highwhey
05-11-2023, 08:41 PM
I think were gonna see 2 eliminations tonight

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 08:42 PM
0/10 lmaooo

Mask the Embiid
05-11-2023, 08:45 PM
He’s a head of the snake player….Just like ja….just like rip Hamilton …just like millsap on the hawks…just like Webber….just like Paul George on the pacers…They are not superstars….They are just the best player on teams with amazing chemistry.why don’t y’all ever listen to me? Start listening to me! I’m always right

Superstars are excitingly rare…. Lebron James that’s a superstar….kawhi Leonard that’s a superstar….Stephen curry that’s a superstar

Jasper
05-11-2023, 08:54 PM
0/8 and turning it over everywhere :lol

like hilariously falling over out of half court iso

0-10 w/ 1 point ... pressure to win to get it to game 7

If Brown doesn't win it for Boston , tatum will never will !!! (he can't take the pressure)

Wally450
05-11-2023, 09:09 PM
Could've just put this in the game thread. :lol

ImKobe
05-11-2023, 09:15 PM
He’s a head of the snake player….Just like ja….just like rip Hamilton …just like millsap on the hawks…just like Webber….just like Paul George on the pacers…They are not superstars….They are just the best player on teams with amazing chemistry.why don’t y’all ever listen to me? Start listening to me! I’m always right

Superstars are excitingly rare…. Lebron James that’s a superstar….kawhi Leonard that’s a superstar….Stephen curry that’s a superstar

Been trying to tell y'all. He's not THAT guy. He's really good and if he goes up a level (add mid-range, stop chucking 3s below league average %) he COULD be THAT guy, but right now he's not there.

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Tatum in the midst of literally one of the worst games ever.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 09:27 PM
Could've just put this in the game thread. :lol

This doesnt deserve an extra thread?

tpols
05-11-2023, 09:29 PM

4th quarter jinx incoming.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 09:38 PM

tbf Tatum is a bball machine sometimes and perfectly built.. he can just be crazy off/shook.

tontoz
05-11-2023, 09:49 PM
His jumper has always been hot and cold, and he relies on it too much, but this is ugly.

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Well, those were two massive 3's :lol

Wally450
05-11-2023, 09:55 PM
Well, those were two massive 3's :lol

He had to show up at some point.

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2023, 10:02 PM
Got to give it up to him, he came through after what had to have been the worst playoff game of his career.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:02 PM
just saved himself from what literally was the worst game ever lmao

tpols
05-11-2023, 10:03 PM
4th quarter jinx incoming.

bingo.

tontoz
05-11-2023, 10:03 PM
I guess Harden wins the.choking competition.

theman93
05-11-2023, 10:04 PM
hahaha :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2023, 10:05 PM
Laugh now, cry later.

Kblaze8855
05-11-2023, 10:08 PM
I was waiting for him and o reference Mamba mentality in the interview.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:09 PM
Tatum post game: "Humbly, I am one of the best players in the world"

thats big words after going 4/20 with 4 TOs lol

Wally450
05-11-2023, 10:11 PM

What do you want him to say, "Yea I'm trash"?

He's inconsistent, but he's one of the best players in the league.

imdaman99
Goated at the end, thought he was gonna chase Jaylen Brown off the team :lol

tontoz
Tatum definitely dodged a bullet there. If their season ended tonight that would have haunted him.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:13 PM
What do you want him to say, "Yea I'm trash"?

He's inconsistent, but he's one of the best players in the league.

He wasnt asked on how good he was, do you ever say anything that isnt retarded bro?

Mask the Embiid
05-11-2023, 10:13 PM

Exceedingly*

For now on imma take a more humble approach. Even though I am right 90% of the time… Tatum had a superstar 5 mins to close the game.I’ll give him that. We need big game james for game 7. He can’t keep doing this shit

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:14 PM
Exceedingly*

For now on imma take a more humble approach. Even though I am right 90% of the time… Tatum had a superstar 5 mins to close the game I’ll give him that.

