PDA

View Full Version : Are the Lakers the most pleasant/likeabe team in the NBA?

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 12:06 PM
Forget LeBron James,

Anthony Davis, D-Lo, Reaves, Rui, Schröder, Lonnie Walker, Vanderbilt...even Darvin Ham is chill af.

Theres a real rooting interest for these guys.

Reminds me of last years Mavs.

Any similar easily-rootable-for groups?

FultzNationRISE
05-14-2023, 12:15 PM
Chill vibes dont mean shit if you let down The King.

Those dudes better show up to play this series. Thats all Ima say.

SouBeachTalents
05-14-2023, 12:16 PM
The Nuggets are pretty hard to dislike, and while they have a lot of haters on here, I also don't find the Celtics to be unlikeable either, the only aspect I don't like is Smart's relentless flopping.

Manny98
05-14-2023, 12:31 PM
They have the most hated athlete in the history of sports and the most unlikeable fan base in sports outside of the Knicks so no

Manny98
05-14-2023, 12:33 PM
The Nuggets are pretty hard to dislike, and while they have a lot of haters on here, I also don't find the Celtics to be unlikeable either, the only aspect I don't like is Smart's relentless flopping.

Smart,White, and Williams flopping every game

Tatum

One of the most toxic fanbases

There's a lot to not like about the Celtics

SouBeachTalents
05-14-2023, 12:34 PM
Smart,White, and Williams flopping every game

Tatum

One of the most toxic fanbases

There's a lot to not like about the Celtics
That's one I honestly don't get. Smart is the one I understand, but what's your issue with Tatum? He honestly seems like a perfectly normal dude.

highwhey
05-14-2023, 12:37 PM
That's one I honestly don't get. Smart is the one I understand, but what's your issue with Tatum? He honestly seems like a perfectly normal dude.

didn't he just stroke his own c0ck after game 6 on the post game TNT interview during prime time? maybe thats why?

Foster5k
05-14-2023, 12:59 PM
Forget LeBron James,

Anthony Davis, D-Lo, Reaves, Rui, Schröder, Lonnie Walker, Vanderbilt...even Darvin Ham is chill af.

Theres a real rooting interest for these guys.

Reminds me of last years Mavs.

Any similar easily-rootable-for groups?

:oldlol::roll:

imdaman99
05-14-2023, 01:14 PM
D-lo is snitch king, he's not very likeable. Maybe by his buddies kat and book

imdaman99
05-14-2023, 01:20 PM
BTW the nuggets are. Jokic is so good that I wanna see him win a ring or 2 or 3. He's also good for the NBA even though marketing is not helping as he's European.

MMM
05-14-2023, 02:05 PM
didn't he just stroke his own c0ck after game 6 on the post game TNT interview during prime time? maybe thats why?

I mean did he not praise his entire team for keeping them in the game and how they personally kept him engaged so he could keep his confidence. In complete context of the question and how he answered its far from this cocky arrogance that some are portraying

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 02:14 PM

Bruce Brown seems a bit annoying. Braun is kinda weird. Dont feel any which way about KCP.

But the others are cool.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 02:15 PM

goes 4/20 and says "Humbly, I am one of the best basketball players in the world" lol

Brown is super unlikeable, Smart is a flopper, Tatum isnt that cool, Horford is mad sketchy (still does the thing where he tries to throw opponents off on their FTs), nah.. no thx

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 02:15 PM
They have the most hated athlete in the history of sports and the most unlikeable fan base in sports outside of the Knicks so no

Theres more to a team than 1 player if you arent a miserable hater, you know.

tpols
05-14-2023, 02:42 PM
The nuggets, heat, and Celtics are all more organic teams.

Jimmy butler has the most heart of anybody left.

Lakers Legend#32
05-14-2023, 03:03 PM
How can anyone not love the Lakers.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2023, 03:10 PM

you make me re-think it

Foster5k
05-14-2023, 03:12 PM
Jimmy butler has the most heart of anybody left.

We'll see what that 'heart' looks like at 38 years old. :oldlol:

Bron has the most heart out of anyone left standing. 38 years old and dominating. Bron is Him.

tpols
05-14-2023, 03:38 PM
We'll see what that 'heart' looks like at 38 years old. :oldlol:

Bron has the most heart out of anyone left standing. 38 years old and dominating. Bron is Him.

Yea Lebron has great heart too

Butler has never won though and has more hunger. He's got MJ level heart and motivation.

Wally450
05-14-2023, 03:56 PM

When you're a Celtics fan, its f*ck the Lakers. Excepty LeBron, he's cool.