PDA

View Full Version : a night with the woman of your dreams, or your team winning a championship?

mlh1981
08-16-2006, 04:36 PM
which one do you guys choose? A hot date with the woman of your dreams, or your favorite team winning a championship? I go with the hot date. If things go well, there will be more dates. You have more control over that than your fav. team winning it all

Hawker
08-16-2006, 04:40 PM
woman of my dreams cus championship is one night, if u marry the woman of ur dreams that can last forever

mhsbasketball
08-16-2006, 04:41 PM
women of my dream no doubt

B-Low
08-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Team winning a championship. One night doesn't beat an eternity in the record books.

Plus i've already had a night with the woman of my dreams (my gf...cue "awwws" lol)

Joey Zaza
08-16-2006, 04:44 PM
I've had dates with hot girls before. I wouldn't classify any of them as "woman of my dreams". Its ok, always a little disappointing. If you see the "woman of your dreams" in enough varying lights, and she's just another girl.

I've never seen my Knicks win a title.

Would I trade one of those dates for Starks hitting the 3 that Hakeem blocked at the end of Game 6.

No doubt

AppleNader
08-16-2006, 04:44 PM
one night with the woman of my dreams, then kidnap her and keep her forever muhahah

Carbine
08-16-2006, 04:46 PM
If I was just a casual fan of a team I'd be gay to pass up a night with my dream woman.

However, if I was attached to a team because I lived in the area, went to most of the games & got to know the players somewhat then it really isn't a hard decision to make - championship all the way.

SRZ66
woman of dreams hands down.

KnicksFan4Life
championship, women is awesome. But the oppurtunity to shut Skywalker the **** up is priceless

Voratian
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
But you get to celebrate the championship throughout the whole offseason.

How about you get 3 months with the woman of your dreams?

hotsizzle
08-16-2006, 04:48 PM
team winning the chip is something I can never control. but the woman I eventually end up with will be the woman of my dreams. Im takin the chip.

Joey Zaza
08-16-2006, 04:50 PM
For those posting "woman/dream" who is this woman. Like a girl in you know? Or is it like Angelina Jolie?

If its just a girl you know, then go up to her and ask her out. What's the "dreams" part?

If its Beyonce, then you should know full well, what a massive pain a hot-celeb girl would be.

Take the title.

mlh1981
08-16-2006, 04:53 PM
personally, I have never been down with celebrity chicks. I hate fakeness and most of them are extremely fake. I meant a regular person, not a celebrity

wang4three
08-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Nets all the way. Cause in the event that they do win, I'm partying hard and eventually find a gir just as worthyl for a night then. If it's for marriage and future and all that. I might reconsider, but for one night stands, a super hot girl, and a decent girl is all the same.

Hawker
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM
good point zaza ill take the title.

PureElement
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Definitly going with the girl of my dream.

reppy
08-16-2006, 04:59 PM
What if you made a bet with the woman of your dreams that if your team won the championship, she'd have sex with/marry you?

kobedaman24
08-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Championship.

SCY
08-16-2006, 05:23 PM
The thing I don't get about topics like this, is what's the fun in watching your team win a championship if you had some magic genie decree it? I want to watch my team win because they were the best, and they earned it, not because they're gifted with magical powers. Now if you're saying both these happen naturally and which would be cooler, toss-up.

wang4three
08-16-2006, 05:25 PM
^Heh, I rather my team win by some magical trick. Like if they were down 60 going into the 4th in game 7 and then all of the sudden win by 1.

AppleNader
08-16-2006, 05:26 PM
yea you'd know that your championship was tainted, so it probably wouldn't mean much.

The woman, however, you can still do her and then lock her up

wang4three
08-16-2006, 05:28 PM
How many championships don't have some taint on them?

kingsfan
08-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Championship, the woman will just dump me after the 1st night anyways. LOL @ morons thinking they can handle a celeb.

AppleNader
08-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Championship, the woman will just dump me after the 1st night anyways. LOL @ morons thinking they can handle a celeb.