:oldlol:

Wally450
05-11-2023, 10:16 PM
He wasnt asked on how good he was, do you ever say anything that isnt retarded bro?

And he outscored the Sixers as a team in the fourth.

That's how good he is. Who cares about the first three quarters when he performs like that down the stretch.

Try and keep up.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:18 PM
And he outscored the Sixers as a team in the fourth.

That's how good he is. Who cares about the first three quarters when he performs like that down the stretch.

Try and keep up.

keep up with what? It was you who said "should he have said he sucks?" when he wasnt asked on how good he is. Do you have any awareness at all dude?

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2023, 10:26 PM

He dominated the clutch and his team won. You can keep on laughing though it doesn't matter.

theman93
05-11-2023, 10:28 PM
OP like

https://i.gifer.com/K4VC.gif

:roll:

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:29 PM
He dominated the clutch and his team won. You can keep on laughing though it doesn't matter.

clutch or not, you cant talk a big game after going 4/20 with 4 TOs and 1/14 to start. in any normal circumstances, hed long be blown out the game by the 4th quarter and not even get any further attempts at it.

You can keep on being dumb though it wont affect anyone.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2023, 10:29 PM
OP like

the collective IQ on here is scary low

"haha Tatum showed OP by going 4/20 in the end!" :roll:

ImKobe
05-11-2023, 10:30 PM

Weird, I don't recall Celtic fans saying that about Kobe in Game 7.. hypocrite.

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2023, 10:30 PM
clutch or not, you cant talk a big game after going 4/20 with 4 TOs and 1/14 to start. in any normal circumstances, hed long be blown out the game by the 4th quarter and not even get any further attempts at it.

You can keep on being dumb though it wont affect anyone.

Clearly Tatum can talk a big game and more importantly he can back it up. You think this thread is looking smart right now? Lol. Moving on.

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Weird, I don't recall Celtic fans saying that about Kobe in Game 7.. hypocrite.

You don't recall me saying anything about Kobe after game 7. You were still sucking your mom's tits. Shut up and go to bed.

ImKobe
05-11-2023, 10:35 PM
You don't recall me saying anything about Kobe after game 7. You were still sucking your mom's tits. Shut up and go to bed.

When KB had 10 in the 4th and eliminated your ass you were crying about the refs and how Kobe didn't deserve FMVP. Can't wait to see the excuses this time around when your team inevitably chokes vs. a competent team yet again.

theman93
05-11-2023, 10:40 PM
the collective IQ on here is scary low

"haha Tatum showed OP by going 4/20 in the end!" :roll:

Nah your thread just back fired in your face lol

It's more so something along the lines of " Tatum showed OP by scoring 12 of Boston's final 14 points to single handedly put the game away after a poor first 3 quarters."

Real Men Wear Green
05-11-2023, 10:42 PM
When KB had 10 in the 4th and eliminated your ass you were crying about the refs and how Kobe didn't deserve FMVP. Can't wait to see the excuses this time around when your team inevitably chokes vs. a competent team yet again.

You are writing uninteresting fiction. Why post such stupid lies? Tatum hurt your feelings bad tonight didn't he? Don't worry I think Ingram could make an AllNBA team. Well, eventually. Maybe. Honorable mention anyway. He's a goid player.

But you're a bad liar.

SaltyMeatballs
05-11-2023, 11:12 PM
Tatum started off horrible but showed up when Celtics needed him in the clutch. It'd be a billion times worse had they lost

LeGoat4Life
05-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Op thread backfire :lol

90sgoat
05-11-2023, 11:41 PM
Not a real star.

JohnMax
05-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Tatum is one win away from going to his 4th Eastern Conference Finals.

Manny98
05-12-2023, 05:01 AM

It wouldn't of been clutch in the first place if he didn't shoot 1-14 over the first 3 quarters :facepalm

coin24
05-12-2023, 05:14 AM
Tatum just bent the mvp over and emptied his load in him and his jester hardon..

Philly would have to be the worst trio of betas of all time, embitch, hardon and doc. Talk about all time biggest chokers

Real Men Wear Green
05-12-2023, 06:29 AM
It wouldn't of been clutch in the first place if he didn't shoot 1-14 over the first 3 quarters :facepalm
And yet somehow I can still sleep at night.

ILLsmak
05-12-2023, 06:36 AM

I think you're wrong. I'm always right!

No, but Tatum is highly close to being a superstar, but he's young and he feels himself. That shot... or really two possessions down the stretch ended badly, and that was after he was hitting Js. He can get the shot off vs just about anyone, he can play D. That's superstar. All nba 1 more than once in superstar. He's in his prime. Unfort, not feeling the Cs construction.

Tatum is actually bad for the Cs chemistry cuz they are a chemistry team and he is a superstar. Still, they got it worked out. Still think they are gonna sell out tho and not win the chip as they should w/ everyone injured.

-Smak

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 07:22 AM

It's more so something along the lines of " Tatum showed OP by scoring 12 of Boston's final 14 points to single handedly put the game away after a poor first 3 quarters."

It maybe would seem like a backfire to a moron.

In reality he went 4/20 ith 4 TOs, going 3/6 in the last 5 minutes doesnt change much of that to any man with common sense that knows normally the game would have been out of reach already.

But for starters, people have this weird obsession with "backfires" and "haha!" moments. No one said Tatum is bad as a player. He just sucked historically and it needed to be talked about.

But the low IQ group will always gather to force meme moments. It is what it is.

theman93
05-12-2023, 09:46 AM
It maybe would seem like a backfire to a moron.

In reality he went 4/20 ith 4 TOs, going 3/6 in the last 5 minutes doesnt change much of that to any man with common sense that knows normally the game would have been out of reach already.

But for starters, people have this weird obsession with "backfires" and "haha!" moments. No one said Tatum is bad as a player. He just sucked historically and it needed to be talked about.

But the low IQ group will always gather to force meme moments. It is what it is.

Says the guy who started a thread to "meme moment" Tatum's bad game. Oh the irony :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Says the guy who started a thread to "meme moment" Tatum's bad game. Oh the irony :lol

"bad game" ? Tatum was on pace to have the worst game ever.

Did that warrant disussion or not?

You seem suuuper stupid bro, no offence

theman93
05-12-2023, 10:22 AM
"bad game" ? Tatum was on pace to have the worst game ever.

Did that warrant disussion or not?

You seem suuuper stupid bro, no offence

There have been multiple star level players who had horrible playoff games similar to or worse than Tatum was having (Paul George 2018, Lebron 2011, Kyrie 2016, Harden 2017, Kobe 2004, Nowitzki 2007, Allen 2010, Wade 2012 etc) until he single handedly put the game away in the 4th. The fact that you made an entire thread to laugh at him instead of just posting in the game thread only for it to backfire is what is hilarious. Your just projecting "low IQ" to deflect lol :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 10:42 AM
There have been multiple star level players who had horrible playoff games similar to or worse than Tatum was having (Paul George 2018, Lebron 2011, Kyrie 2016, Harden 2017, Kobe 2004, Nowitzki 2007, Allen 2010, Wade 2012 etc) until he single handedly put the game away in the 4th. The fact that you made an entire thread to laugh at him instead of just posting in the game thread only for it to backfire is what is hilarious. Your just projecting "low IQ" to deflect lol :lol

No they havent.

Tatum was 0/8 at the time and 1/14 + 4 TOs (all out of losing the ball, at times stumbling in half court offense) until the last 5 minutes and it was still a 1-possession game then.

And all those other instances also rewarded discussion, or did they not?

Youre big time retarded. Theres no helping it.

dazzer87
05-12-2023, 10:49 AM
OP the retard at it again……..Wheres that thread about booker > MJ/kobe? :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 10:55 AM

it doesnt exist.

dazzer the retard "imma bet the house on the eagles" back at it again :lol

theman93
05-12-2023, 11:03 AM
No they havent.

Tatum was 0/8 at the time and 1/14 + 4 TOs (all out of losing the ball, at times stumbling in half court offense) until the last 5 minutes and it was still a 1-possession game then.

And all those other instances also rewarded discussion, or did they not?

Youre big time retarded. Theres no helping it.

Sure they did. Ray Allen, who many considered the greatest shooter ever at that time, went 0/13 from the field and 0/8 from 3 in game 3 of the 2010 Finals. That’s easily atleast equally as bad of a game as Tatum was having lol

Now go show me the threads made about all those bad games I brought up, and if said thread backfired on OP like it did you :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Sure they did. Ray Allen, who many considered the greatest shooter ever at that time, went 0/13 from the field and 0/8 from 3 in game 3 of the 2010 Finals. That’s easily atleast equally as bad of a game as Tatum was having lol

Not just Ray Allen wasnt First Team All NBA, Ray Allen was also injured.

After his game 2 explosion, Artest kneed him in the thigh at the start of the game youre mentioning, and he was never the same again.

https://www.celticslife.com/2010/07/ainge-on-ray-allen-injury-tony-allen.html?m=0

You are woefully out of touch with anything you say.

And still, you are bringing up a performance from 13 years ago to prove Tatums wasnt maybe the WORST EVER, proving that it was worthy of discussion.

I mean, its inexplicable how you could be this dumb. "look at this performance from an injured player 14 years ago, see?! Tatums play did not warrant discussion!"

theman93
05-12-2023, 11:20 AM
Not just Ray Allen wasnt First Team All NBA, Ray Allen was also injured.

After his game 2 explosion, Artest kneed him in the thigh at the start of the game youre mentioning, and he was never the same again.

https://www.celticslife.com/2010/07/ainge-on-ray-allen-injury-tony-allen.html?m=0

You are woefully out of touch with anything you say.

And still, you are bringing up a performance from 13 years ago to prove Tatums wasnt maybe the WORST EVER, proving that it was worthy of discussion.

I mean, its inexplicable how you could be this dumb. "look at this performance from an injured player 14 years ago, see?! Tatums play did not warrant discussion!"

That’s just one of many examples. The handful I brought up are all all-time bad.

Learn to read homie. My point has never been that it’s not worthy of discussion, my point is that your thread backfired on you because you started a thread to laugh at him only for him to go nuclear in the final minutes. Absolutely hilarious lol

JohnMax
05-14-2023, 05:51 PM
He just broke Steph Curry's record for most points in Game 7.

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2023, 05:53 PM
it doesnt exist.

dazzer the retard "imma bet the house on the eagles" back at it again :lol

Always wrong dazzer.

Celtics 1825
05-14-2023, 05:53 PM
He just broke Steph Curry's record for most points in Game 7.
Record lasted all of 2 weeks :oldlol:

tpols
05-14-2023, 05:56 PM
Tatum is HILARIOUS.

:lol

What a joke of a player.

Wally450
05-14-2023, 06:00 PM
Tatum is not that guy.

imdaman99
05-14-2023, 06:00 PM
Boston is lucky to have him. I think he's already better than pierce ever was

theman93
05-15-2023, 11:54 AM

Mask the Embiid
05-19-2023, 10:58 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/vHLP8FJZ/IMG-8932.jpg

Noyze
05-19-2023, 11:03 PM
If his three isn't falling he can't score really. No midrange game like Kobe or Kawhi

90sgoat
05-20-2023, 12:03 AM
Lol at all you guys slandering me because I didn't fawn over Tatum.

Unlikeable chucker who doesn't play defense and doesn't have a midrange game.

Very overrated.

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2023, 04:01 AM

:oldlol:

looking dumb as ever

BallsOut
05-21-2023, 03:57 AM
OP is trying to trigger RMWG

ArbitraryWater
05-22-2023, 07:48 AM
hahaha

Laugh now, cry later.

OP like

Clearly Tatum can talk a big game and more importantly he can back it up. You think this thread is looking smart right now? Lol. Moving on.

Op thread backfire

Tatum is HILARIOUS.

:lol

What a joke of a player.

Congratulations, all of you are as dumb as a brick :lol