PDA

View Full Version : Joe Mazzulla just admitted he has lost the locker room.

1987_Lakers
05-21-2023, 11:23 PM
Joe Mazzulla was asked if he has lost the locker room:

"Yeah, it’s why I need to be better to figure out what this team needs."

Why has that happened?

"I’m not sure."

Proctor
05-21-2023, 11:31 PM
He's an oddball.

Dude gives five word responses, tries so hard to give off some cool, level-headed chessmaster vibe, but really has no idea how to command the locker room. His offensive system and order to shoot more 3s has been good for his team but I'm not sure he holds his guys accountable. Has he ever yelled at a guy?

There's no way his job will survive with those ridiculous interviews. I'm sure he knows basketball but he is way over his head.

SATAN
05-21-2023, 11:31 PM
Probably not easy when your number 1 options prefers seeking advice and inspiration from a literal dead person instead of the coach. :confusedshrug:

Airupthere
05-21-2023, 11:33 PM
Yeah, that’s it for this team.

red1
05-21-2023, 11:34 PM
rough night for the rookie

sdot_thadon
05-21-2023, 11:53 PM
Probably not easy when your number 1 options prefers seeking advice and inspiration from a literal dead person instead of the coach. :confusedshrug:

:biggums:

DCL
05-22-2023, 12:27 AM
he's only 34, too inexperienced.

meanwhile, spo's already been coaching miami since 2008 with 2 championships under his belt.

theman93
05-22-2023, 12:28 AM
Little homie just aint ready.

Bawkish
05-22-2023, 01:57 AM
Probably watched too many The Town on loop

Mask the Embiid
05-22-2023, 02:08 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/bN5pCsVB/IMG-9418.jpg

Celtics 1825
05-22-2023, 02:16 AM
Did we really have to fvcking fire Udoka just for being horny? :facepalm Fvcking idiots

Axe
05-22-2023, 02:23 AM
Did we really have to fvcking fire Udoka just for being horny? :facepalm Fvcking idiots
The huge consequence of a wrong decision now haunting the team.

WhiteKyrie
05-22-2023, 02:29 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: legit cracked me up

JohnMax
05-22-2023, 02:36 AM
Miami got swept in first round the year after reaching Finals.

Boston got swept in conference Finals the year after reaching Finals.

Now Miami did get some bubble frauds criticism but that was more to discredit Lakers championship. So go ahead and make fun of Celtics. But I guarantee you they will win a championship very soon. Just not this year because it looks like it's Nikola Jokic's year.

bdonovan
05-22-2023, 04:27 AM

Was it ever made clear the woman he slept with him worked for him or she was elsewhere in the org chart. Did they ever publish the contract clause that was violated. Might be yes to both but at the time I searched the articles and couldn't find confirmation on either.

Sulico
05-22-2023, 04:42 AM

Well said.

ILLsmak
05-22-2023, 05:03 AM
I don’t watch more than a few mins of bball but when I saw them down twenty or thirty at half I was like yooo. They should have fired him at half time. Haha breaking news!

I dislike his zen musings after mistakes and I think as I said dood is gonna lose his job for sure.

I’m sorry, but this is embarrassing. I always tease my cs friend like u know they are just gonna get scraped out in cf as always. This is too much. I almost wanna watch the last gm to see how they shit so hard. Guess I’ll check box.

-Smak

ILLsmak
05-22-2023, 05:09 AM
Miami got swept in first round the year after reaching Finals.

Boston got swept in conference Finals the year after reaching Finals.

Now Miami did get some bubble frauds criticism but that was more to discredit Lakers championship. So go ahead and make fun of Celtics. But I guarantee you they will win a championship very soon. Just not this year because it looks like it's Nikola Jokic's year.

Not as they are lol. It’s been like five years or something. Same thing. They made finals which was surprising.

This isn’t a situation where they are better than Mia on paper. They are better period. I’m not a coach but I’d keep brown and Tatum on diff sides of the floor and attack that way. No way Mia should be able to stop both, then make the right play.

Cs haha.

-Smak