Handcuffs...gag... no worries

dab0yech0
08-16-2006, 05:30 PM
The women of my dreams is Somaya Reece but I live in LA and theres tons of latinas so its not that hard, every weekend I usually go out with a girl that is similar in looks so Ill take the championship since the Clippers have never won one before.

dab0yech0
08-16-2006, 05:31 PM
^Heh, I rather my team win by some magical trick. Like if they were down 60 going into the 4th in game 7 and then all of the sudden win by 1.

LOL what is this Space Jam?

BradMiller52
08-16-2006, 05:32 PM
I'll take the kings winning a championship over the one night stand with the hot girl.

B-Low
08-16-2006, 05:36 PM
LOL what is this Space Jam?

Nooo remember in Space Jam it wasn't magic...they had the secret stuff in them all along! They just had to believe in themselves! :banana:

UCLAlegend32
The women of my dreams is Somaya Reece but I live in LA and theres tons of latinas so its not that hard, every weekend I usually go out with a girl that is similar in looks so Ill take the championship since the Clippers have never won one before.

i agree except the lakers winning it all again. so many latinas to choose from.

SsKSpurs21
zaza speaks the truth, go with a chip.

UCLAlegend32
08-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Nooo remember in Space Jam it wasn't magic...they had the secret stuff in them all along! They just had to believe in themselves! :banana:
that secret stuff is called jordan and i cant believe they filmed that movie in my hs. i got to play on the same court jordan was in.

jamal
08-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Nuggets winning the title, no question.

ClutchCityReturns
08-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Tough question for me.

The woman of my dreams is currently married, so it's not like anything serious would result from the date. I've never been turned down for a second date if I wanted one, but I doubt I'd impress a married woman enough to keep that streak going lol.

The championship is enticing, but I've already experienced two of them. They happened only a couple of years after I started following the Rockets though, so I guess I didn't really go through the anguish of losing seasons and playoff failures that would have made them sweeter. So, winning a championship would be extremely nice and would last more than one night (like the date). Plus I know it would really get under my ex's skin if the Rockets won a ring.

Yeah, I think I gotta go with the championship...

or I'd take a date with my #2 dream girl instead :D

AppleNader
08-16-2006, 05:50 PM
that secret stuff is called jordan and i cant believe they filmed that movie in my hs. i got to play on the same court jordan was in.

:hammerhead: Wrong, the secret stuff, like B-Low said, is "believing in yourself":rockon: :rockon:

mavsfan4zindagi
08-16-2006, 06:05 PM
I'll take the woman for a night.

Silent Mav
08-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I've been married to the same woman for 25 years. So if she's not my dream woman then it's too late for another one. Give me the ring.

kwajo
08-16-2006, 06:17 PM
now that's a sensible answer Silent, also one that won't upset the Mrs. ;)

$ci
08-16-2006, 06:18 PM
What's with all the homos saying they'd take the ring? Big deal, I would rather spend one night with the ***** I jack off to everynight.

brwnman
08-16-2006, 06:38 PM
the woman of my dream...

tontoz
08-16-2006, 06:46 PM
which one do you guys choose? A hot date with the woman of your dreams, or your favorite team winning a championship? I go with the hot date. If things go well, there will be more dates. You have more control over that than your fav. team winning it all

The problem with your comparison is that it isn't really one night, the way you describe it.

If it's one and done take the title.

If it's a date that can turn into a long term relationship, take the girl.

UCLAlegend32
08-16-2006, 06:46 PM
:hammerhead: Wrong, the secret stuff, like B-Low said, is "believing in yourself":rockon: :rockon:
ill believe in my self when jordan is in my team. ill believe enough to get the pass to him and get out of the way so he can do what he dose.

reppy
08-16-2006, 06:51 PM
What if the girl hates sports? oOoooooo...

Joey Zaza
08-16-2006, 06:52 PM
The problem with your comparison is that it isn't really one night, the way you describe it.

If it's one and done take the title.

