PDA

View Full Version : For once I can definitely say every single person here could do that.

Kblaze8855
02-29-2024, 11:41 PM
https://i.ibb.co/y6VfsbD/IMG-7865.gif

I don’t know what the **** that was.

FultzNationRISE
02-29-2024, 11:44 PM
I think you have way too much faith that everyone here could hit the backboard from outside the arc.

highwhey
02-29-2024, 11:44 PM
where did the ball go

Kblaze8855
02-29-2024, 11:58 PM
I think you have way too much faith that everyone here could hit the backboard from outside the arc.

if there’s one thing I won’t question is that our posters can look completely clueless travel turn and throw the ball off the backboard for a ridiculous turnover. I grant you a few people might miss the backboard now and then, but everyone is at least capable of it.

If you think I can’t look like a moron, violate the rules of the game, then turn it over with a shotput off the backboard you sir are not familiar with my game.

RRR3
02-29-2024, 11:59 PM
if there’s one thing I won’t question is that our posters can look completely clueless travel turn and throw the ball off the backboard for a ridiculous turnover. I grant you a few people might miss the backboard now and then, but everyone is at least capable of it.

If you think I can’t look like a moron, violate the rules of the game, then turn it over with a shotput off the backboard you sir are not familiar with my game.
Can I get some input from an old head in my Wemby thread?

elementally morale
03-01-2024, 03:01 AM

I think at least half the board would struggle to hit the backboard from 35 feet away. It takes strength especially if you are not tall and don't have a running start. The travel and the turnover would work but I have my money on a blocked attempt at the end of this 'play'.

Xiao Yao You
03-01-2024, 06:26 AM
I think at least half the board would struggle to hit the backboard from 35 feet away. It takes strength especially if you are not tall and don't have a running start. The travel and the turnover would work but I have my money on a blocked attempt at the end of this 'play'.

my back makes me not want to even try from 35