PDA

View Full Version : My favorite teams in the NBA right now, what are yours

90sgoat
02-09-2024, 09:12 AM
As unbiased, neutral observer of the game, here are the times I find the most interesting to follow and support:

1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Denver Nuggets
3. OKC
4. New York Knicks
5. Utah Jazz

I was not sure if I could still support Mavericks with the slew of bad moves they're making, but with Maxi back in the lineup, we've got our euros in line.

OKC is a dark horse for me to win it all. They just got Hayward, certified Lebron stopper, and they have Shai, who might be the best scorer in the playoffs, due to half court, mid range game. They have Chet the Chad of course and Giddey the teen girl enjoyer.

Nuggs, enough said, best player in the world. Look forward to seeing the back-to-back dynamics. Will Murray, MPJ and AG have taken a step forward or a step back.

Knicks with my guy Brunson, such a cool team. Brunson is a bonafide winner. Always has been. With the current moves they made, they aquire Bojan, who is a great offensive player (and Lebron stopper), and they have Hartenstein who is probably the best young american center, though he plays for Germany.

Utah Jazz have one of the best young scorers in Markannen, a player who just needs the right situation to be the perfect 1b to a 1a.

Airupthere
02-09-2024, 01:50 PM
I only have two. Nuggets and Clippers.

90sgoat
02-09-2024, 01:56 PM
I only have two. Nuggets and Clippers.

Good choice.

I do want to watch Clippers in the playoffs for sure, just hope everyone is healthy.

Clips vs Knicks would be an exciting finals.

Phoenix
02-09-2024, 01:59 PM
I haven't had a 'team' since the 90's Bulls.

FultzNationRISE
02-09-2024, 02:13 PM
Favorite team is Lebron, after that I'd say Beam Team is the most fun to watch right now. Pelicans can be fun with Zion, Ingraham, Grand Theft Alvarado and so on. Knicks are good too, they play with a lot of heart and MSG is always rocking no matter how the season is going.

bison
02-09-2024, 03:13 PM
Lately I just don't find OKC likeable anymore. I don't know what it is. Seems like they are getting too big for their britches. Probably because they're all young and i'm not invested as i am some of the more established veterans in the league. Cant wait for them to get humbled by LeRoid and AD in the playoffs.

In the east I'm pulling for the knicks. Have to root for my man Josh Hart and Julius Randle (who gets way too much hate). Jazz are a good team to cheer for too. They became so much more likeable after getting rid of ballhog Mitchell and the bisexual frenchman. Markkagod and the Bum are a prime time duo :rockon:

Xiao Yao You
02-09-2024, 03:19 PM
Lately I just don't find OKC likeable anymore. I don't know what it is. Seems like they are getting too big for their britches. Probably because they're all young and i'm not invested as i am some of the more established veterans in the league. Cant wait for them to get humbled by LeRoid and AD in the playoffs.

In the east I'm pulling for the knicks. Have to root for my man Josh Hart and Julius Randle (who gets way too much hate). Jazz are a good team to cheer for too. They became so much more likeable after getting rid of ballhog Mitchell and the bisexual frenchman. Markkagod and the Bum are a prime time duo :rockon:

:facepalm