If it's a date that can turn into a long term relationship, take the girl.

I disagree, actually. If its one and done, its a better deal. On egreat night, one great memory, she leaves and you never deal with her again and she remains this fantasy perfect woman for eternity.

If it becomes a long-term deal, its ruined.

Ever see the movie or red the book High Fidelity. The conclusion reached by the title character is that the fantasy is never as good as you think. The fantasy woman also goes a couple of days without shaving her legs, also wakes up in a bad mood, also gives you crap about nothing....everyone has their problems.

So to the extent such a "dream girl" exists for any of you kids, you are better off with her in the realm of fantasy...then the reality of her without makeup, with zits, throwing up, stuffy nose, etc.

Trademark
08-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I'd take the championship... There's plenty of females to choose from...

basketballer4
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
I'd take the date with the woman of my dreams.

tontoz
08-16-2006, 07:01 PM
So to the extent such a "dream girl" exists for any of you kids

I am old enough to be the father of many here so i understand where you are coming from. I have lived with girlfriends before and I know the ups and downs.

My definition of dream girl is probably different that many of the teenagers here, who are thinking of their favorite celebrity.

She looks hot getting dressed up but at the same time looks good in jeans and a t-shirt w/o makeup She likes, or at least tolerates, sports and is low maintenance....

You get the idea. Really if i could take two of my ex's and combine them somehow that would be my dream girl.

playtetris
08-16-2006, 07:12 PM
does the night include sex?

if so, the night... if not, the championship

Phenith
08-16-2006, 08:30 PM
I allready spend every night with the woman of my dreams. So a championship for my team please.

BlackVVaves
08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Night with a woman.

Those saying they rather their team win a title are a little too much into this basketball/sports thing. I mean, hey, whatever rocks your boat, but I would think most guys rather a fine female than a championship.

Guess thats just me.

By the way, I have so many "woman of my dreams" that I dont have ONE that I would rather over the other really. Right now though, Meagan Good >>>>> a PHX championship. True Story.

TheReturnofCed
08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
If I was just a casual fan of a team I'd be gay to pass up a night with my dream woman.

However, if I was attached to a team because I lived in the area, went to most of the games & got to know the players somewhat then it really isn't a hard decision to make - championship all the way.

Best answer here. I take Scarlett Johansson. :rockon:

lawlerslaw100
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
My team wins the championship and I have a box at Staples full of chicks
ala Hugh Heffner and then these ten hot early 20s chicks of various races
with both natural and enhanced racks get it on with me and a select few lucky loyal buddies. :pimp: :applause: :D

playstation
08-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I disagree, actually. If its one and done, its a better deal. On egreat night, one great memory, she leaves and you never deal with her again and she remains this fantasy perfect woman for eternity.

If it becomes a long-term deal, its ruined.

Ever see the movie or red the book High Fidelity. The conclusion reached by the title character is that the fantasy is never as good as you think. The fantasy woman also goes a couple of days without shaving her legs, also wakes up in a bad mood, also gives you crap about nothing....everyone has their problems.

So to the extent such a "dream girl" exists for any of you kids, you are better off with her in the realm of fantasy...then the reality of her without makeup, with zits, throwing up, stuffy nose, etc.

Joey Z!!!!

you're one smart cat. i've seen your posts for a heck of a long time, and while i don't agree with you a fair amount, your thoughts are consistently the most logical and well presented of anyone i've seen on this board. props to you brother.

however, i don't know if i agree with you or not, probably because i know neither option will permanently change my level of happiness.

allball
08-16-2006, 10:37 PM
If it's a hardcore favorite team with one of my truly favorite players then it's the ship. I mean one night with the one of my dreams would turn into me either really falling for her and bringing a lot of drama in my or life or something stupid plus I never have narrowed it down to one dreamwoman. I see new ones every other day.

SecondFiddle
08-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Night with a woman.

Those saying they rather their team win a title are a little too much into this basketball/sports thing. I mean, hey, whatever rocks your boat, but I would think most guys rather a fine female than a championship.

Guess thats just me.

By the way, I have so many "woman of my dreams" that I dont have ONE that I would rather over the other really. Right now though, Meagan Good >>>>> a PHX championship. True Story.

I can get a women any day of the week, but my team winning a title(It will never happen) so i'd take the title

SecondFiddle
08-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Did I remind everybody that i'm sexy?

B-Low
08-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Night with a woman.

Guess thats just me.

But for guys who already HAVE that woman every night, we'd be willing to give up one night out of our lives for our team to win a championship. There's always tomorrow.

If your team loses the championship, you have to wait another YEAR before you get another shot. If you miss a night with this dream girl, you have 364 more tries that year.

dab0yech0
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
My team wins the championship and I have a box at Staples full of chicks
ala Hugh Heffner and then these ten hot early 20s chicks of various races
with both natural and enhanced racks get it on with me and a select few lucky loyal buddies. :pimp: :applause: :D

Clipper fans are geniuses :pimp:

UCLAlegend32
08-16-2006, 11:09 PM
cant argue with that.

tontoz
08-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Did I remind everybody that i'm sexy?

I heard you just bagged Kate Hudson.

(That is Owen Wilson in your avatar right?)

clipps
08-16-2006, 11:56 PM
ONE NIGHT!! with the girl of my dreams or sitting courtside as the Clippers win the NBA Championship. I'd pick the Championship. Now if it was having the girl of my dreams for the rest of my life, for ever and ever, my answer would be different.

bruinballer
08-17-2006, 12:11 AM
honestly... it's gotta be the woman of my dreams for a night (and i mean an _entire_ night!)

if my team doesn't make the championships or get a ring, hell, i'm used to that, and there's always next year...

if i miss out on a night with... say, Salma Hayek (cuz I love latinas and I'm from Los Angeles, too) i will live with that regret for the rest of my life....
and i'll never forgive myself...

dudes.. gotta go with the woman!!!

nash4eva!gosuns
08-17-2006, 12:36 AM
hell no bruinballer...

i'd rather have the suns win the championship and rub it in my family's face than spend one night with johnny depp....seriously...i would...

wait...maybe not...do i get VIP seats?

bruinballer
08-17-2006, 12:39 AM
hell no bruinballer...

i'd rather have the suns win the championship and rub it in my family's face than spend one night with johnny depp....seriously...i would...

wait...maybe not...do i get VIP seats?

uh... to watch me and salma?

hey, whatever works, y'know?

LOL

knowing what a lover of both depp and nash that you are... damn... this must seriously be a hard question for you to answer!!

my advice (however unasked for?) spend the nite with depp... cuz the suns are due within 2 or 3 years for their rings!

nash4eva!gosuns
08-17-2006, 12:47 AM
uh... to watch me and salma?

hey, whatever works, y'know?

LOL

knowing what a lover of both depp and nash that you are... damn... this must seriously be a hard question for you to answer!!

my advice (however unasked for?) spend the nite with depp... cuz the suns are due within 2 or 3 years for their rings!

i don't need to spend time with depp because the suns winning a 'ship is the best best best best time i could possibly have...watching :bowdown: Steve Nash:bowdown: win a 'ship and have a 99.9% chance that he gets a 'ship MVP is my idea of fun...then i could totally brag and have the offseason of my life wearing my jerseys and my suns stuff everywhere...

though kidnapping johnny depp for a while is the most tempting idea...i'd rather watch my team be glory-filled and :bowdown: Stevie's:bowdown: smile from ear to ear than get johnny drunk and take him to my place...:D

Fatal9
08-17-2006, 12:49 AM
See my team win a championship. Anyone who picked the woman is clearly a virgin who's salivating over the idea of having sex with a hot girl.

bruinballer
08-17-2006, 12:52 AM
i don't need to spend time with depp because the suns winning a 'ship is the best best best best time i could possibly have...watching :bowdown: Steve Nash:bowdown: win a 'ship and have a 99.9% chance that he gets a 'ship MVP is my idea of fun...then i could totally brag and have the offseason of my life wearing my jerseys and my suns stuff everywhere...

