PDA

View Full Version : Should the Lakers look at potentially adding Russell Westbrook this offseason?

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2024, 04:29 AM
I feel like they could use a third star. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent this offseason, no?

I honestly think a move like that could unlock Lebron in a lot of ways. It gives the Lakers a third star and a ball handler to take the load off LeKing.

I mean the guy's a former MVP and his name still carries a lot of cache.

If they need to shed salary to sign him they could always put Rui, Reaves and Vanderbilt in a sign and trade.

Your thoughts?

PeroAntic
05-22-2024, 04:49 AM
Lebron would probably agree

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2024, 04:51 AM

Well, he doesnt make those decisions.

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2024, 01:34 PM
What do you guys think?

Should they give Russ a look?

beasted
05-22-2024, 01:51 PM
Sorry, but LeGM is already in his war room focusing on signing and trading himself to a contender.

BlackMamba8
05-22-2024, 02:05 PM
Well, he doesnt make those decisions.

Honestly you need to go outside for once in your life. Are you seriously ok? SMH

hateraid
05-22-2024, 02:20 PM
I feel like they could use a third star. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent this offseason, no?

I honestly think a move like that could unlock Lebron in a lot of ways. It gives the Lakers a third star and a ball handler to take the load off LeKing.

I mean the guy's a former MVP and his name still carries a lot of cache.

If they need to shed salary to sign him they could always put Rui, Reaves and Vanderbilt in a sign and trade.

Your thoughts?

He should sign with Dallas right now and reunite with Kyrie

FultzNationRISE
05-22-2024, 02:25 PM
Honestly you need to go outside for once in your life. Are you seriously ok? SMH

How about you tell me how quickly you expect Bronny and Bron to turn Atlanta back into contenders, or else GET THE **** OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kawhileonard2
05-23-2024, 11:07 PM

This. Would have missed play in back to back years.

ImKobe
05-24-2024, 08:15 AM
Nah we're good on that. What they need to do is S&T Bran instead. It's time we got younger.