PDA

View Full Version : Know who was good but not good enough for me to call them pretty good?

Kblaze8855
09-27-2023, 12:00 PM
David Wesley. Earl Watson. Michael pietrus . Thabo Sefolosha. Blue Edwards. Donatas motiejunas, Robert Pack. Jamaal Tinsley except that one game he was really good. Alvin Williams but not Mo Pete who borders on pretty good. Juan Carlos Navarro strictly talking NBA. Rudy Fernandez.

Pretty good but not really good:

José Calderon outside that one year he was really good.
Dale Davis
Andres Nocioni
Stacey Augmon

Really good but not great?

Um….

Jeff Malone
Dennis Scott
Caron Butler
Al Harrington
Josh Howard

Im no longer stuck in traffic so that will be all. I have no further contributions for today.

Goodbye.

Xiao Yao You
09-27-2023, 12:54 PM
David Wesley. Earl Watson. Michael pietrus . Thabo Sefolosha. Blue Edwards. Donatas motiejunas, Robert Pack. Jamaal Tinsley except that one game he was really good. Alvin Williams but not Mo Pete who borders on pretty good. Juan Carlos Navarro strictly talking NBA. Rudy Fernandez.

Pretty good but not really good:

José Calderon outside that one year he was really good.
Dale Davis
Andres Nocioni
Stacey Augmon

Really good but not great?

Um….

Jeff Malone
Dennis Scott
Caron Butler
Al Harrington
Josh Howard

Im no longer stuck in traffic so that will be all. I have no further contributions for today.

Goodbye.

I'd take about everyone on the list over Jeff Malone. A lot of guys I'd want on my team

Wardell Curry
09-27-2023, 01:18 PM
Jaylen Brown & Jayson Tatum.

Add them to the list of really good but not great.

highwhey
09-27-2023, 01:32 PM
Jaylen Brown & Jayson Tatum.

Add them to the list of really good but not great.

Tatum is the textbook definition of what OP is getting at. Absolutely not a superstar on the level of Jokic, Curry, Kawhi, Booker. But the majority of the nba thinks he is despite being a certified chocker.

Real Men Wear Green
09-27-2023, 01:44 PM
Any GM that took Kawhi Leonard over Tatum at this point would immediately fire himself. Him and Brown make the conference finals every other year, average 30 and 26 points and are among the best defenders on the wing in the league. Don't know how many times Tatum has to be first team AllNBA for some of you but at this point, whatever.

rawimpact
09-27-2023, 01:57 PM
wtf is up with the title?

Good>pretty good

So how can you be 'good' but not good enough to be 'pretty good'?

tpols
09-27-2023, 01:59 PM
Corey Maggete

https://youtu.be/l0ianTU4Plk?si=ajRDAN3qmM1zGldN

He kinda looks and moves like Vince Carter.

Look at what he does @ :28. That's Vince carter.

The guys dunk highlights are criminally underrated.

Kblaze8855
09-27-2023, 02:09 PM
wtf is up with the title?

Good>pretty good

So how can you be 'good' but not good enough to be 'pretty good'?

By being David Wesley.

ShawkFactory
09-27-2023, 02:14 PM
Keith Van Horn

tpols
09-27-2023, 02:18 PM
Keith Van Horn

He'd be a beast in today's stretch 4 league.

L.Kizzle
09-27-2023, 03:04 PM
So, like slightly below All-Star level. Like Stephen Jackson, Bonzi Wells (on a good day,) Sam Perkins.