PDA

View Full Version : Pacers, Raptors far along in trade talks for Siakam

bison
01-16-2024, 09:47 PM
The Raptors and Pacers are actively engaged in trade talks centered around two-time All-Star forward Pascal Siakam that would send him to Indiana for a package that includes Bruce Brown Jr., other salaries and three first-round draft picks, league sources tell The Athletic.

I love this for the pacers if they can pull it off. Don’t think it puts them over the top but definitely mixes them with the upper echelon of the eastern conference. Just curious who those ‘other salaries’ are and how Siakam’s recent statements saying that he is not promising to re-sign with any team that trades for him being that he’s on the final year of his current contract factor in.

warriorfan
01-16-2024, 09:52 PM
He could fit in with their high tempo offense and give them much needed help defensively. He would be great for them.

highwhey
01-16-2024, 10:10 PM
He could fit in with their high tempo offense and give them much needed help defensively. He would be great for them.

no fukken way dude, you think so?! that's such an incredibly insightful analysis!

Kblaze8855
01-16-2024, 10:12 PM
Any gamblers Reading this can you find me a site I can bet on Siakam’s end of season point per game and take the over before this is completed? Line might already be moving.

Axe
01-16-2024, 10:13 PM
Lol. So he might get sent to pg's original team, who kawhi wanted the raps to trade him for after the 2019 finals.

Xiao Yao You
01-16-2024, 10:17 PM
Any gamblers Reading this can you find me a site I can bet on Siakam’s end of season point per game and take the over before this is completed? Line might already be moving.

if it's completed. Most trade rumors never happen

bison
01-16-2024, 11:17 PM
if it's completed. Most trade rumors never happen

This isn’t a rumor. It’s a report. Both teams are talking and have exchanged proposals according to Shams and The Athletic. It may not happen but the gears are rolling.

Xiao Yao You
01-16-2024, 11:19 PM
This isn’t a rumor. It’s a report. Both teams are talking and have exchanged proposals according to Shams and The Athletic. It may not happen but the gears are rolling.

most reports never happen than. Toronto wants 3 firsts. How many does Indiana want to give up for a guy that might leave in the off season?

bison
01-17-2024, 03:47 PM
most reports never happen than. Toronto wants 3 firsts. How many does Indiana want to give up for a guy that might leave in the off season?

:lol

Kblaze8855
01-17-2024, 03:48 PM
Shams doesn’t tend to get things wrong.