though kidnapping johnny depp for a while is the most tempting idea...i'd rather watch my team be glory-filled and :bowdown: Stevie's:bowdown: smile from ear to ear than get johnny drunk and take him to my place...:D

well, then, congrats to our winner, steve nash...

and serious condolences to depp... :ohwell:

nash4eva!gosuns
08-17-2006, 12:57 AM
well, then, congrats to our winner, steve nash...

and serious condolences to depp... :ohwell:

cuz he is seriously missing out...haha!

but he's got the most gorgeous face in the world still

GO DEPP! my sexy sexy man:D

B-Low
08-17-2006, 01:02 AM
See my team win a championship. Anyone who picked the woman is clearly a virgin who's salivating over the idea of having sex with a hot girl.

lol thats what i was thinkin too. It's like they're saying "come on guys! it's a GIRL!! How can you turn down a chance to sleep with a GIRL??"

Gangbanginhustla
08-17-2006, 01:18 AM
championship fo sho

bruinballer
08-17-2006, 01:19 AM
lol thats what i was thinkin too. It's like they're saying "come on guys! it's a GIRL!! How can you turn down a chance to sleep with a GIRL??"
dude, go back to my first quote...

i said Salma FREAKIN Hayek..

it's like saying jordan's just a basketball player...

think about it...

Kobe24
08-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Championship. You never said s e x with that woman. :pimp:

Young HkM
08-17-2006, 04:29 AM
I'd bang the *****

Juvenile
08-17-2006, 04:34 AM
My dream girl. If its really that special girl, I have hours of hot sex unprecedented in known history of mankind, with the smartest, most likeable, classiest and hottest girl I can imagine. **** basketball. I love it and play it all the time myself, but in that situation I could care less.

Yung D-Will
08-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Best thread ever

DonD13
08-13-2010, 09:15 AM
championships no question

because when you got ships you got rings and when you got rings you got chicks...

but the best answer would simply be:

\|||/
(o o)
,~~~ooO~~~~~~~~~~~,
| Please |
| don't feed the |
| TROLL! |
'~~~~~~~~~~~ooO~~~'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

jbryan1984
08-13-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm about to be married so def the Cavs winning the championship. And even if I wasn't married, still would have to go with the title at this day in age.

mlh1981
08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Haha, oh wow.....
:oldlol: :facepalm :confusedshrug:

B-Easy8
08-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Woman of my dreams no contest, its not like I won the championship.

Blue.Legend
08-13-2010, 10:10 AM

This. I'd give up 2 weeks of my life (without see the girlfriend) for Boston to take the championship this year.

I'd also put all my money on the table, since I already know the outcome.

Now I'd be rich, AND I can shut them damn kobe fans up.

Blue.Legend
08-13-2010, 10:12 AM
championships no question

because when you got ships you got rings and when you got rings you got chicks...

but the best answer would simply be:

\|||/
(o o)
,~~~ooO~~~~~~~~~~~,
| Please |
| don't feed the |
| TROLL! |
'~~~~~~~~~~~ooO~~~'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

How would your team winning a championship get YOU girls?

InspiredLebowski
08-13-2010, 10:15 AM
A deal with the devil like this may be the only way the Pacers win a title in my lifetime, so I take the championship.

rivas
08-13-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd want my team to win a championship and I would put money down since i know they would win.

DonD13
08-13-2010, 10:32 AM
How would your team winning a championship get YOU girls?

lol damn, I didn't even read the title correctly...
thought I would win a cs
:facepalm

ok, in this case I go with this

I'd want my team to win a championship and I would put money down since i know they would win.

since it's proven that money gets you girls... :lol

Skep
08-13-2010, 10:50 AM
I would give up a few of my fingers and toes to see the Jazz win a championship.

For_Three
08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Team winning a championship. One night doesn't beat an eternity in the record books.

