PDA

View Full Version : I really wanna see Lebron with A. Bona

Neal Romer
07-08-2024, 08:15 PM
Even tho rookie center Adem Bona was picked by the Sixers I believe he should be a trade target of the Lakers ASAP

The Lakers need another big, and I think Lebron could do wonders working that big Bona.

What do you guys think? Will we see Lebron play with A. Bona this year?

I think that could be beautiful.

90sgoat
07-08-2024, 09:48 PM
Lebron wants the big Bona?

tomtucker
07-09-2024, 06:45 PM
Even tho rookie center Adem Bona was picked by the Sixers I believe he should be a trade target of the Lakers ASAP

The Lakers need another big, and I think Lebron could do wonders working that big Bona.

What do you guys think? Will we see Lebron play with A. Bona this year?

I think that could be beautiful.

:roll::cheers:

Im Still Ballin
07-09-2024, 06:46 PM

Tommy boy! :D

ArbitraryWater
07-09-2024, 06:51 PM

tommmyyyy!!

bison
07-09-2024, 06:53 PM
The Lakers should acquire Nassir Little and Gradey Dick instead. It's more realistic to see Lebron with a Little/Dick tandem than it is to see him with a A. Bona.

And1AllDay
07-10-2024, 01:48 AM
The Lakers should acquire Nassir Little and Gradey Dick instead. It's more realistic to see Lebron with a Little/Dick tandem than it is to see him with a A. Bona.

phakkit this op is about basketball not your homo erotica fantasy world dreams

red1
07-10-2024, 05:36 AM

mods?

coin24
07-10-2024, 06:07 PM

:lol:lol

SouBeachTalents
07-10-2024, 06:45 PM
We're trying to discuss ball and this dude's here talking about LeBron's dick :facepalm

Neal Romer
07-10-2024, 07:07 PM
We're trying to discuss ball and this dude's here talking about LeBron's dick :facepalm

SERIOUSLY.

If this is what buddy really thinks about he needs a long look in the mirror. Might be time to ask a few tough questions.

We're trying to do a proper analysis of how impressive Lebron would look running around with A. Bona, and this guy's making lewd gay innuendo about penís. :facepalm

Wtf is wrong with people :roll: