PDA

View Full Version : MJ Does Not Approve Of His Son Marcus Dating Scottie Pippen's Ex, Larsa.

1987_Lakers
07-03-2023, 04:13 PM
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhGYml40vH257GGk7N/the-goat-speaks-out-michael-jordan-didn039t-hesitate-to-let-his-feelings-be-known-about-his-son-marcus-dating-scottie-pippen039s-ex-larsa

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2023, 05:17 PM
I said it would/should be weird for him also..

finally hes said something.

highwhey
07-03-2023, 05:53 PM
it is fvcking weird. didn't she nanny for the jordans so she already had some sort of parent vibe going...shit seems predatory on her end and on his end, its some Freudian shit of wanting to be intimate with your mother figure.

Spurs m8
07-04-2023, 05:55 AM
Who.fvcking.cares.

And then imagine caring so much that you start a thread.

Christ...no wonder this guy lives through LeFraud

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Jimmy Rustler
07-05-2023, 07:26 AM
Who.fvcking.cares.

OP and Lebron23 are responsible for 90% of the crap threads on this board.

Baller789
07-05-2023, 09:01 PM
OP and Lebron23 are responsible for 90% of the crap threads on this board.

Yeah. Th!$ g@y garbage thread belongs to TMZ or something.

1987_Lakers
07-05-2023, 09:03 PM
3 posters above me who never contribute anything meaningful on this forum complaining about quality of threads. :oldlol:

WhiteKyrie
07-05-2023, 09:56 PM
All of it is awkward.

Scottie and his former teammates, with his tampon dripping meltdowns and selfish narcissistic delusions.

Mike’s son awkwardly dating Scottie’s long time former wife.

Mike not really having any place getting into it with his son over it, or getting into with Scottie over it.

All of this stuff has been ridiculous. Mike continues to take the high road though. He never fired back at Scottie. And for someone who was so homicidally competitive and at times extremely immature and petty. Jordan has once again showed supreme class in dealing with all of this and not adding fuel to the fire.

Da_Realist
07-05-2023, 10:22 PM
All of it is awkward.

Scottie and his former teammates, with his tampon dripping meltdowns and selfish narcissistic delusions.

Mike’s son awkwardly dating Scottie’s long time former wife.

Mike not really having any place getting into it with his son over it, or getting into with Scottie over it.

All of this stuff has been ridiculous. Mike continues to take the high road though. He never fired back at Scottie. And for someone who was so homicidally competitive and at times extremely immature and petty. Jordan has once again showed supreme class in dealing with all of this and not adding fuel to the fire.

I was thinking the same thing. Sport media has been trolling him nonstop for years hoping he'd react in some way. Nothing. Colin Cowherd, nothing. Nick Wright, nothing. Loud mouth Shannon Sharpe, nothing. Scottie Pippen, even...nothing. He's got that beautiful Cuban wife. Dude looks like he's enjoying his retirement.

And1AllDay
07-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Who.fvcking.cares.

breathe

SATAN
07-06-2023, 12:00 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Sport media has been trolling him nonstop for years hoping he'd react in some way. Nothing. Colin Cowherd, nothing. Nick Wright, nothing. Loud mouth Shannon Sharpe, nothing. Scottie Pippen, even...nothing. He's got that beautiful Cuban wife. Dude looks like he's enjoying his retirement.

:facepalm

WhiteKyrie
07-06-2023, 12:28 AM

Bingo. He won. He’s the GOAT. And agreed on all that. They’ve been trying to poke the bear for awhile. He’s basically become a recluse in terms of dealing with the media.

Baller789
07-06-2023, 02:55 AM
3 posters above me who never contribute anything meaningful on this forum complaining about quality of threads. :oldlol:

Pretty rich coming from the guy who makes useless threads. :oldlol:

bdonovan
07-06-2023, 08:12 AM
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhGYml40vH257GGk7N/the-goat-speaks-out-michael-jordan-didn039t-hesitate-to-let-his-feelings-be-known-about-his-son-marcus-dating-scottie-pippen039s-ex-larsa

Good to see.

It seems so rare for people to do the right thing these days. I practically expect them to do the wrong thing.

Because morality today means "permisiveness"; everything is okay, man! And if you don't think so, you're a "insert-pejorative here".

1987_Lakers
07-06-2023, 09:50 AM
Pretty rich coming from the guy who makes useless threads. :oldlol:

I have 2 threads on the first page that have 45+ replies. What exactly do you contribute other than obsess about one player?

bison
07-06-2023, 11:24 AM
She wants that GOAT DNA. Could never get it from Jealous Scottie.

Nb1
07-07-2023, 05:26 AM
Who.fvcking.cares.

Says the guy that starts threads about Lebron James jawline :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jimmy Rustler
07-07-2023, 11:13 AM

Do you know what an advanced stat is yet? No? Then I still don't take you seriously.

Casual. :lol

Baller789
07-07-2023, 08:35 PM
I have 2 threads on the first page that have 45+ replies. What exactly do you contribute other than obsess about one player?

Yeah. Calling people out on their BS like you.