Plus i've already had a night with the woman of my dreams (my gf...cue "awwws" lol)

Awww shucks! You made me blush!

wally_world
08-13-2010, 11:10 AM
Woman for sure, im a Suns fan so im already used to not winning :D

niko
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Woman cause the title wouldn't feel the same, it wouldn't have that sense of FINALLY, you'd want a real title then after. But the woman, who cares how you got her?

BTW, don't feel like reading the whole thread, but no one acted like a douche and said I ALREADY HAVE THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS SO THE TITLE? JUst wondering...:hammerhead:

niko
08-13-2010, 11:43 AM

doesn't the gift title thing bother you though?

Samvt
08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
woman of my dreams! I'd make her mine for the night instead of watching a bball game on TV. and its not some random celeb its a woman i love that it didn't work out with :(

Skep
08-13-2010, 12:06 PM
woman of my dreams! I'd make her mine for the night instead of watching a bball game on TV. and its not some random celeb its a woman i love that it didn't work out with :(

Was she immune to chloroform?

Lebron23
08-13-2010, 12:07 PM
A One Night Stand with Mandy Moore.

HylianNightmare
08-13-2010, 12:09 PM
i've got a girlfriend, so i'll take a magic championship right now

SinJackal
08-13-2010, 01:44 PM
If I weren't engaged. . .woman, definitely.

The two teams I watch already won a combined 10 titles, and are still good now. I'll take my chances with that.

Though, I'm happy with my fiance too. So I should say my team winning again. :P

Swaggin916
08-13-2010, 01:51 PM
I'd take the Rams the winning the bowl... The Lakers have won so many ships that I'd definitely take the woman of my dreams... but if the Rams won the superbowl this year after the past few, wow that would be something else and worth every moment :lol

A championship run lasts for months too... it's months of fun. One night is only one night.

Saintsfan1992
08-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Win a chip because that ***** would be sittin next to me

Sarcastic
08-13-2010, 02:10 PM
Woman of my dreams easily.

bucks_ole
08-13-2010, 02:29 PM
no shit, the poon.

PowerGlove
08-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Championship, hands down.

Hawker
08-13-2010, 02:33 PM

thought this chick was a lesbo?

franchise#3
08-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Defiantly a woman, but my opinion would be different if I was a fan of a team without championships. e.g. Cavaliers

ThaRegul8r
08-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Another thread brought back that would have been four years old in three days.

:rolleyes:

Regarding the topic, you take the championship. You can get a date anytime, but the same can't be said about a championship. Seven teams have won NBA championships in the last 25 years. So unless you happen to be a fan of one of those seven teams (or you're a front runner/bandwagon jumper), you're outta luck.

People who jump at the date come off like they haven't had one.

triangleoffense
08-13-2010, 04:19 PM
winning the championship

DC Zephyrs
08-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Plenty of fish in the sea. Give me the title.

DuMa
08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
a night with lee hyori plz

tpols
08-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Another thread brought back that would have been four years old in three days.

:rolleyes:

Regarding the topic, you take the championship. You can get a date anytime, but the same can't be said about a championship. Seven teams have won NBA championships in the last 25 years. So unless you happen to be a fan of one of those seven teams (or you're a front runner/bandwagon jumper), you're outta luck.

People who jump at the date come off like they haven't had one.
This.

I'd much rather see the nets win a championship or, even better, see the eagles win a superbowl. Nothing is better than drinking brews with your buddies, arguing and cursing at each other on every other play, gambling on who wins, and then having you're team win.

Foster5k
08-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Lol at the guys passing up a championship for a one night stand. :oldlol:

Glide2keva
08-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Tia Mowry
Essence Atkins
Nia Long
Monica
Rebecca Gayheart
Vanessa Marcil
Alyssa Milano
Layla Ali
Tatianna Ali

In no particular order, if it's anyone of them, I'm down. All my teams have won it all in my lifetime.

creamanshrimp
08-13-2010, 06:10 PM
u shud consider urself gay if u sed winning the championship. stop jackin off to basketball u *******s

Glide2keva
08-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Clowns neg telling me for this post and calling me gay, wow. That's wild. I'd tame any of those women over a championship because I've seen allmmy teams win it all. And was there for a couple of them.

You neg rep me, you're gay.

xcesswee
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
How's this even a debate... My team hasn't won a championship and I would still pick one night stand over it

B-Easy8
08-19-2010, 09:46 PM
How's this even a debate... My team hasn't won a championship and I would still pick one night stand over it

Exactly, the 4 teams i suport in various sports have won a combined 0 championships in my lifetime and I would still choose the women of my dreams.
I don't see how one of your team's winning makes that big of a difference to you.

magnax1
08-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Rather have the lady friend

G-train
08-19-2010, 09:56 PM

good :cheers:

branslowski
08-19-2010, 10:06 PM
http://pics.youjizz.com/media8/tube8.Jenny_Hendrix_gets_her_big_booty_banged_-_Hardcore_sex_video_-_Tube8com_1.flv-1.jpg
http://www.iseekgirls.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bwb_jenny_hendrix.jpg
http://mybustycam.com/images/jenny-hendrix-winning-big-with-the-lottery/jenny-hendrix-booty-pic.jpg
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jenny-hendrix.jpg

:bowdown: I always wanted to f*ck Jenni Hendrix...She's not the most sexiest chick in the world...But I just wanted to always stick my cawk in that ass and make her scream with joy before unloading my spunk all over that ass.

This>>title.

And im pretty sure it's been brought up...But as a Laker fan, we've won tons of titles, not saying it's enough, but c,mon...And it isn't like anyone of them actually benefits you finacially or anything...They both can make you happy.

But when watching the 2 in action, I'd rather say..."Hey I banged that sexy chick before" than saying...."Thats my team right their, we win"...

I dont know...Dont judge me.

DKLaker
08-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Lol at the guys passing up a championship for a one night stand. :oldlol:

:oldlol: :cheers: :oldlol:

Must be some ugly dudes who can't get hot chicks.

I've banged plenty of hot women, I'll take the championship....ok, I'm a greedy Lakers fan...lol.

wang4three
08-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, the question isn't exactly my cup of tea-- I'm pretty happy with my current girlfriend and neither of my teams (Illinois Basketball and Nets) have ever won a championship..But still I'd always go for personal ambition/goals over my sports teams. I don't think it makes me less of a sports fan, but really professional sports only supplement my current dreams and aspirations. I wouldn't give up anything I've ever wanted just so my sports team can win. That just seems rather empty.

branslowski
08-19-2010, 10:16 PM
:oldlol: :cheers: :oldlol:

Must be some ugly dudes who can't get hot chicks.

I've banged plenty of hot women, I'll take the championship....ok, I'm a greedy Lakers fan...lol.

Thing is....I've banged hot chicks aswell...Even chicks with Bigger ass than Jenni, and sexier face than her...But I just wanna bang her because I've seen her in action...It's epic bragging rights aswell...Because I would def secretly tape that sh!t.

Desperado
08-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Well I've already got to witness my team win 8 championships so I might be tempted to take the women of my dreams but at the same time I've already been with plenty of hot women so as a Lakers fanatic I might have to take another championship and a permanent place in history over a one night stand.

Mr. Jabbar
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
woman of my dreams because im a lakers fan and championship celebrating is everyear stuff

OG LeeTSkeeT
08-19-2010, 10:48 PM
I'd prefer this cute chick with a hairy pusssy

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/JesseHerrera/6323335b.jpg

L.Kizzle
08-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Uh a woman anytime.

I love basketball, my favorite sport, ect, but what is a basketball team winning a championship really gonna do for me, I mean really? TEn years from now I can say I slept with [** __ insert woman of dream __**] or the Rockets won the championship ...

Give me the woman of my "dreams" any day of the week.

shadow
08-19-2010, 11:02 PM
since I don't have a specific woman of "my dreams" I'll go with a championship. You can always hire a pro for one night if you want a chick that's waaay out of your league.

