PDA

View Full Version : Luka Magic vs Lakers

90sgoat
11-23-2023, 10:13 AM
Luka came out against Lakers looking to pass, channeling his inner Magic, including one particularly emasculating pass on Lebron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqp15N7_OIE

I'd like to see Luka play like this more early in games, really got the team going with so many completely open looks. Really impressive. A lot of moments of crowd going oooooooh

red1
11-23-2023, 10:52 AM
Luka came out against Lakers looking to pass, channeling his inner Magic, including one particularly emasculating pass on Lebron.

you're a clown :oldlol:

Full Court
11-23-2023, 01:11 PM
Yeah, Luka owned Lebron that game.

I like what I'm seeing from him. He's doing a lot better moving the ball around and setting up plays. My biggest criticism of him the last couple years has been that he dribbled way too much, ran the shot clock down, and then would pass to someone who would have about 2 seconds to chuck up a shot. I didn't see that from him this game. Mavs may be taking a leap forward this year.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2023, 01:40 PM
Yeah, Luka owned Lebron that game.

I like what I'm seeing from him. He's doing a lot better moving the ball around and setting up plays. My biggest criticism of him the last couple years has been that he dribbled way too much, ran the shot clock down, and then would pass to someone who would have about 2 seconds to chuck up a shot. I didn't see that from him this game. Mavs may be taking a leap forward this year.

the play-in would be a leap forward though