PDA

View Full Version : Bucks defense beats the clippers

Jasper
03-05-2024, 12:14 AM
This game was quite interesting because Giannis was out with an ankle issue.

Clippers 2nd of the back to back.

Bucks defense keyed on Lenard and he got 16 points , but it was the Bucks whole team playing defense I have not seen since
last year. Dame , AJ, Bobby, Beverly all stepped up in a significant win, that has them in 2nd place back again.

dame 40+
Bobby 28 &16

:applause::applause::applause:

fsvr54
03-05-2024, 02:36 AM
Did you realize the Clippers played a tough game last night?

Second night of a back-to-back means NOTHING.

SATAN
03-05-2024, 03:47 AM
It was a good game. I thought Dame was gonna crumble but he stepped up. Great late rally leading to victory by the Bucks.

Jasper
03-05-2024, 11:16 AM

I stated Clips 2nd night of a back to back .... (This is the NBA , whether they had a tough or easy first game doesn't matter)
THESE ARE PRO's.

Xiao Yao You
03-05-2024, 11:17 AM
I stated Clips 2nd night of a back to back .... (This is the NBA , whether they had a tough or easy first game doesn't matter)
THESE ARE PRO's.

yet still a scheduled loss

Proctor
03-05-2024, 01:23 PM
yet still a scheduled loss
What about the weather! Where does that rank in your excuse bank?

:roll:

Xiao Yao You
03-05-2024, 01:32 PM
What about the weather! Where does that rank in your excuse bank?

:roll:

I could care less. It is what is. Scheduled loss. Nothing to do with weather or excuses

Kblaze8855
03-05-2024, 02:43 PM

It means exactly the same as every other win or loss. Fans have been doing that shit for 50 years and in the end it’s all just wins and losses. People have every reason in the world this win or that one doesn’t count or counted extra. Then the playoffs start where they all count exactly the same for seeding and then not at all….like all other regular season observations.

fsvr54
03-05-2024, 03:39 PM
It means exactly the same as every other win or loss. Fans have been doing that shit for 50 years and in the end it’s all just wins and losses. People have every reason in the world this win or that one doesn’t count or counted extra. Then the playoffs start where they all count exactly the same for seeding and then not at all….like all other regular season observations.

The point is in the playoffs...the only part of the season where wins truly matter there are ZERO back-to-backs.

Kblaze8855
03-05-2024, 04:16 PM
The point is in the playoffs...the only part of the season where wins truly matter there are ZERO back-to-backs.

if only playoff games matter a regular season game being back to back or not back to back doesn’t make any difference. They are equally irrelevant.

it’s all just one way excuse making. You don’t see people win a back to back and come out like this counts double. You just win or you lose.

Jimmy Rustler
03-05-2024, 06:07 PM
This game was quite interesting because Giannis was out with an ankle issue.

Clippers 2nd of the back to back.

Bucks defense keyed on Lenard and he got 16 points , but it was the Bucks whole team playing defense I have not seen since
last year. Dame , AJ, Bobby, Beverly all stepped up in a significant win, that has them in 2nd place back again.

dame 40+
Bobby 28 &16

:applause::applause::applause:

I was worried about the Bucks at the beginning of the season, because it looked like their defense took a big drop after trading Holiday. But it looks like they're getting things together on the defensive end. Glad to see it happening.

tontoz
03-05-2024, 06:23 PM
Giannis and Middleton were both out but we are using the back to back excuse for the clippers? :facepalm

Manny98
03-05-2024, 07:27 PM
People actually thought this year was going to be different for the Flippers :roll:

NBAGOAT
03-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Clippers cooled off but expected for a veteran team to have bad stretches. Still think they’re the biggest challenge to the Celtics who look unbeatable rn.

Axe
03-05-2024, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't bet on the clippers to come out on the west with their current hc.

Jasper
03-05-2024, 08:20 PM
Clippers cooled off but expected for a veteran team to have bad stretches. Still think they’re the biggest challenge to the Celtics who look unbeatable rn.

If I recall they acquired "big choke playoff Harden".... 2nd round exit.

NBAGOAT
03-05-2024, 08:53 PM
If I recall they acquired "big choke playoff Harden".... 2nd round exit.

They’re asking him to score 15ppg now. Kawhi and George are the main scorers. Meanwhile dame has to play well for mil as the 2nd option and injury concerns with Middleton but is having the worst year of his prime and has had bad playoff runs

Real Men Wear Green
03-05-2024, 09:14 PM
Hard to say anything was proven negative about the Clippers given that it was a back to back. Antetokuonmpo being out does make the game winnable on paper but given how well they've played in general I wouldn't read much into this loss. I don't think they are winning the West myself but that's due to health concerns based on the history of their stars. If healthy Kawhi Leonard is beyond proven.

For the Bucks this is positive for the simple reason that they won a game. It continues the positive vibes generated by them starting to play well under Doc. Not going to get that first seed but they have moved up to second which means more series with home court.

tontoz
03-05-2024, 09:15 PM
the clippers might be content to stay in the 4th spot. They might just be on cruise control until the playoffs.