PDA

View Full Version : I predict Golden State Warriors will win 2023 championship

JohnMax
04-28-2023, 04:02 AM
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gs-really-bout-to-repeat.973772/

Even Black people are predicting Curry will repeat. Not out of love for Curry but because they fear return of fascism. They think the only way to prevent that is to allow the things God wants to happen such as Curry dominating NBA.

I also predict Curry will beat Lebron, Durant, and Butler to win his championship. Those are black people's favorite remaining star players. By allowing Curry to beat them, Black people are submitting to the will of God.

Axe
04-28-2023, 04:35 AM
Yep.

John8204
04-28-2023, 04:59 AM
I mean it's wide open...anyone can win this year. They seem to be getting healthy and deep at the right time.

Suns - 20%
Warriors - 15%
Celtics - 15%
Sixers - 15%
Nuggets - 10%
Heat - 10%
Lakers - 10%
Knicks - 5%
Memphis - 0%
Sacramento - 0%

nayte
04-28-2023, 05:41 AM
Wtf

Spurs m8
04-28-2023, 05:50 AM
The bot is back

SouBeachTalents
04-28-2023, 02:03 PM
I know this place is filled with trolls, but when somebody keeps at it for a decade like OP has, he just has to be autistic :lol

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 02:50 PM
Dray is the leader and Curry is a one-dimensional jump shooter.

Curry gets zero credit for Warriors success. Poor man's Sam Jones.

Nobody talks about Jones and nobody should talk about Curry.

tpols
04-28-2023, 02:59 PM
Celtics are the overwhelming favorites right now at +160. Warriors are at +500.

I didn't realize the Celtics had brogden and that robert Williams guy back. On top of Tatum, Brown, Smart, White, Horford etc. Team is ****ing loaded on both sides of the ball.

tontoz
04-28-2023, 03:01 PM

GS had their only easy win in the game Dray was out. :oldlol:

GS has a net rating of -40 when Curry is on the bench.

AutisticAcc with yet another cringe take.

tpols
04-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Lakers are the best value bet at +1600. It's a big if, but if they stay healthy their talent and size is undeniable. LeBron and AD + Reaves (Manu lite), Vanderbilt whose a big man whose defense is so good he was given the morant assignment similar to Detroit rodman, Rui "can't miss a single shot" Hachimura, and Dennis Shroeder great perimeter defender and rondo lite. D-Los been ass but hes an All star talent who may wake up eventually. If AD and Lebron play every game they would be right up there as a contender.

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 03:03 PM
GS had their only easy win in the game Dray was out. :oldlol:

GS has a net rating of -40 when Curry is on the bench.

AutisticAcc with yet another cringe take.

Keep following me around you fukking geek. :oldlol:

Go make a friend.

tontoz
04-28-2023, 03:06 PM

Go make a friend.

I noticed you had several friends, or should i say alts, that made an appearance after you were banned. :oldlol:

tpols
04-28-2023, 03:07 PM

It's embarrassing to just spread blatantly untrue falsehoods. I'm not a Lebron fan but I wouldn't say that Tristan Thompson carried him on the cavs. If you're gonna hate you have to keep it on the border of being realistic. Otherwise it kind of invalidates all your posts lol.

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 03:10 PM
It's embarrassing to just spread blatantly untrue falsehoods. I'm not a Lebron fan but I wouldn't say that Tristan Thompson carried him on the cavs. If you're gonna hate you have to keep it on the border of being realistic. Otherwise it kind of invalidates all your posts lol.

Who said anything about carried? I said Dray is the leader. That is u questionably true.

Bill Russell wasn't the leading scorer of his teams usually but was the obvious emotional and overall leader.

Nothing invalidates my posts. I know more than all of you combined and am never wrong.

SouBeachTalents
04-28-2023, 03:15 PM

I didn't realize the Celtics had brogden and that robert Williams guy back. On top of Tatum, Brown, Smart, White, Horford etc. Team is ****ing loaded on both sides of the ball.
That's crazy to me they're THAT substantial of a favorite, especially after how unimpressive they were in the first round. It really looked like they were about to taken to 7 by the fcking Hawks :lol And probably would've if not for Trae's disastrous 2nd half. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to virtually any of the other teams that have advanced/are up 3-2 in their series. I wouldn't disagree with them being the favorites, but I honestly don't see them being that much better than everybody else like those odds would indicate.

tpols
04-28-2023, 03:22 PM
That's crazy to me they're THAT substantial of a favorite, especially after how unimpressive they were in the first round. It really looked like they were about to taken to 7 by the fcking Hawks :lol And probably would've if not for Trae's disastrous 2nd half. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to virtually any of the other teams that have advanced/are up 3-2 in their series. I wouldn't disagree with them being the favorites, but I honestly don't see them being that much better than everybody else like those odds would indicate.

They were like less than a hair away from winning last year with Robert Williams missing time, and no brogden. Trae had a couple big fluke performances that he was bound to come back down to earth from with his wild ass play style. Hawks are also very talented they were in the ECFs 2 years ago with the same pieces.

Wally450
04-28-2023, 04:03 PM

The oddsmakers must see that when they actually play to their level and not down to opponents levels, they can actually cruise by anyone. The 39 point win over the Bucks a couple weeks back, the huge win over Philly earlier in the year. If they're capable of that, then I can see why there's that much separation. But I agree, overwhelming favorites is a but much for a team that plays down to teams too much.

Watch them 4-0 Philly and make it look easy lol.

MrFonzworth
04-28-2023, 04:17 PM

Go make a friend.

This weirdo still lashing out if people dont agree with his shit takes:lol

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 04:38 PM
This weirdo still lashing out if people dont agree with his shit takes:lol

Another lonely Friday for the Asian dweeb. You gonna post about abandoned kids again? :oldlol: loser.

MrFonzworth
04-28-2023, 04:45 PM
:cry:
I see you spent your free time following me around while you were banned for being too much of a loser:lol

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 04:51 PM
I see you spent your free time following me around while you were banned for being too much of a loser:lol
My God you are a cringey and lonely little fakkit. So transparent. Pls stop begging for my attention. I hate being aware that losers like u actually exist.

warriorfan
04-28-2023, 04:55 PM
autisticaccount getting jizzed on all over yet again

he just can’t get enough :lol

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 05:00 PM
autisticaccount getting jizzed on all over yet again

he just can’t get enough :lol

Losers begging for my attention is a sign of winning.

You're literally a 40 year old living in a 200 sq foot shithole, ride a huffy bike, and report people religiously on here. That's actually your life. You are a broke and ugly reject at the highest level.

Obviously guys like you will team up on winners like me. That's just how it works.

Go make some friends or something. You're probably too old but it's worth a shot. Better than being a hall monitor on a forum.

MrFonzworth
04-28-2023, 05:04 PM
My God you are a cringey and lonely little fakkit. So transparent. Pls stop begging for my attention. I hate being aware that losers like u actually exist.

Yes we know you hate my existence. Its apparent to everyone how mindfked I make you:lol

You're definitely not a weirdo lashing out your own insecurities at people. Everyone here thinks you're cool!:yaohappy:

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2023, 05:10 PM
Everyone here thinks you're cool!:yaohappy:

This sentence says everything about your cringey , underdeveloped, and autistic mind. Being cool or not has never entered my mind. Yikes. You are just embarrassing beyond belief. :oldlol:

Keno
04-28-2023, 05:35 PM

celtics are pretenders / trash and almost went to 7 to trae young lol...

gsw would sweep them

hold this L
04-28-2023, 05:37 PM
I noticed you had several friends, or should i say alts, that made an appearance after you were banned. :oldlol:

https://media.tenor.com/fWg9gm1CrdYAAAAC/lebron-james-crying.gif

Axe
04-28-2023, 06:14 PM
Losers begging for my attention is a sign of winning.

You're literally a 40 year old living in a 200 sq foot shithole, ride a huffy bike, and report people religiously on here. That's actually your life. You are a broke and ugly reject at the highest level.

Obviously guys like you will team up on winners like me. That's just how it works.

Go make some friends or something. You're probably too old but it's worth a shot. Better than being a hall monitor on a forum.
Hahaha

JohnMax
04-29-2023, 03:37 AM
I'm still sticking with my prediction despite Warriors vs Kings series going to 7 games.

God told me this would happen and I see signs pointing to it.

For example Curry haters in NBA are doing badly.

Budenholzer always gets angry on sidelines and throws a hissy fit whenever he feels like refs missed something on Curry. His brother just died in a car accident before Game 4 of Heat vs Bucks series.

Nick Nurse did box and 1 defense against Curry in 2019 finals. He just got fired by Raptors.

Phil Jackson tweeted this out when Curry was down 2-1 vs Grizzlies (look at tweet date and compare it to game dates on basketball-reference). He also tried to downplay Curry's greatness by comparing him to Mahmoud Abdul Rauf. He just outed himself as a racist with anti-BLM comments.

Https://twitter.Com/philjackson11/status/597453125297917953

Https://www.Basketball-reference.Com/playoffs/2015-nba-western-conference-semifinals-grizzlies-vs-warriors.Html

For Curry hating players

Luka missed playoffs
Kawhi tore his meniscus

bdonovan
04-29-2023, 04:46 AM
I mean it's wide open...anyone can win this year. They seem to be getting healthy and deep at the right time.

Suns - 20%
Warriors - 15%
Celtics - 15%
Sixers - 15%
Nuggets - 10%
Heat - 10%
Lakers - 10%
Knicks - 5%
Memphis - 0%
Sacramento - 0%

I doubt the Suns are getting past the next round. People pay far too little attention to defense.

ArbitraryWater
04-29-2023, 05:51 AM
Lakers are the best value bet at +1600. It's a big if, but if they stay healthy their talent and size is undeniable. LeBron and AD + Reaves (Manu lite), Vanderbilt whose a big man whose defense is so good he was given the morant assignment similar to Detroit rodman, Rui "can't miss a single shot" Hachimura, and Dennis Shroeder great perimeter defender and rondo lite. D-Los been ass but hes an All star talent who may wake up eventually. If AD and Lebron play every game they would be right up there as a contender.

+1600? Youre not getting those odds anywhere anymore.

ArbitraryWater
04-29-2023, 05:52 AM

yea it makes no sense for the Celtics to be the overwheming favorite.

What did they ever do to deserve this claim?

JohnMax
04-29-2023, 12:29 PM
More of God's miracles foreshadowing Warriors championship run. We saw a similar thing in College Basketball with Uconn Huskies winning their 5th championship in 24 years.

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1650877333644140544
https://twitter.com/Pickswise/status/1652181380032520193

With the Lakers' win over the Grizzlies, this marks the first time in NBA history that a 7 seed and an 8 seed have won a playoff series in the same year

tpols
04-29-2023, 01:10 PM
celtics are pretenders / trash and almost went to 7 to trae young lol...

gsw would sweep them

The warriors barely beat them last year with Robert Williams out, no brogden and Tatum having the worst series of his career. This is just beyond a moronic take especially given the evidence we have of the warriors having just literally played them and been on the brink of elimination if not for curry going GOAT in game 4.

SouBeachTalents
04-29-2023, 01:13 PM
The warriors barely beat them last year with Robert Williams out, no brogden and Tatum having the worst series of his career. This is just beyond a moronic take especially given the evidence we have of the warriors having just literally played them and been on the brink of elimination if not for curry going GOAT in game 4.
The flipside though is it's almost a certainty the Bucks beat them if Middleton is playing, and they came within a missed shot of not even making the Finals.

But yeah, saying the Warriors would sweep them is fcking stupid :lol

Nb1
04-29-2023, 06:45 PM
They may lose game 7, but i don't know why every year in rs everyone "disrespects" the Warriors. Ok, this year they were awful on the road, but they were missing specially Wiggins who had the most impact on the team last year. But even last year everyone was counting them out at first, but then in the playoffs it always becomes clear who has the best team. They're like 10 man deep. Their 10th option is like an all-star lol.

Nike D'Antoni
05-09-2023, 10:41 PM
I was predicting it too. But having doubts about this 3 - 1.

JohnMax
05-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Warriors in 7

Nike D'Antoni
05-13-2023, 02:07 AM
They played better at home than on the road. Which is very normal for a shooting team. At home, you hit more shots, on the road you miss more.