PDA

View Full Version : Most hated NBA players the last 2 months.

Kblaze8855
05-04-2023, 06:31 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2305050359510313.jpeg

Full Court
05-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Lol. The Grizzlies really ruffle peoples' feathers. That's one of the reasons I like them. Although Brooks is a bona fide idiot.

How is Butler on that list though? Who in the world hates Jimmy B? Must be bitter Bucks fans.

fourkicks44
05-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Lol. The Grizzlies really ruffle peoples' feathers. That's one of the reasons I like them. Although Brooks is a bona fide idiot.

How is Butler on that list though? Who in the world hates Jimmy B? Must be bitter Bucks fans.

Look at the trail of destruction he has left at every team he has quit on.

Go back a year ago and he was trying to fight Spolstra during a game.

ShawkFactory
05-04-2023, 06:52 PM

Yeeaaaaa but that's only cool if you can back it up. Ruffling feathers while kind of being trash is lame. All they did was piss the Lakers off and get destroyed.

Full Court
05-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Yeeaaaaa but that's only cool if you can back it up. Ruffling feathers while kind of being trash is lame. All they did was piss the Lakers off and get destroyed.

Come on. Lakers straight up outplayed the Grizzlies. You can't tell me that only happened because of what Brooks said.

Xiao Yao You
05-04-2023, 07:18 PM
guess ISH doesn't tweet. No Gobert!

ShawkFactory
05-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Come on. Lakers straight up outplayed the Grizzlies. You can't tell me that only happened because of what Brooks said.

Maybe not. But it certainly didn't help.

Brooks played awful. Bron made him look foolish by playing harder than usual defensively and not giving a shit at the same time.

Just isn't a good look to run your mouth against people better than you and then easily lose. You just end up looking like a punk ass who people roll their eyes at.

SouBeachTalents
05-04-2023, 07:37 PM
guess ISH doesn't tweet. No Gobert!
Nobody would honestly care about Gobert if you didn't post here :lol

Full Court
05-04-2023, 07:54 PM

Brooks played awful. Bron made him look foolish by playing harder than usual defensively and not giving a shit at the same time.

Just isn't a good look to run your mouth against people better than you and then easily lose. You just end up looking like a punk ass who people roll their eyes at.

I don't disagree.

ImKobe
05-04-2023, 08:59 PM
Bran stans are cyberbullying Dillon Brooks for calling Bran washed. Pathetic when you think about it.

Bran left Brooks wide open & dared him to shoot 3s lol and he was shit-talking him before games and probably during them as well. Brooks bit off more than he could chew.

Jasper
05-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Look at the trail of destruction he has left at every team he has quit on.

Go back a year ago and he was trying to fight Spolstra during a game.

10 4 .... some ISH posters and fans love the guy ...

For all the years in the league the guy hasn't won one fvck'n award in the league lmfao

ErhnamDjinn
05-05-2023, 05:55 AM
Weird who hates the joker lolz

Wally450
05-05-2023, 09:29 AM
I remember that week stretch where everyone hated Jokic because he was getting cooked on the defensive end.