Papaya Petee
08-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Winning a championship, because then you will have all the women of your dreams.

L.Kizzle
08-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Winning a championship, because then you will have all the women of your dreams.
Not you, your favorite team.

jamal99
08-19-2010, 11:36 PM
If I could pick any team from the league.
And if I could pick any player on that team to be the finals MVP.
I'd still pick a night with the woman of my dreams.
Maybe...

O_City_Thunder
08-19-2010, 11:39 PM
I gotta go with the OKC Thunder winning a championship!

andredagiant
08-20-2010, 12:40 AM
NBA championship, sure you might get satisfaction with that woman of your dreams, but it's only a one off, and even if you end up getting married you'll end up being miserable and having sex once a year with kids and financial trouble. NBA championship? Your name will be etched in NBA history, it will be forever, and it would be way better to tell your grandkids you won a championship than banged a hot chick...

kauaihawaii
08-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Championship, duh.
A women of your dreams you say?
You're going to be disappointed when you meet her. I'm probably twisting words though. Maybe you're talking about turning imagination into reality and not referring to unobtainable women like celebrities. I would pick a date with a childhood crush who put me in the friend zone instead of a championship.
Besides the days following the championship would be invaluable.

Glide2keva
08-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Obviously the point of this thread is lost on some posters.

The op is asking would you rather have one night with the woman of your dreams, or SEE your favorite team win a championship.

Point of emphasis is that you are only a fan and not a participant on the team.

Now, which would you rather have?

B-Easy8
08-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Obviously the point of this thread is lost on some posters.

The op is asking would you rather have one night with the woman of your dreams, or SEE your favorite team win a championship.

Point of emphasis is that you are only a fan and not a participant on the team.

Now, which would you rather have?
Finally someone understands this point.
You ARE NOT winning the championship, you as a fan will be celebrating your favourite team winning it.

B-Low
08-20-2010, 03:28 AM

Damn I'm not even with her anymore :oldlol:

lilgodfather1
08-20-2010, 03:36 AM
Seems like there might be a few gay people on this site. People are picking something that doesn't involve them over Jessica Alba *example*.

plowking
08-20-2010, 03:36 AM
I go for the Heat, so the chances of my team winning are high enough. I'm going with the girl.

Junny
08-20-2010, 04:50 AM
I go for the Heat, so the chances of my team winning are high enough. I'm going with the girl.

That's a good point. I go for the 6ers, so I'm gonna have to go for the championship. I got no choice.

KoRn
08-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Seems like there might be a few gay people on this site. People are picking something that doesn't involve them over Jessica Alba *example*.

because that is just 1 night. if it was for a year or even marriage, hell yeah. maybe a month with jessica alba. a championship for your team is for the whole season. and on ish, it's 100x more satisfying. and if your team win, you can do this.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo135/scottydafoe/umad_normal.jpg

Rojogaqu11
08-20-2010, 05:18 AM
Championship.
If I knew that my team was winning the next championship, then I would pick one from Nets, Clippers, etc. as my team, and put all my money on them knowing that they'll win. I'd make unreal amounts of money and with that I can use that money for anything I dream.

RoseCity07
08-20-2010, 06:02 AM
This is very tough, but probably woman of my dreams.

Papaya Petee
08-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Not you, your favorite team.
Ohhhh, easily one nighter with Jessica Alba then.

ZenMaster
08-20-2010, 07:54 AM
http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Emmanuelle-Chriqui/Emmanuelle-Chriqui-1085645.jpg

RaceBannana
08-20-2010, 08:27 AM
My team winning the championship, no woman would bring more joy to my life than the Pistons winning another championship based on teamwork.

and.....

Championship.
If I knew that my team was winning the next championship, then I would pick one from Nets, Clippers, etc. as my team, and put all my money on them knowing that they'll win. I'd make unreal amounts of money and with that I can use that money for anything I dream.

Thats.....thats just brilliant.
:applause:

An amazing spin, no doubt.