45 PM
assuming that when you stopped time you didnt age, i would do the following:

-work out a lot with time stopped so it didnt take away from time with people etc

-sleep a lot so i'd always be well rested and sharp (and then be able to do so much more with "real time" - go out every night, experience, etc)

-read every book i could because there's not enough time to read all the classics, etc

AKA AAP
08-18-2006, 01:02 PM
I'd phuck up Raja Bell.

Another example of why you're a groupie. A retarded looking groupie.

"Kobe is like a race to me." -theGreatNumber8, aka Kobe24
"Location: Kobe Island." -theGreatNumber8, aka Kobe24

SourPatchKids
09-23-2012, 03:00 PM
i'd go back in time till Im like 3 and live my life all over only this time start playin basketball when im 3
:applause:

abuC
09-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Buy stock in Apple and Google.

blablabla
09-23-2012, 06:52 PM
stop time, fvck bitches

alenleomessi
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM
take money from banks and send it to africa

nah im just kidding thats too complicated

but u know whats not? take money from banks, get a good car and clothes and hit on hot girls... if it doesnt work... stop the time... go back... improve.. and do it again :cheers: